There is a reason why people are staring

There is a reason why people are staring...

Daily reminder that its not okay to be wh*Te.

Daily reminder that wh*Tes are subhumans without any culture or civilization. Daily reminder that wh*Tes are physically and mentally inferior to other races. Daily reminder when you see a wh*Te subhuman in street don't forget to spit in his face and bully him. He deserves it because he is a wh*Te subhuman and he shamelessly dares to be in the same environment where a BLACK man breathes in.

what are you trying to achieve?

KARA BOĞA

I imagine myself in Europe, leading my Platoon. Our mission is to stop wh*Te dogs from advancing. We mow down wh*Te dogs but they keep coming. I shoot wh*Te dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my sword and begin slaughtering wh*Tes, since wh*Tes are way more psychically inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn't fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. wh*Tes were shooting me from a distance like a cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see KARA BOĞA (Allah) smiles at me, I smile back... Then I woke up, in africa, my homeland. My BLACK brethren gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven..

Fpbp

then why is turkey or whatever irrelevant shithole you're from, is a shithole?

Stay mad
Stay have no history, cave boy

>moves to Europe
>bitches about white people
"then go back to Africa user"
>what??? are you serious??? people DIE in Africa!
>why would I move back? I get free gibs and I get to bash the people who were kind enough to have reforms so I'm not viewed as subhuman
kill yourself

ÖGGÄÄÄGÜÜÜGGÄ BÜÜÜGÄÄÄÄ

holy shit
how can white compete

We were just celebrating how King Roach had blocked Sup Forums.

Divide and conquer.

>I imagine myself in Europe, leading my Platoon. Our mission is to stop wh*Te dogs from advancing. We mow down wh*Te dogs but they keep coming. I shoot wh*Te dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my sword and begin slaughtering wh*Tes, since wh*Tes are way more psychically inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn't fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. wh*Tes were shooting me from a distance like a cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see KARA BOĞA (Allah) smiles at me, I smile back... Then I woke up, in africa, my homeland. My BLACK brethren gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into Wakanda.

ftfy

BASED Turkbro

Read a book, nigger.

>mfw blacks would still be fighting eachother with sticks and rudimentary bows if white whytpipo never showed them how.

Name one arms manufacturer from a truly nigger background...

I assure you that I don't try to divide wh*Te subhumans. I hate Meds as much as I hate Nordics. I don't divide them. I hate them equally.

>nigge-

wh*Te boys, wh*Te boys, whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do when we come for you?

Daily reminder that every shitskin and his little cockroaches would immigrate to a white country if given the choice.

yes brother show them that we are the superior people

Well, i dont finish work until 8pm, can you park the uber round the back please?

Im here to steal jobs and women, our aboriginal brothers will do the same in Australia and take back their land