***,**7位/***,**7位 ◎ (**1,395 pt) [*,*20予約] 2017/10/25 メイドインアビス Blu-ray BOX 上巻

>***,**7位/***,**7位 ◎ (**1,395 pt) [*,*20予約] 2017/10/25 メイドインアビス Blu-ray BOX 上巻
>OST ranks first in anime music section
>3 manga volumes are in top 10 right now
What went so right?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/a/search/subject/stalker/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-08-10/japanese-comic-ranking-july-31-august-6/.119964
twitter.com/nekopapapa/status/914158229839429632
lisani.jp/0000061495/amp/
youtube.com/watch?v=-QzNvdlRDYw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's just really damn good, I mean OST and manga, anime was okay

Nice to see the BDs are finally doing well. Hopefully the performance won't be too disappointing and it is a manga adaptation after all so BDs aren't everything and since other related merchandise like CDs are doing well and the manga is doing well as a result I will hold out hope for more.

Episode 10 brought in the normalfags who didn't think it had anything special until suddenly they started seeing videos of a loli getting her arm broken while she bleeds from every orifice.

So, it will do decent at least?
That's good to know, even if it is not a great success, not flopping means nip gave a shit about it at least.

All according to keikaku.

Yes, but there's still month left till the release and it seems a lot of people waited until it's over before buying since it an expensive BD Box release, so it might end up selling really high depending on the amount of people who decided to preorder it after the last episode aired.

How does this even happen. I thought sudden massive increases in rankings only happen from event tickets or bonuses or something.

The standart edition costs 14.3k, so it's not something a lot of people are willing to preorder before the anime is finished.

They also happen when a show does something people genuinely like for itself user. Just look at what happened to Princess Principal this season. According to Sup Forums it was a verified flop by week 4 and all of Japan hated it, then they did that episode with the great swordfight and followed it up with a few more strong episodes and suddenly it was permanently in the top 100.

It was a really good ending. Endings can make or break a show, especially with anime, since Japs are notoriously terrible at endings. This time though, they did it right.

This can only get better with the inevitable S2. Soon.

Pretty much this, which is both saddening and hilarious. Most anime fans seem to be very insecure about only watching 'mature' anime, where their definition of mature is 'people die/fucked up shit happens.' Though, it does weed out a lot of shitters from being fans of genuinely good shows that don't go down that path.

It makes no sense to make an S2 at this point, there is not enough material, a movie would be more interesting.

Stop talking out of your ass.
There's not sudden increase in preorders after episode 10 aired.

OST is easily the best OST this year, I hope that Aussie fuck gets more work cause his shit was pretty good.

Fair enough. The entire Bondrewd arc would be a great to have in a succinct movie.

>◎
Is it a boxset?

Nevermind just saw it is a BD box, awesome.

Loli piss and furries

I think many were wary of a possible original end or a fucked up Mitty death scene, which would have been pretty fatal. And others were probably anime only fans who wanted to see where the story leads to and got hyped and interested now - I mean it was almost some kind of cliffhanger for them - at least a pretty heavy teasing.

What happened to stalker threads?

Does anyone have the ending credits + song in hi def? Whenever I Google I get shit on youtube.

Daiz killed all participants

Unironically a good anime adaptation and amazing series.

please tell me someone has catalog'd all the manga scenes with Riko pissing herself

It's the end of the season so there's no point since we already know what's going to sell and what will flop
boards.fireden.net/a/search/subject/stalker/

Sales were never going to affect much. The whole series is funded by one guy with pockets so deep he can afford to throw his money at stuff he likes without worrying about returns.

Bless that guy.
Wish he would also make other series happen.

being back Haruhi

This
These guys are fucking idiots.

I hope it does well.

I think the reason it took so long to start selling is that manga fans wanted to see how badly they would censor it before buying it, and new fans wanted to watch the whole thing before buying the whole thing.

But that post doesn't disagree with mine at all? I said sometimes anime does things people actually like and that increases sales, which is ultimately the case here.

