There is a massive deception campaign in the US and in its global propaganda...

There is a massive deception campaign in the US and in its global propaganda, which seeks to portray the United States as a poor set-upon nation that would like world peace, but just has to keep a military stationed around the globe to “police” all the world’s “trouble spots.”

In fact, nothing could be further from the truth.

That truth is that the US is the biggest warmonger the world has ever known.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T9sDxvsbsnA
youtube.com/watch?v=_whnWlZ2aoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SCv4-J_aVbA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

look at this warmonger

fucking warmongers

We know.

look at all this crimes

its stupid to think of the US as being self serving- its not. Its kike serving.

And?

>warmonger the world has ever known.
We know. We've always known.

This issue is how expensive it is. Not being an imperialist nation sucks ass.

truly sadists

No shit sherlock. Why do you think we have been memeing about "Fake News"? Its to get people to look at real news sources and independent journalism.

look at that devil

>Germans talking about war crimes.
SAGE

This v
>We're proud of it

Watch your ass, Hans

acting like killing people is a hunting sport

>t. Kraut
>Likely an Arab at that
Lol

Is this a bot or just another euro fag whining on the internet instead of saving his homeland?

America gives no fucks and the more you whine the more we laugh. Step to us on our own soil instead of online and see what happens.

Bump for more awesome pics

Just a quarter of a pill at a time kraut.

these are new SS
the worst type, jewish

Babys first redpilll? Need to go screaming it everywhere?

These photos your posting are over a decade old. Get something new

>he doesn’t know.

>chomsky level babby's first redpill

Cool story bro. Are you going to tell me water is wet now too? Blame the masonic israeli-controlled ruling elites.

hey there Abdul

I've never met a German that wasn't a complete and total faggot.
I am convinced without a Furher these people can't be trusted to tie their own shoelaces.

Bump

Go wax your vagina you pathetic little bitch.

when europe will have to choose between russian and the US, im pretty sure we will choose to fuck US as they do it all the time.

russians will cut their balls off in ww3.

will finally put them in place.

Hello Achmed. How are you enjoying germany? If we were really good warmongers we would annexed many of the places that we conquered. Instead, the areas we conquered, at least the ones with civilized populations not barely literate, inbred barbarians, have some of the highest living standards in the world. Maybe we should have obliterated the people living there and claimed the land for ourselves instead of trying to be the good guys.

>soldiers killing people

That's it I'm literally shaking. Time to take guns from these lunatics and start overdue gun control on soldiers.

These soldiers can just call the cops of something happens.

anyone still stuck in the "america is evil" phase (and also the "murica fuck yeah") phase is low iq and hasn't swallowed the jew pill yet.

ahahah the kraut is jelly we are better winning through force of arms then his 3rd Reich was.

No u

t.shitskin

Fuck up Ahmed, nothing wrong with dead browns.

I agree. USA should stop being world police and fuck off to their own continent

What's your point Eurocuck

Yeah, right now we’re nice guy imperialism, instead of taking Iraq’s oil money for ourself we invaded it then sat on our hands for years.

I know you're trolling but I just want to let you know that you type like a sub-100 IQ public water drinking dipshit.

>That truth is that the US is the biggest warmonger the world has ever known.

>I never heard of Clintons and Deep State

AND AFTER ALL THE WARCRIMES SOMETHING LIKE THIS HAPPENS AND THE COMMON AMERICAN CRIES ABOUT MUH EVIL TERRORISTS N SHITT

Home team got BTFO by the 56ers again!

USA USA USA USA!

I wish wed spend even more so we can just conquer all this shithole countries and get it over with already.

Maybe Europe should police the world, god knows the US tax payers are tired of babysitting your Bloc countries from committing genocides

There are people that need killing. If we where not policing your shithole countries. You would call us bigots for not helping. Can't win with shitskins

Well, they’re run Jews, so...

I'm sorry your sister-mother and your grandpa-dad got blow up

We turned them into uma delicia. We multiculti now.

the US is actually extremely benevolent for its size. It could conquer the world with millitary invasions, but chooses not to. Instead it uses soft propaganda to slowly create puppet states of jewry (the entire angloshere and western europe).

t. roach, those "people" aren't human

Turkish men are far more masculine than the average western man.

