ITT: Plebbit cringe

ITT: Plebbit cringe

Honestly pal I don't think I can take anymore.

>70 year old guy
>dies at 74
>president for life

>Sup Forums creates insane amount of value in the past 15 years
>shitskins are attracted to value like flys are to shit
>shitskins come here but get severely triggered by stuff white people talk about when there is no censorship imposed on them
>for a shitskin this must be the first time they get confronted by unfiltered white opinions
>the cognitive dissonance they experience is SEVERE
>sometimes they can’t sleep for days(I’ve spoken to several pol-shitskins)
>they get addicted to this place because all these things they hear make sense and explain many things in their lives
>they do not admit all of these things but become angry at white and thing that’s it’s just a game to make them feel bad
>they think the world only revolves around them and whites here do the things they do as a way to trigger them
>so they start to playing the game that they assume is being played here

>start posting things explicitly designed to trigger whites
>white purity spiral (causes division in the whites)
>white women hate (causes whites to hate their own kind)
>nigger dick posting (triggered white people’s sexual insecurities)
>attack representatives of white interest politicians&e-celebs

were they not the same people begging obama to try to change the rules to run for a third term?

eh lets get some soy going

why are you posting melonpan?

2017 was 4 months ago

Nice one Hiro

degenerate is degenerate

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Kraut is on point.

Basically how Europeans interact with Americans

Cognitive dissonance is unreal with you sleeper leftists (Europeans)

>it's not a joke because I turned off my sense of humor years ago so I can be smugly outraged constantly and screech self-righteous indignation at everyone who disagrees with me

Right-O.

Doesn't get any worse than this.

Cody's still butthurt about mutt-posting. Pathetic.

>wants a president for life
>must mean it's him and not future candidates
DUH DURR DHUR HURURH

Does anyone have the selfie of "we're going out to be oppressed" meme image?

it could be believable if it did not have the NK flag in it

IT HAS COME TRUE

el ogro americano

>Calling Trump a communist
lel

Every time I see this fucking picture I want to puke. It's somehow more repulsive to me than any gore that I've ever seen on Sup Forums

This is fucking sickening.
At least if these weirdos stick to their own and die of AIDS or whatever the fuck else STD on their own, that’d be fine, but how could any parent let their children near these deranged fucking weirdos.
Why would any school allow this?
Is this truly the state of the current year?

EMPOWERING

the anglosphere is truly a scary place

Gee Bill, parenthesis and an asterisk?
There should be a federal agency that goes around administering literacy tests.

Where do people like this live? I live in Chicago and never see these rejects.

Maybe it's because I go to upper scale bars and restaurants that these art degrees can't afford?

he looks better as a cute boy desu

F-FUG

Could be a bot, but there are actual real people who think what's in the OP. I was arguing with someone in a game chat room the other day about this president for life joke.

These idiots are essentially bots, but not in this regard.

Hey, that one's a pretty good play on terms.

I see them all over here in the downtown phoenix area. even in the richie area and all the farmer markets. its a mix of liberal whores dressed in their whore outfits while complaining about sexual objectionable and these degenerate fiends here.

>objectionable
objectification*

SEX WITH EARTH WILL HEAL THE EARTH

Oh, they definitely can afford those places. Mommy and Daddy bank roll Al of their degeneracy. They're just not mentally capable of being in the presence of stable, functional people.

What is it about leftists fleeing leftist-run states (mostly commiefornians) that makes them swarm city to city? Is the urban vote plantation training from the Democrats that thorough?

Pro comment bro

One thing you got wrong : white men are not "insecure" sexually. We know we are normal with extremes on both sides of the curve, and niggers dont actually all have bigger dicks. The problem is we're bombarded with small dick (((propaganda))) and are constantly forced to defend ourselves, its a very effective method of demoralization at a time brown trash are massively invading the white world, and coalburners get magnified (they are still a tiny minority).

Idk, I’m going to stick to my yuppi friends that are normal and aren’t poor and never deal with these disgusting faggots

Even my faggy yuppie friends aren’t this disgusting

ARE YOU SURE PRIVATE PYLE?

>yes this is actually real.
>yes if you google it you will find out
>yes the journal actually admitted they put two into circulation because "they jumped the gun instead of waiting for all the news and facts to come in."

>Cohen