Everyone waited to see if Bonezone's VA was any good before ordering, didn't want to see them ruin S2 with some shitty shrill subarashiiing.

oya oya oya

daily reminder that Nanachi is a boy

Man I love these two. They are even more deserving of a happy end than Riko.

daily reminder lyza is evil and wants to sacrifice rico

look up nordic wishing well myth

>1,395 pt
S2 never.

>only 1395 point on stalker,
>just a little boost for the manga with no old volumes in the top 50 on oricon

You mean what went so wrong?

>Little boost
>3 top 10
huh?

Best visuals of the year and great music. The plot isn't really that good though, but it's passable.

>1,395 pt
>Good

go to school

0 old volumes on oricon since the anime and the latest volume only sold 35k in 2 weeks.

PUFFY

>he doesn't know

And? 1400pts is terrible

Not even 2k, it flopped hard

>1,395 pt
Literally nothing. That's a flop tier number.

it turns out pedophiles CAN be successful

Nobody ever said they couldn't.

>I don't know what "literally" means

>Volume 6 with anime boost sold 30k
>1,395 pt
>What went so right?

Yeah, whatever, your shitty anime flop hard pal and there's nothing you can do about it, so stay mad faggot.

>MiAfags

>decent anime adaptation gets mediocre sales
>great manga it's adapting shoots to the top ten in popularity
>great OST tops the charts
Everything went right. The anime served its purpose and elevated the sales of the truly special material.

As someone that knew nothing about this series before watching it.
It's just fucking nice to look at.
I would have watched it just because of the animation no matter what it was about desu.

It's been a long time since i feelt this way about a show.

>the latest volume only sold 35k in 2 weeks.

Fake

Rank / This week's sales by copies / Cumulative sales / Titles

*1. 1,452,075 1,452,075 One Piece Vol.86
*2. *,274,229 *,274,229 Haikyuu!! Vol.27
*3. *,243,586 *,243,586 One Punch-Man Vol.14
*4. *,115,733 *,399,256 Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii Vol.4
*5. *,108,963 *,385,518 Kimi ni Todoke Vol.29
*6. *,*96,501 *,*96,501 Manga de Wakaru! Fate/Grand Order Vol.1
*7. *,*80,470 *,*80,470 Bungou Stray Dogs Vol.13
*8. *,*71,453 *,638,895 Tokyo Ghoul:re Vol.12
*9. *,*69,741 *,*69,741 Black Clover Vol.12
10. *,*60,610 *,*60,610 Prison School Vol.26
11. *,*58,223 *,689,883 Kingdom Vol.47
12. *,*57,083 *,*57,083 Kimetsu no Yaiba Vol.7
13. *,*53,246 *,*53,246 Shin Tennis no Ouji-sama Vol.21
14. *,*51,828 *,117,931 Kuubo Ibuki Vol.7
15. *,*45,927 *,499,970 Detective Conan Vol.93
16. *,*41,699 *,170,565 Tsubaki-chou Lonely Planet Vol.8
17. *,*32,730 *,440,594 Nanatsu no Taizai Vol.27
18. *,*30,080 *,*30,080 Bokutachi wa Benkyou Vol.2
19. *,*28,992 *,102,670 Tsubasa to Hotaru Vol.10
20. *,*28,822 *,*28,822 Hana Nochi Hare Vol.7
21. *,*28,633 *,271,150 JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Vol.15
22. *,*28,073 *,*60,689 Nietzsche-sensei: Conveni ni, Satori Sedai no Shinjin ga Maiorita Vol.7
23. *,*27,278 *,*58,945 Ao Ashi Vol.10
24. *,*25,363 *,*54,085 Yamikin Ushijima-kun Vol.40
25. *,*25,326 *,191,064 Giant Killing Vol.44
26. *,*22,898 *,*22,898 Sabaku no Harem Vol.6
27. *,*21,232 *,261,971 Diamond no Ace Act II Vol.8
28. *,*20,264 *,*20,264 Haikyuu!! Vol.27 Limited Edition
29. *,*19,760 *,*58,259 Awa Koi Vol.2
30. *,*19,614 *,*54,936 Granblue Fantasy Vol.1
31. *,*18,871 *,758,545 Tokyo Ghoul:re Vol.11
32. *,*18,556 *,*54,517 Ore Yome Vol.11
33. *,*18,433 *,*18,433 Jealousy Vol.1
34. *,*18,396 *,*34,533 Made in Abyss Vol.6
35. *,*18,339 *,*44,405 Satsuriku no Tenshi Vol.5

>34. *,*18,396 *,*34,533 Made in Abyss Vol.6

Haha

Shit

>Posting fake numbers

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-08-10/japanese-comic-ranking-july-31-august-6/.119964

Why?

