Why was Edward so obsessed with getting his arm and leg back when his automail limbs proved to be invaluable in combat...

Why was Edward so obsessed with getting his arm and leg back when his automail limbs proved to be invaluable in combat? He would have died long ago if he didn't have them. Besides, he could still use alchemy with his metal arm, so what was the big deal?

He wanted to get Al's body back too.
I'm sure Al's body took far more priority over his lost limbs, but I think Al would persistently insist that Ed get his limbs back first.

Bitches don't dig the feeling of cold-ass metal touching their body when they're trying to get intimate.

The one he likes does though

I don't know user. That got me hot and bothered.

kinda hard to masturbate with an iron grip.

Japanese religious belief does not share the descartian duality of body and soul of western myhology, meaning that if his body is incomplete he is also spiriually incomplete.

Wasn't it said at some point that he really only cared about fixing his brother, and just said "our" bodies to not give Alphonse the idea that he was doing everything out of pity for him?

I guess he just wanted to restore human feeling to his limbs, the show doesnt do a great job of showing that but at the same time I wouldnt want it to become some huge emotional anchor on him and be made a huge deal of. He always cared more about Alphonse though

WINRY LIKES IRON DICKS

Pretty much something like this he only cared about fucking up his mom and brother, knew mom was beyond fucked and "once something is dead etc." so gave up on that shit and only focused on getting Al back, but being the based imouto Al is he wouldn't have that shit so he made Ed promise to get BOTH bodies back to normal

He committed one of the worse sins in the fma universe, human transmutation. Recover his limbs and his brother's body is a way to fix things, so basically pride and guilty. That's how I take it.

>but at the same time I wouldnt want it to become some huge emotional anchor on him and be made a huge deal of
Maybe it was gonna but the editor said no.

Cause weather and infection can devastate cyborgs, even magical ones. A bionic shoulder is basically an open wound full of sand, sweat and bacteria.

all he wanted was to get his brother's body back towards the end.

It was causing his growth to be stunted

You even know anyone with prosthetics?

>Winry
>not getting wet as fuck over finely crafted hardware

Pick 1

Winry only became an automail engineer to help Ed and Al.

Did he have a automail penis?

Are you right handed? Try masturbating with your left hand.

I'm right handed, but I masturbate with my left
it's easier to browse this way

This guy gets it

Both 03 and Brotherhood ended with him not getting his limbs back.

what are you, girls?

Same, couldn't go back to my right if i wanted.

I don't see how they're that valuable, compared to a flesh and blood arm and leg

They're slightly more durable than human limbs (slightly!) and can be transmuted, but that's about it

Given that he he's limited to how much of the material he can shift around without impairing their function, he could probably make the same kind of weapons from just wearing some forearm armor. He constantly has to get it adjusted for his physical growth and different environmental conditions, on top of having to get it repaired from regular wear and tear. And all that shit is expensive, even if he's got the friends and family discount.

It's not like he's got a laser cannon hidden in that thing or his leg can give him rocket jumps. It's just a pretty good prosthetic.

Sand is awful. It's course, and rough, and it gets everywhere.

You know, if Winry could make Ed capable of Rocket Punch

she would

Brotherhood ended with him getting his arm back

shambala was an awful movie

But not his leg.

But was it worse than Star of Milos?

Because they require regular maintenance, gets searing hot under the sun, and is a scar of his sin.

The point was that he still has one of his limbs missing, which means that other user's point about being "spiritually complete" is bullshit. Especially since Brotherhood ended with Ed effectively giving up a piece of what you could say was his soul.