What kind of people are scared of burger flipping robots?

What kind of people are scared of burger flipping robots?

youtu.be/TW1mQtJaypU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kaJgt1uyiJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=W_zKTdP-fYY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Niggers and Spics.

LUCKILY WENDY'S JUST HIRED ME

the people that will quite literally tear society apart when they're unable to get employed.
conversely, if they're all put on welfare, it's the upper middle class that will chimp out.

These basic task machines are used by communist propagandists to try to sell us on the "need" for "basic income" because "muh robots are stealin muh jobs and it will collapse society".

Meanwhile, for every robot that is installed to flip burgers, there were 10 jobs created: Who transports the robot to the business? Who sets up the robot? Who maintains the robot? Who designed the robot? Who manufactured the robot?

If we were at the point where no human labor was required for ANY of that, then "basic income" would be totally redundant, because every person could own a robot that could work the fields for them to grow food.

It's nothing more than communists screeching and fear-mongering to create support for their failed economic policies.

Wow $60,000-$100,000 for a novelty item

>the people that will quite literally tear society apart when they're unable to get employed.
The niggers who are panicking about losing their burger flipping job are too lazy to do any real work, such as toiling in the fields to harvest food.

Let the chimp out, and let them starve or be killed by those controlling the chimp out. They are owed nothing.

First answer is best answer

Everyone should fear automation, we already have programs better at diagnosing patients then doctors. Everyone is replaceable. Even programmers will be in the future. If no ones making money, no ones buying anything and then everything collapses.

Cannot wait to have my burgers made by robots.

They will assemble my burger correctly and I can dine happily knowing that no nigger or spic hands touched my food.

Now couple this to a sexbot...

Time's up biocunts!

QT spotted @ 1:22

retardation on a scale we've never seen
many many many more restaurants use a small conveyer to cook the burgers
which is fully automated without the faggotry

>illegals do the jobs that we can't do!
>w-what do you mean you can make a burger flipping robot? do you realize how many jobs that could cost??

Work hard while you can and amass capital. It is the only escape route for you and your progeny.

In the future
Who transports the robots
Other robots
Who sets up the robots
Other robots
Who maintains the robots
Other robots
Fuck robots and fuck illegals

>no nigger or spic hands touched my food
We can finally wipe out the pinworm in america.

>I want my processed garbage to be even more processed

Cook at home you fucking cuck.

well that's why govs wanna introduce universal basic income, lots of people will end up being worthless on the job market but it doesn't mean automation is a bad thing. Yes it does look like awful robotic communism dystopia but it also could be a good thing.

This. I work with some tech that is going to replace lots of Human labor.

This entire thing is hype. Its hype for some shitty American engineering team that programmed a run of the mill robot arm. They most likely bought most of the code third party and just stuck a burger flipper on the end.

>shitty American shitty food joint
>finds shitty American engineering firm
>shit happends

Its hype, fucker was probably going bankrupt and teamed together with the engineering firm for the hype.
>robot is in view of everyone
>pretending its efficent automation

Its sad. But most Americans are pretty sad. The smart ones are laughing there asses off at whatever this is supposed to be.

>i could make a more efficient burger flipper for maximum 20k minus the R&D
>Full scale production models with custom circuits

These people are either idiots or have no real idea of what design and automation related tech is capable off.

>$60k
Im going to recommend to my boss that we create a something in this field. If this is all it takes for Americans to lose their shit and scream minimum wage they have no idea what the real programmers are doing in their overpriced shitboxes.

This but also the robots will make the gap between peon and Lord that much bigger. Unless all jobs that could possibly benefit from robots were to get one at the same time all over, there will be people left behind to die. The peon who lost his minimum wage burger flipping task is left behind to die while the 10 or so jobs created are far above that retards ability or intelligence. But then those 10 jobs become common nigger tier jobs in the future. There was a time when working full time at a grocery store was enough to support a family. They weren't rich by any means but they didn't have to worry about money every week. That was a whiter time. Of course that also means people actually knew how to take care of them selves.

>no problem with letting illegal immigrants in your country who work for not even half the price
>no problem with shiping entier factorys to china slowly killing off the middle class

seriously.... that's the line they draw?
it's amazing desu cuz it looks like such a random thing to be bothered about

Just wait until all American semi-trucks are drones. It's the biggest industry here and those guys would have no skills to take away to some where else. Even commiefornia banned drone cars from Uber. Kinda says it all when ever the commies understand the robot is only harmful to the working class.

those commenters are retarded as they don't seem to realize it also takes people to maintain, program and build those robots..

