What did he do?

What did he do?

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/InsaneTrollLogic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Slay my heart

jet cutter

Let be serious, do you think GS will kill all the gobs and find peace or die a worthless death and make another character become GS 2?

Prevent good rape. He should be raped, killed then raped again.

he's going to rape them all to death

That's just Burglar. He is Donovon but a midget.

Rocks fall, everyone dies

Priest will be GS 2

What would Goblin Slayer do to her?

Assuming he's white, nothing.

You know the answer to that, user

That already happened and GS was the one that caused the rock fall with a dust explosion, he then made his team lift up a teleport mirror to use it as shield so everyone else but them is crushed.

Slay her

Nothing wrong.

The same thing goblins did to his sister.

Remove gobbo from premises

Reminder that the reason why Priestess can make GS open out is because she reminds him his sister and not for appearance but actions. His sister nagged him a lot, Priestess nag him a lot too and this actually gets a reaction from him as his sister was everything to him, to the point he even believed complete bullshit she said most likely as a joke.

put some gobbo babbies to the sword, probably repeatedly creaming himself in the process.

I dunno, fucking elf always interrupt him whenever he speak.

Die trying to kill her and failing miserably. You know she's said to be as strong as the demon king, right?

Or he effortless kill her without even letting her do a speech

He has no real way of hurting her, no matter if we go by the rules of her or his setting. That gate scroll might have a chance to do some damage, but that's about it.

Forget I said anything.

Look, even the Ogre that don't reach Demon Lord level would kill GS in a second.
How do you think GS could do shit to her.
GS would probably stunned to death knowing she can speak and a female goblin, then something clicked in him and he goes to rape her.

See

Holy fucking shit i need volume 4 so bad, i need more gob in my life please

give me the translation for volume 4 i can't wait anymore.

Best autist.

made a broken woman feel love again.

Source pls, also pls be a trap.

He is to gobs what gobs are to humans after all.

Is not a trap.

I lost all interest, but please give source, it's for a friend.

Fuck off fag

Read filenames you retarded cunt.

>Fuck off
I wish

He used the dust explosion before that to kill a Beholder.
He had Dwarf Shaman throw a rock at the ceiling to cause the cave-in.

>Read filenames you retarded cunt.
Goblin Slayer, got it, not what the filename says, but, whatever

Nope

I thought the two events were the same.

>Nope
Good for you, being all masculine and shit.
But I already figured it out. sorry

It was back-to-back. They killed a Beholder, then goblins stormed in and they dropped a ceiling on them.

Is true that afterwards GS sound actually proud of himself and even a little smug?

Only one time. Which is when he found new ways to bypass every elf's restriction.

No fire. No water. No poison. No explosion.

Tell me Elf doesn't force him to follow her bullshit rules again later or that he learbs to tell her to GTFO.

Rape

The point is that what elf's trying to do is to make GS feel what adventuring felt like.
GS had the wrong idea and actually thankful for it because he found another creative ways to eliminate goblins.

He just don't like being kicked.

Ha, fucking elf shit got BTFO as her aggressive "healing" method doesn't fucking work.

>Make GS feel what adventuring felt like.
By almost getting everyone killed and raped?! And she doesn't even say sorry!

>Forcing your way of thinkong into someone
Is elf Sup Forums?

I don't remember that particular scene, but I'll assume he either killed goblins or was annoyed that he didn't get to kill enough goblins that particular hour

That is after he was force to use his one use teleport scroll turned into a super pressured water cannon in something that wasn't a gob

Any more MCs like him? No SOL faggots like that guy from Haganai

Protagonists with the exact same retard, but badass feel to them.

I figured it was the ogre mage, but couldn't discount the possibility of it being a recent chapter I hadn't read

Onii-sama

>Any more MCs like him?
In this day of age?
No.

Even if there's helmeted MC, they usually goes white knight fedora type. GS is the only ones.

Someone just give him an BFG or super shotgun.

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK user?! DELETE THIS!