Says the turkroach. Stop genociding the Armenians mother fucker!

You seriously expect anyone to feel sorry for these sandniggers?

> suspects

The absolute state of Germany.

Bahahahahahaha!!! Has Russia ever won a foreign war? They just throw waves of mongoloids at you until winter comes.

>checks flag
Why am i not surprised by your response ?

youtube.com/watch?v=T9sDxvsbsnA

THIS THREAD IS NOW UNDER AMERICAN OCCUPATION. YOU MAY POST WORDS OF SUPPORT AND CONGRATULATIONS IN THE ABOVE LINK. ISLAM AND GERMANS ARE PROHIBITED FROM THE VIDEO LINK IN QUESTION.

semper fi, you are welcome.

>Turkish men are far more hairy

So what?
Mr roach, the corpses in those pictures deserve been abandoned in a pig farm with a kilogram of bacon stick up their ass, you need the same

SHUT THE FUCK UP HANS WE KICKED YOUR ASSES IN WWII AND WE'LL FUCK YOUR SHIT UP AGAIN FAGGOT

So are You a Turkroach or a commie?
The hanging tree or the stretcher?

>preside over the most peaceful and productive era in the history of the human race
>stifle your own domestic production to ensure that the rest of the world doesn't fracture and devolve back into the pathetic tribal urges and conflicts that plagued mankind for a half million years
>allow our allies to turn their swords into ploughshares and create marvels of medicine and science

>dude what a bunch of murderers lol

Rudyard Kipling was right.

Agreed. We are in massive debt. We have people, sometimes nations, we have to get rid of. Why not kill two birds with one stone?

Not even bro, they get walked like dogs and burned alive. Pathetic chattel race.

These hero's are in a fucking war zone you brainlet.

Sometime they take pictures with dead bodies so what?
Its clear that when they look sad in the piture it some poor innocent killed by terrorists and if they look happy in the picture its because they have killed a terrorist!!

Are they not entitled to look happy when they make the country safer for the poor innocent inhabitants ?

Do you need to get your shit pushed in again, Deutschland?

>War
>crimes
>war crimes
"Ok you can literally kill each other but only certain ways and at certain times and certain places we need rules for this"

are you for real lol?

read history dumb fuck

Bump

German is jealous he's now a weak country, the jews stole all the scientists and are now ruling the world with their puppet state.

Please stop with the pictures. My dick cant get any harder.

Hey dipshits, the only reason why USA and Russia are dominate military powers is because we filled in the power gap from WW2- a war you snooty cunts started. History didnt begin in the 1950s.

Merkel is unironically a demon.

youtube.com/watch?v=_whnWlZ2aoQ

US will push Europe to war with Russia, but it will not work, it come back to your country.
we will not support you and your country will fall.

unfortunately the whole world economy will fall with you, but after that crash you will be the new Africa

>boomerposting

>Biggest warmonger the world has ever known
>That flag

>people still reply to this shitposting t*rk

literally makes the exact same thread at least once every two weeks, check 4plebs.

ITT: t*rkroach is mad his fellow roaches and shitskins got btfo

no u

I'd rather just roll over you faggots and stop playing this game, honestly.

Many of us know this. These faggots itt think they are right wing or patriotic by going along with ZOG and international jewry. The same mongrel US military will be kicking down the doors of anybody who resists white genocide.
youtube.com/watch?v=SCv4-J_aVbA

Great picture, so beautiful, the pleasure face in Muhammad... nice

>There is a massive deception campaign in the US...

Nice job, you Kraut faggot, for noticing something that's been true for 70 FUCKING YEARS. Your time is better spent worrying about the turks and arabs invading your country. KYS

>another O B S S E S E D thread
When in history has their been a vastly superior nation in terms of economy and military that is strongly against expansion?
China and Russia would do anything to be in our position and they wouldn't be nearly as benevolent. In fact, most nations wouldn't.

Satan has some rockin' tits

The US is a poor set-upon nation, though. It's set upon by Israel.