Burgers only give a shit if they can see it happen in front of them and there is some emotional point to base a decision on. It's fucking maddening. Being a normie is more important than paying attention... that's why apple phones were such a thing for a while.

Checked

Also no.
Cant wait to get a burger that looks like the actual fucking picture and not some squashed shit biscuit..

>Who transports the robot to the business? Who sets up the robot? Who maintains the robot? Who designed the robot? Who manufactured the robot?

not a brainlet with ginormous student debt wasted on women studies and video game design

>Who transports the robot to the business? Who sets up the robot? Who maintains the robot? Who designed the robot? Who manufactured the robot?

A robot

THE FUTURE IS NOW!

they could just paint the robot tan/brown and most of these people would stop complaining.

>Who transports the robot to the business?

A former mexican busdriver

Who sets up the robot? Who maintains the robot? Who designed the robot? Who manufactured the robot?

some smart Korean kid

> who gets all the shekels

me

I do not want robots replacing my people in jobs they could do. Flipping burgers is perfectly fine for a 15 year old white boy to be doing. Butlerian Jihad Now!

if it lasts for 2 years its already paid for itself. there's no HR bullshit, no benefits, no sick time, the list goes on

>occasional maintenance
a drop in the bucket

>What kind of people are scared of burger flipping robots?
The ones that aren't interested in shoveling more money into the pockets of kikes. The sanitized, generic, Orwellian corporate environments are already enough to crush your soul. Now millions will be left without jobs while the rich get richer. This massive shekel grab through automation will only speed the collapse and give new purpose to all of the angry unemployed whites. These jews that head these companies and run the banks have no fucking idea what sort of corner they've gotten themselves into.

>"The wheels of justice grind slow but grind fine." -Sun Tzu

that would be racially insensitive sweetie.
Black people are not here for your entertainement

lol they think boycotting will work in a post amazon world

>give us $15 an hour to flip burgers!!!
>w-what the fuck! How can they replace humans with machines!

>Meanwhile, for every robot that is installed to flip burgers, there were 10 jobs created:
you're clearly an idiot
all the jobs you mentioned are real but for those 5 or so jobs thousands of robots can be made
even robots can build robots you simpleton
the robotic revolution will not be anything like the industrial revolution retard

Its a legitimate issue. People are doing their masters on the misconceptions people have.

Most of the jobs out there can be replaced with smart code & arduinos. We lack the manpower in programming and specialized engineering to kick it off for real.

Its happening. No amount of retarded laws will stop it. The cars are tougher as they use public utilities and can easily be argued against in democratic societies.

Everything and everyone else is where my generation will make their money. You would have to be both blind and deaf not to realize the money is in these fields.

You don't need a self-learning algorithm from google to create a custom mechanical function that can insert dynamite into a stone wall or pull a cable.

Its all in the custom areas. The patents of yesterday wont mean shit when we release the thousands of engineering students to the market. We grew up with the tech needed to make the rest of society useless in their current form.

With basic coding skills and a 3d printer you can create the prototypes that will revolutionize industries. Its already happening, it wont stop because some fat guy starts boycotting the only robot arm hes ever encountered.

If you got the brains. You don't even need a university degree. Just study the fields yourself.

People who understand basic economics

I’d pay $15/hr for that. At least it gets my fucking order right.

homo erectus and el goblinos

Whites take up 60% of fast food jobs

the best part is that you won't have to suffer the humiliation of training your replacement! he'll be better than you on day one!

thanks for wasting my time by posting such a shitty video

People with jobs.

idk man. Those would be jobs but if it cost more effort and money to create and maintain the robots, they would just get humans to do it for less.

Rednecks

People never seem to grasp what automation looks like. This hollywood "automation" of robot arms and humanoid robots will only ever be a PR stunt.

Having said that, I'd love to see a fully automated mcdonalds or the like, it's easily achievable with current tech, and the cost savings would be immense. It can only be a decade or 2 off.

White trash, hopefully will be extinct in a generation

The future is beautiful.
youtube.com/watch?v=kaJgt1uyiJ8

Humans were never meant for that much of comfort, it doesnt make sense anymore
Technology is transforming us into subhumans

Is the articulating arm really the best design for flipping burgers?

>illegal immigrant takes jobs from whitey
Black: Hahaaa cracker btfo you being replaced!

>robot takes black's fast food job
baka any american who support this is takin away good american jobs how americans gonna support they kids

>all these transhumanist faggots shilling for techno-illegals

well i cant seem to find any fast foods with that 60%, i must be stuck in the 40% of fast foods.