I want to have a final list of what's flopping this season and what's not.

I will laugh at you all in 2 weeks.

What do "points" even mean?

Surely not the number of pre-orders?

VOLVO!

then wait for the actual first volume sales instead of waiting for increasingly inaccurate stalker rankings?

It's a fun place to talk about your favourite series and shit on orders. And it's not like all the BDs sell at the exact same time.

I thought it was a meme but turns out it is actually doing pretty well
More wonderful adventures are to come
>twitter.com/nekopapapa/status/914158229839429632

Which would you say was more brutal?

Failed amputation, or mushroom removal?
The latter wins out for me, given she was actually lucid for it.

mushroom removal was hotter since Riko peed herself

This is great, previous volumes did as much in a years time

#2 in general or among the anime category?

anime category so it means nothing

I'm fucking sick of god awful shit getting a new season please let this keep selling good.

You guys still can save the anime.

So do we have enough for another 13 episodes?

I feel like you could get to the end of Bonedaddy from where we left off in about 9 or so(with the pacing they'd been going at). So if they just did a few more fillers we could get a S2 that ends at the best moment.
I really want it.

>I feel like you could get to the end of Bonedaddy from where we left off in about 9 or so
3 or 4, more than 6 would be absurd.

That's odd, for some reason I thought there was a bit more before we reached the flower field.
Looking just at how much we covered, we got to the end of volume 3 with 1 filler episode (i think).
everything else before they go down further is about 2 volumes (still don't get why they named this episode The Challengers instead of Liberation of the Soul)
Keeping the same pace that should cover about 7-8 episodes. I don't think they'd be able to go into cute moths and whatnot in the same season. It'd be silly not to end on them actually going down into the next layer.

So yeah, I know some people wouldn't like it, but I think the best bet would be 4 or so episodes of filler getting to know Nanachi more before they get to Bondrewd himself, then have the rest of the second season just be that.
Not that even that will happen. It's most likely we won't even get a second season.

Made in Abyss is unironically a masterpiece.
The music and the backgrounds are stunning to say the least.

Haibane Renmei syndrome, the backgrounds and music are good and it's well voice acted, and the slow animations are really good but any fast action shots are well below par.

>*5. *,108,963 *,385,518 Kimi ni Todoke Vol.29
>Still continue
Wasn't it just a romance or they have Madara as love rival and try finding 1 piece ?

This kind of reminds me of Grimgar. Is the same staff involve in this?

Misunderstandings everywhere.

>What went so right?
The anime flopped.

Haibane Renmai also has the problem where the characters often look like potatos, its not nearly as bad as the og Kino though.

It sometimes happen. It was the same for the romance anime of the previous season too. Forgot its name.

It's completely different from grimgar in every way possible

I've been meaning to get into that series. Is it even worth it?

>1395 points
stop getting baited by rank, it'll sell 2k and then ypu'll cry later when it flopped

Despite sales being a popular shitposting topic, it seems very few actually know how it works.

Looks like a flop

Who would shitpost about something they understood?

It goes on sale in roughly a month. If it maintains its current rank until then 10k is possible.

Clearly it wont, with the new season starting people will shift focus to the new shows and order those instead.

You described 95% of the anime medium with that. It's not just Haibane Renmei alone.

(Haibane Renmei's slow animation is also subpar but shut up because that show is still love, remaster wen).

For anyone interested here's really fascinating interview about the OST with music producer involved with the show, Iijima Hiromitsu.
lisani.jp/0000061495/amp/

there's also sound in abyss special with footage of voice acting that I haven't seen linked before
youtube.com/watch?v=-QzNvdlRDYw