BFG is too impractical, but the super shotgun? Not sure, he would love the basic pistol, though.

>Protagonists with the exact same retard, but badass feel to them

It doesn't quite fit the bill, but Knights and Magic's MC has heavy robo-autism

That guy is just a Ryusei.

You first, SOA fag

That wasn't me, that was another user. I hate sao, i blame it for the the isekai epidemic.

Do you think GS would fuck more like a goblin considering that thats all he sees and know regarding sexual education?

This manga would be so much better without the fucking knife ears

I imagine he would have a PTSD attack, he saw his sister being raped for three days! He was 10 years old, for fuck sake.

Gobs!

She should've gotten raped in volume 2

Does he even have a sexual drive?

Nope, it was completely destroyed together with his social skills, sense of sacarms, affection in general and tact. He would require insane amounts of healing and the girl doing all the moves.

I don't think GS sits there and watches wenches get gobbed. It would trigger him into a fit of rage. At least that's what I think.

Be confused by her existence as a female goblin, then probably die because she's way too strong.

Note that everything you type are not confirmed from either manga or LN. It just a conclusion you get after reading it, but in no way it is confirmed like that.

Just a note for anyone new in this.

Just look how he acts, you need fucking glasses?

Assumption's an assumption.
What's not confirmed is not confirmed that's all.
There's not even an implication.

>No social skills
Just look all his fucking interactions with eveyone
>No sense of sacarms
Takes everything literally, remember how elf said "you better remember this (spreading goblin's guts on her)!!!" And he said "l will". Much later, the negi expy asked CG if she was GS's wife, she happily said "yes" as a joke, only for GS to said "that is not true".
>No sense of tact
keep breaking the line in the reception, wanted Priestess to rest but the way the he told her this was basically "go the;fuck away", after the lewd ritual, Priestess asked and he saw her naked and he blunty;said "yes".
>No libido
All CG's teases doesn't work, Sword Maiden's super lewd teases doesn't wirk either.
We don't need a ", confirmation" when is fucking there.

user, have you read the manga? All what user mentioned is right there. Hell, last chapter confirmed (once again) his complete lack of libido.

user calm down, your writing is a mess.
He can communicate just fine, he even apologized to lancer when he cut him in the guild.
He can hold conversation even giving some tips to Paladin girl.

About paladin girl, that is when he has defrosted a lot.

Under your logic, anything that happens needs a word by word confirmation in universe to be true and that is fucking retarded. I bet you are one of those idiots that, because nobody in universe said x died, xncoild still be alive even when it's death was graphically show to the reader.

Uh no, this is actually the same situation where an user said Priestess will goes full doomguy when GS dies and became GS 2.

That was always a "what if?" Scenario, we never assumed it actually happened, you fucking retard. GS does show lack of social skills, lack of sense of sacarms, lack of tact, lack of libido and complete no care for self image and robotic working routine in universe.

>we never assumed it actually happened
See? user assumption become reality to you. Exactly why I said if it's not confirmed, its not confirmed.

His sexual drive is rerouted to his desire to rip and tear gobbos. Every time he's killing gobbos it's like he's cumming

You know what? FUCKING FUCK YOU. You are piece shit that work under this
>tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/InsaneTrollLogic
Which means not matter what we said, you will twist it for your own means, there is nothing to do but ignore you like you were dog shit on the street.

>tvtropes

What? See there's example right above your post
>Every time he's killing gobbos it's like he's cumming
You think this is what happens? you think this is what the LN and Manga implied?

You see my point?
You keep saying retard this, retard that with your messy writing, but are you even aware that the one typing like a retard and not understanding the point is you?

I fucking hate goblins.

The ceiling could drop because the dust explosion also slammed the b*holder on it and weakened it enough that Dwarf's magic boulder can cause it to collapse.

Literally me. I, too, don't get any action because of my destroyed libido.

Bait Haruhi to one shot her.

What is a game where I can play as a typical adventurer working for the guild?

Getting a job

Fable

But fable gameplay is shit though.