How many people work at the average fast food place? With robotic workers, you're looking at a minimum of two. You get equilibrium if the number of jobs created to operate, maintain, design, and create robots is equal to the number of jobs per fast food place minus two.

Meanwhile, businesses have eliminated numerous jobs by simply shifting the work onto consumers with a net negative to productivity. Fast food places don't have waiters or bus boys for example.

Automobile industry got robots, so this really isn't news. Car producer companies used to need a lot more people.

As someone whos job it is to maintain robots, i have the authority to say that you are retarded. The robots that I maintain by myself do the jobs that used to be done by 30 or so people, and the robots rarely breakdown. As an industrial electrician, i replace more fuses, wires, and motor starters than i do robot parts by a large margin. 99% of six axis robot problems are fixed by sending the robot home and starting the process over, and even then it is exceedingly rare. There are some robots that even maintain nearby robots and replace parts in more advanced facilities.
Automation doesn’t necessarily get rid of jobs, it consolidates them greatly so that the jobs of the many can be done by a few. Companies would not buy a $250,000 robot(we have one with this price tag) if it didn’t provide profits in the form of elimination of necessary wages.

Its already been done & perfected basicly. The code and the r&d.

This entire thing might easily be a social experiment done by some advisory group for a big chain. The sentiment in Marketing has always been hugely negative.

Nobody wants to be the first. Have you ever experienced self serving cash registers? Did they suddenly dispensary a year later?
>muh massive increase in theft
This is just a small part of the reasoning for discontinuing it in most stores. The rest you will find in white papers read by 0.01% of the population.

That cost lots of wealthy people a lot of money. They tried it in Norway. Some places keep it for paralytics. Other places removed them entirely to secure profits.

Not every society wants to live in a vending machine. Im not going to focus my effort and time on industries like groceries and fast food. Its mostly done and perfected. Some new creators will find markets for retarded franchise owners naturally.

Some entities are already lobbying for implant tech for payment. So we can truly abolish the repetitive jobs.

>most people think analysts getting replaced before the plumber is natural
>nobody cares about analyst.
>the code created to replace an analysts is a million times longer and complicated than the code that replaces a repetitive craftsman

And any type of student who needs to get some bucks?...

I use a auto correct with this browser. Not the greatest thing to use with Sup Forums. But dispensary or not the point gets through.

Its unreadable with the auto correct. Spell checkers wont lose their jobs anytime soon

Can't we invent a grill who can cook both sides at the same time, removing the need to "flip" burgers instead of creating silly robots ?

Self checkout is actually slower and less efficient than having a clerk check out you - but of course when the lines are long af opting for the self checkout will usually get you out of there faster.

Also people steal a lot more using the self checkout (weird how that works)

it's called a George foreman grill you absolute retard

I have always noticed really smart people are really dumb when it comes to real life. I know in their head everything works out perfectly, but in real life shit happens and changes. Robots and machines are good at doing one task, but even then they sometimes fuck up. There is ALOT of shit that needs to be done at a burger joint that is more than one task : putting fixings on the burger, wrapping it, making fries, taking out garbage, cleaning, taking stock and inventory, taking orders, taking money, counting money, fixing all kinds of random shit other than burgers at a burger joint, etc.

I think this is neat, but it is a novelty at best.

I can't wait till automation comes to the US. I was at Japan and they got a place where the robot cooks the food in front of you and serves it you and everything. Shit was fucking awesome.

Then why do you need burger flippers ?

Are you saying that self checkouts came and went? Over here they're massive and are used for the majority of shoppers.

I can see your point about not wanting to take a PR hit, but it'll probably be a brand new fast food building, so no jobs are lost, and marketed as "the restaurant of the future", probably employing a few staff for the front end. I'm just surprised that no-one has tried this as far as i know yet.

burger flippers

>peon

>YES MILORD

dumb frog (poster)

no - its only slow if ur new to too or fucking retarded

No. Autocorrect fucked up that post.

Im saying that certain societies dosent want to be living in a vending machine.
>Japan
So they figured that Brits enjoy the experience. Most likely because certain brits are scared shitles of committing the smallest crime.

Other places hate it because it takes away from the social experience
>Norway WP come a conclusion similar to this.
I wont sauce that shit because its not my field but im sure you can find it if you got accesses to a hub.

