Re:Zero

arc 5, chapter 10 is up: mega.nz/#F!kyZnmIQS!0IXomTzdapyfvRrro6d3RQ

why are the nips so obsessed with negotiations? they’re rarely as dramatic as the authors seem to think they are and they’re a pain to translate.

also you shits better discuss the hell out of this chapter. the reason I started translating was to stop waifuwars (although at this point it's become ESL wars) from happening. ignore him and discuss the new content. last thread was disappointing.

reminder that garfiel is the purest.

>also you shits better discuss the hell out of this chapter. the reason I started translating was to stop waifuwars (although at this point it's become ESL wars) from happening. ignore him and discuss the new content. last thread was disappointing.
he came back because of the new chapters to purposely destroy all discussions, ever since he heard of the new TL instead of just popping in every few threads to shitpost he now shits up every thread.

>also you shits better discuss the hell out of this chapter.

yeah like Remon chapters, oh wait...

>the reason I started translating was to stop waifuwars

you are delusional if you really think that gonna stop waifuwars, that doesn't even work other anime/manga too

maybe 20-50 post are about the new chapter but you have still over 400 post left for shitposting

People still follow this shit?

I obviously wasn't going to expect them to stop, but up until last week the threads were doing okay. they started going to shit again because of ESL, who people just can't ignore, which gives him all the more reason to shitpost. he's not even trying to make any point, and he's not even a real emiliafag, he just wants to ruin discussions. if people would ignore him he'd eventually get bored and leave.

why people so obsessed with reading Chuuni LN?

>also you shits better discuss the hell out of this chapter.
I actually need to catch up, but I've been in zombie mode for the past month. I suppose I should look through all of the chapters you've done, and I'll give my commentary when I start feeling alive again.

daughterus.

Alright, less brain dead. Nice to see the Royal disease being directly linked to the black snake.

priscilla = vainglory would confirm that the royal election is a pandora/witch cult keikaku. pandora can sort of guide the blacksnake, and priscilla married leip barielle, who was in charge of reading the dragon stone.

>and priscilla married leip barielle, who was in charge of reading the dragon stone.
I actually know the story behind that, and Leip married her because he read the Dragon Stone and decided to try getting ahead of the game before the Candidacy was actually announced.

Exactly my point. I'm tired of always pointing the Way too obvious bait out

Ever heard of pr. Stop wasting your time.

*preferences?

how do they meet? does he just try the insignia on random noblewomen until he finds her?

He read the rock. I think he already knew who some of the candidates would be.

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

It makes me smile yo see you still here, and reminds me why I want to overcome my Zombie state and translate the first few Arcs.

Hrm. My suspicions seem more or less correct. Felix seems kind of like Rem in personality. Except more of a faggot.

When does the OVA come out?

is the spelling of petelgeuse's name confirmed to be plot relevant?

>???: “I don’t particularly mind. I don’t really place any anger or blame on you. If you want to leave, feel free to do so. If we are to meet again, fate will provide us with another opportunity.”
Thank you

Just started watching the anime. Finished the 4th episode. Is this a garbage adaptation or is the source material also written to make Subaru retarded?

Day 1: Spends day with "Satella". Dies like a bitch.
Day 2: Spends day chasing Felt. Dies like slightly less of a bitch. Shrugs off Rom being alive.
Day 3: STILL HASN'T FIGURED OUT THE LOOPING. Called Emilia Satella in public and she gets all butthurt. The thing that makes him realize the looping is an uneaten bag of fucking chips, not the resurrected people or the lack of memories. Dies like a gigantic bitch to alleyway thugs.
Day 4: Encounters Reinhard. Instead of asking for his help at the loot house he asks him to deliver a fucking message. Goes to the loot house again, Emilia shows up early. Fighting ensues. Everyone lives happily ever after, gets a checkpoint. Dies to something in the mansion in his sleep.

Why didn't he use his knowledge of the future to gain peoples trust? Why did he go down that alleyway a 4th time? Why didn't he just go to where the theft takes place and prevent it?
Is he the most retarded MC of all time?

>Is this a garbage adaptation or is the source material also written to make Subaru retarded?
Yes and no