DEMOSHITS BTFO

DEMOSHITS BTFO

Still Can’t be Stumped!

Where are you democraps? We're ready to make a deal now.

OBAMA SPIED ON ME
>reauthorizes FISA

Where were you when you realized Trump is garbage?
>The Clintons are good people
>Amazing people
>We don't want to hurt them
>First we take the guns
>Due process later

Wow mister president I’m so sorry, you’ve been doing so much hard work tweeting on the toilet, how could we not take you seriously.

DREAM TIME IS OVER. NOW IT'S TIME FOR YOUR NIGHTMARES

wtf I love my kidnapper and hate the person that tried to save me now

tick tock libshits

really bad bait.

Democraps got fucked hard even through they thought they had the upper hand in DACA.

Woah. This shit really toggles my nuts.

Oyoyoyoyoyoyoy

Why would anyone want to make a deal with the orange retard anyway?

What ever you say.

I like this more than I probably should

>what is a false flag

Shit photoshop skills libshit

there's a reason he's not showing his face sweetie

nice way of taking it out of context, when on instagram he apologised for the MAGA hat

Picture on the left is from a 2 year old dead IG account

You niggers are so bad at this it's entertaining.

>We are ready to make a deal!
Uhh no? Ending DACA and deporting the spics would be the best outcome here.

One person says this another says other wise get your story straight. Also proof that the photo was from 2 years ago.

They don't give a shit about dreamers. They just wanted an excuse to claim the moral highground. They are still convinced that if they hold out long enough they'll somehow win or turn things around. The nature of politics is compromise and the current dnc seems to have forgotten that word.

I've seen this same shit in multiple threads now. At least make it believable, shills.

>projecting
>this
>hard

Doesn't look like the same man. The jaw's too big on the left.

I love him so much

He is so good at baiting Demotards and pitting them against themselves

They 100% care about importing millions of votes to one party. Don’t be so naive

>no body likes you
>gets 43k likes on a tweet

lol ok sweetie

Uhm what is Trump talking about? Why would Democrats "make a deal"? They will never support a wall.

They're legally required to take his tweets seriously. It's literally a part of their job now. Not that politicians ever let responsibility get in the way before.

I can guarantee you most people here don't care about dreamers, Pedro. No projection required. Hope when your shitty protection expires we expedite your deportations. Good thing you guys willingly signed up to be on a list to make it easier.

So is DACA officially dead? I thought some commiefornia judge blocked the deportations or something.

>They're legally required to take his tweets seriously.

This is very much true. Quebec's "state" TV news network TVA literally makes hour long reports on Trump tweets. Like, I'm not even supposed to give a fuck about what happens in the US given that our prime minister is doing such a shit job and yet we get hour long broadcasts talking about the latest Trump tweet and all the possible ways it could be shun under a negative light.

It's all so tiresome. Literally every "mainstream" media in Canada is against Trump, which means literally every normie in Canada is against Trump. If anything good comes out of this kind of behavior, let's hope that it's Clintons' remaining campaign money being spent on literal propaganda.

DACA is officially dead.

Welp, if we don’t get congressionally legislated merit based immigration reform, at least we can deport decades worth of illegals. We win either way.

They are busy chomping on gun control. If that passes, they have free reign.

Is being a Democrat basically the same as being a Terrorist?

The Democrats failed to make a deal. The President offered a very generous deal and they rejected. Time to End DACA.

The Clintons have unlimited funds because they're backed by the deep state

Fuck it, time to annex every shithole country all the way to the Panama Canal.

Makes sense. I hope the deep state knows that giving money to this old hag is a huge fucking waste. I'm no economist or anything but it doesnt take half a brain cell to notice that she's absolutely useless when it comes to winning an election, even with what is essentially unlimited funds.