>the hidden desk jobs is harder to replace but because we dont want to hurt the fragile ecosystem where the sheeple live we will rather make it happen in small steps and test the waters in every field of society

Its been going on forever. The sentiment is changing though. But most of Norway will stick with cashless (Ikea is keeping most because who the fuck dosent want to get out of Ikea faster)

>cashless = cash

My writing is horrendus. Im waking up 7 am to write cuda c++ tomorow so im going to bed. My point is within all those errors.

that is basicly the endgame

Time for UBI

>will only ever be a PR stunt.
you know...
until 20 years from now when a robots arms are cheaper to hire than a humans and works as fast as 10 people

I walked into a factory looking for a job on an assembly line in Texas
this giant factory was on top of land where farms used to be
and what was inside this giant factory?
surprisingly very little people
instead of men pushing around stacks of goods on pallet Jacks there were table shaped (about pallet jack sized) orange robots
patrolling the entirety of the factory on predetermined routes being guided by magnetic strips installed into the concrete floor
they would roll into place and stop as a human worker stacked boxes onto their "back" or the table surface of the moving table robots
as soon as the robot reached the desired load of cardboard boxes it would move back onto the track with its load and be swiftly replaced by another robot

If you followed the endless train' of orange moving tables laden with boxes they went into an area with a bunch of warning signs saying do not enter.
though I couldn't go inside obviously I was able to look in and what I saw was even more amazing: a dark labyrinth of giant car sized swinging yellow robotic arms/platforms I couldn't really tell what they were... but I could tell what their purpose was: moving massive amounts of boxes onto trucks at a rapid pace
I never saw anything like it in my life it

oh and i forgot to mention
whenever the orange pallet jack robots would roll over the magnetic strips guiding them they would play a high pitched, but not irritating tone. I asked the guy that was guiding me and a group of other potential employees why the robots were making that noise and he said it was actually the way they communicated... with each other. each robot played a different tune and together... well to be honest it sounded like an endless chorus of music kind of like a relaxing techno track. being sung by a procession of large table shaped orange birds

Yep and this is why if higher education and training for new voluntary occupations isn't free and open access in physical or virtual environments the 90% will kill each other and the rich.

You could do this better with an automated conveyer type process as opposed to this retarded arm

These have been introduced here in the uk, they are brilliant because the workers rarely speak English and it means less immigrant workers.

The spics took all those jobs. You can hardly get employed in those industries in the south without knowing Spanish. English optional, of course.

dat slippery slope

I love self checkouts. I effectively get a 30-50% discount with the amount of shit "I forgot to scan," aka shoplift. Yes, Im nigger tier. Yes, I been doing it for years. Yes, if you are not taking advantage of your five finger discount you are a cuck.

>What is the George Foreman grill

I may just be a technophile but I was floored by what I saw in that factory which I believe was hired by target or another big name store I can't really remember

frankly I found all of the robotics technology (that I hadn't even known was possible at the time) both beautiful and awe inspiring
though I should mention that the robots had taken up probably a few hundred human jobs
and in another factory that I ended up actually working in there was far less robots (still had pallet Jacks) but on the assembly line all the machines they had gluing things together and folding boxes and packing product also eliminated the need for another hundred or so jobs

it's estimated that half of all jobs in America will be replaced by robots in less than 20 years

Niggers and spics are literally bred by globalists for this shit. They make up 99.8% of the fast food work force you fantastically retarded nigger

Yes I know, In fact I work in an automated factory, repairing/improving industrial robots.

If you'll read the rest of the line, I was saying that robots don't just look like ASIMOs and KUKA arms, doing peoples current jobs 1:1. What you have here is the equivilant of a robot bartender, and it's laughable to anyone who's worked with robots in any serious capacity.

>They make up 99.8% of the fast food work force
care to source you're clearly incorrect claim?

eh..
I just wanted to use you as a segway to type my story for the anons saying robots will never replace anybody

but if you like robots as much as I do you should read the whole story if you didn't
it was pretty amazing

Why the fuck would you let a robot flip a burger when you can heat it from 2 sides?
Also: BK & McDonalds have had these for years:
youtube.com/watch?v=W_zKTdP-fYY

good ol tolerant left shitting on the working class. how's that working out for you?

the ones here have people watching them lol. I also live in a highly nonwhite area so..

the same people who profit from flipping mystery meat patties

Smart ones.

I think their concept is sound they got some black magic proprietary machine vision voodoo doing the burger detection. I'm sure it works fairly well if they put the time in to do the debugging and test cases. Fortunately it's not like if it fucks up a burger your out much money so you have a little le way there.
It doesn't look like they're using a collaborative robot though so I'm not sure how the hell this thing is getting by OSHA.