youtu.be/Rgk0WBpiQWI
>BOTUS cant wait to read 3/1/18
youtu.be/w66AMGciLkU
>Marlon Bundo reads his book to fren 2/28/18
youtu.be/w1osOjW_INc
>This Week @State 3/2/18
youtu.be/kmfwE9aPMCQ
>WH Opioids Videos 3/2/18:
youtu.be/so5BNX2e1CA (US Gen Surg Adams)
youtu.be/LYcQ6mF1dZc (Eric Bolling)
youtu.be/2MP2TIqbdV0 (Fire Chief Goonan)
>Pres Trump announces tariffs 3/1/18
c-span.org/video/?441953-1/

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WtOuh3yuCm0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Israel first.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DEFEND THIS NOOOOOOOOOOOW

Based.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Is Nunberg drunk lol

What's in a name

What happens now with Nunberg?

What happens now with Trump?

thanks for baking fren

What's there to defend? They did nothing wrong, besides taking them out of the chains to begin with.

How many were illegal?

>But the quotes from teachers and other officials offered in the UCLA report are strikingly consistent. Over and over again, teachers report that children have expressed variations on the same fear in the classroom — a fear the UCLA study’s authors paraphrase as “going home and finding that their parents, siblings, or grandparents are no longer there.”

>“Fear” was the most common word used by school employees in the survey responses. “Separation” was the second most common. (This is consistent with the GW study of parents, in which majorities of unauthorized immigrants, TPS holders, and even green card holders expressed fears of family separation.)

>That isn’t an irrational fear. One teacher reported, “I had one student who came back the day after prom and would not eat or talk to anyone. I finally found out from one of her friends that she came home from prom to find her mom deported and never had the chance to say good-bye or anything.”

>But the fear is still much broader than the direct impact of deportation. One art teacher “saw many students drew and colored images of their parents or themselves being separated, or about people stalking/hunting their family.”

>One year in, it’s becoming increasingly impossible to deny that that’s what’s happening — that the Trump administration’s immigration policy is changing the way large numbers of families, including many US citizen children, understand and live their lives. But the broader public can’t fix the problem, and it’s unclear that the people who have — the government officials who set immigration policy — are paying attention to the effects of the fear factor, or care enough about it to step back from the policies they’re pursuing.

>The cause is obvious. And with the slow dissolution of DACA and TPS over the next two years, it’s only likely to get worse.

I hope you’re pleased with yourselves.

You've got your DACA people caught...they are free to be arrested but you can't because you don't have the manpower. What's the next step to your master plan?

I'm wondering if he's on like back pills or something

Didn't they use a dremel for those protestors that did the same thing in the lobby of some hotel the night before a primary rally?

>fired in 2015
>has knowledge of internals in 2016
He's having a laugh.

top kike

Read the rest of the article

Unfortunately they were spinning the same old "Americans won't do this work so we need to import third worlders" story

Says pretty much all of the workers of the plant are asians, africans, and spics

>Nunberg, 'The special counsel investigation is so stupid that they were asking me if people spoke Russian inside the White House.'
youtube.com/watch?v=WtOuh3yuCm0

More empire posting.

should be renamed to /kike/

thezog.info

Nothing. It literally means nothing.

They have to go back

He starts crying a few times when talking about Stone. Lol

retired LEAF volunteers

immensely

Democrats rigged Alabama confirmed. Watch it happen in PA too.

>WTF I LOVE ISRAEL NOW EDITION
yeah rest of the site already knows you do

>don't have the manpower
Operation Wetback will rise again.

>68 arrested after blocking traffic

About fucking time, the police should never tolerate protesters doing shit like that

why are they always fat

Wentback.

Why should I defend people stupid enough to willingly be stripped of the ability to do it themselves? I didn't chain them there, and neither did the police.

this nunberg kike is very strange...i think there is something in those emails that exposes bannon and roger as trying to fuck trump over

Trump is a degenerate moron who has cheated on all three of his wives and has trouble spelling basic words correctly on a device that corrects them for you.

Bolt cutter is Trump cutting chain migration

Well.. were there?

Pleased? I fucking love this. It's about time they actually felt fear for their lives. They shouldn't have come here in the first place, and now they finally realize that they have to go back to the shithole they came from.

Someone call Ben Garrison, we've got his next masterpiece

>I hope you’re pleased with yourselves.
Ummmm, how could libtard tears not be pleasing? I'm willing to forgo literally any consequences, including hating people that contribute to our society and endorsing foreign powers over my own fellow citizens to get dem tears.

