If animals don't need my consent to eat me, why should I need an animal's consent to fuck it?

If animals don't need my consent to eat me, why should I need an animal's consent to fuck it?

You shouldn't.

I'm actually okay with bestiality as long as the animal is a carcass.

Apples and oranges.

The most compatible comparison would have been if a human does not give consent to an animal, to be eaten, then an animal has no right to give consent to be eaten, either.

Eating an animal is for survival (fuck off vegan Satanists)...fucking an animal is just debauchery.

Asking the questions that matter

Might makes right, but be gentle.

That's exactly why I would kill anybody I found doing bestiality. Just doesn't feel wrong at that point.

this fucking thread.

one is gratuitous, one is not. one is normal, the other is not

fuck off deviant

i'm glad you have your priorities straight.

They made Nala entirely too sexy.

what

Beg for others to feed, clothe and house you and call it a “right.” Useless lazy people should be shot.

you don't you fucking idiot

>tfw no furry gf

What is the benefit of fucking an animal other than human?

>If animals don't need my consent to eat me, why should I need an animal's consent to fuck it?
and this is why the whole "muh consent" argument is bullshit. Consent is irrelevant to the morality of an act.

Fucking niggers is wrong regardless if the nigger consents.

>That leg prop
You know damn well he's popping a boner.

that looks like a fun day at the office

Kind of going off-topic, but did anyone else pop a boner during the squirrel scene from The Sword in the Stone?

You don't need to ask the animal for its consent to eat it.

Disney fucked me up, man.

If you're brave enough to try & fuck the type of animal that would eat you then........... well, good luck with that.

>If a dangerous animal as much as looks at a human the wrong way it gets shot
I certainly wouldn't mind animal fuckers getting shot to be quite honest.

Though disgusted with bestiality to the core, I recognize the meat industry already causes far more suffering to animals than what some bunch of weirdos would cause by owning some animals and continually raping them. In fact, the raped animals would probably have a better standard of living.

The dude that keeps spamming this crap is a scam artist and cult leader, I'm not even kidding lol.

Fucking animals is degenerate as fuck.
It's also abusing them. They don't want to have sex with you. Ever.

You eat them because they're lesser beings. That's the other reason you don't fuck them. No matter how retarded you evidently are, you are never a peer to an animal.

OP is a good guy who asks good questions.

Fuck your right. I fuck my kangaroo all the time

>taking this bait srs

i want to fuck the shit out of that

my unironic dick

Maybe you've got a point.

This thread, fuck man.

Wouldn't insemination release dopamine/endorphins for the animal? Causing it to feel pleasure therefore removing the whole rape argument. I mean animals rape left and right and seem to be perfectly fine with it. I'm not into bestiality, but I just can't seem to understand why it's wrong.

Especially domesticated animals.

You're right, please visit your local zoo and have a go at the lions.

Animals aren't smart enough to comprehend consent, you are.

I mean you can do it. But you shouldn't expect to be treated the same as people who don't.

So if they aren't smart enough to comprehend consent, what makes you think they'd be smart enough to comprehend rape? Animals respond to basic stimuli, whether it be sexual or non sexual.

The best goddamn time of your life. Have you ever seen a mare pussy?