>there are 40 million illegals in this country and they are having children
How do you plan on getting these people out?

Even some of the media is finnnaalllllly catching on that they're being baited.

Mueller looks like an idiot.
>I think Trump did something wrong
>why do you think that?
>they were asking me if people spoke russian inside the white house

it happens sometimes when you OD on blackpills

>texas
Not that reading this stuff doesn't excite me immensely, but removing illegals in texas of all states is genuinely trying to unsink the titanic with a soup ladle. Gotta get that wall up and we gotta start breaking the fingers and pulling the teeth out of the law breaking employers.

Yep. He says that he and Roger were 'trying to take Corey down, not Trump'. Something fishy.

as the wise guac turtle man once wrote

slow, steady, and with lots of ICE

>east coast
Don't insult me, living near any ocean is for liberals, faggots, and niggers. No, this superstorm blizzard shit is happening right in the center of the country as well. I didn't even know those east coast fags were being affected by this thing.
But thanks for your concern. I'll stay warm and /comfy/. Winter Storm advisory is in effect until 6 tomorrow evening. Pretty sure we're gonna get really shat on with snow tonight.

Plenty of crimes have been revealed. None prosecuted.

Her destroying evidence would land anyone else in prison.

Reminder. Kokoro is (second) best girl.

just sensationalism. Nothing will happen, it'll blow over in a week, tops (like fucking everything else nowadays)

I am Jewish, it's clearly a joke. Lurk more.

By resurrecting the spirit of Andrew Jackson. There's a reason why Trump nominated a ghost hunter for the district court.

THESE PEOPLE ARE TRAPPED.

I'm curious what this would actually do. Find all the graft on top of the fact the entire system is legal corruption as well.

RAND, NO!

> Corey
Stewart?

>I am Jewish
lol of course you are

yeah mueller is so stupid he caught Key members of Trumps' campaign lying to him multiple times about contact with russian agents.

RANDLET, NO! THEY'LL SUICIDE YOU!

TRUMP PLEASE OKAY THIS

Alas we hardly knew him

>came home from prom to find her mom deported
GLORIOUS

god i don't even want to see another harld and kumar at this point

Yeah got them on legal activities. None of which have been prosecuted.

Why do woman reporters always where shitty glasses?
It's fucking annoying

Lewandowski

We'd have to get rid of some Senators to do that.

Lewandowski

makes them look smarter. Seriously, that's it.

Dems will hold 100 seats in the senate by 2019

too bad it will never get passed, still the right thing to do though Grand Rand!

Hey, can I contribute?

>Alliance

You're dead.
It would have to pass the House too.

They try to looks intelligent. Blondes (especially dumb blondes) love to do this.

Why do they enthusiastically call each other "pedes" there on rebbit?

Trump dousn't trust our government not to be spying on him, He tells his kids every time they go anywhere to assume they are being watched and recorded, which is always good advice for a celebrity family

THANKS FOR BAKING!

I'M HOME AND READY TO TAKE ON PERMANENT BAKING!

I taught myself Russian a few years back for shits and giggles. Pretty shit but can still hold a convo. Am I fugged.

Sure.

Because that retard Can't Stump the Trump put Centipede by Knife Party over his videos and Reddit doesn't have original ideas.

Because they're stupid, lad.

Soon

nu pizdec, debil

they are children and manchildren. Chewing old memes from 2 years ago.

because they all plead guilty and are cooperating with the investigation lmao

Wut?!?

I'm sure that fucking sucks more than anything, especially at that age. I don't have much sympathy though, since that shit all the mom's fault

Fuck subhuman Haitians

>Kokoro will die in childbirth
holy shit is it /bombogenesis/ for anyone else? Chinkers, you ok??

Guess that makes a whole lot more sense.
> t. Autists...

> DEFEEEEEEND THIS
Top kek, seems like Trump successfully manoeuvred the narrative. He needed two weeks for the DACA expiration to go through without resistance, then the following things took over the headlines
> Gun control
> Tariffs

The media stayed mostly out of "poor illegal aliens" headlines and busy with guns and trade. Now the 5th came the EO expired and is being kept at the ICU until the SCOTUS come to turn the machines off.

CHIIIIINKERS!

>HEY I KNOW TRUMP LET ME OUT AND I TELL YOU
>says random russian
Fucking lmao