I've managed to make it to episode 67 of Naruto (the original). And I'm starting to get bored

I've managed to make it to episode 67 of Naruto (the original). And I'm starting to get bored.

Would I miss much by skipping straight to Shippuuden instead?

If you're bored now Shippuuden will make you want to scratch your eyes out.

Did you skip the filler episodes?

It's worth watching the original. You get more attached to the characters if you don't skip ahead.

I remember skipping episode 26, that's about it

if hes bored by ep 60 maybe being attached isnt worth it :v

Shippuden is when narruto starts its steady decline into complete garbage. I stop before the time skip if I were you.

About the only filler I remember is the curry of life episode. If you like Rock Lee, I'd recommend seeing that episode. The rest you can probably skip.

once he fights Gaara just drop it. It's for your own good

you are watching the good part right now
might as well drop the show if you're not enjoying it at its peak

>Shippuuden

>he doesn't rate the retrieval arc

Shippuuden is just more naruto if you find the original boring you are going to find Shippuuden. My advice is to drop it.

test test

jajaja si verdad :v xd

>Filler Hidden Mist swordsman is now cannon

Lol...

You'd be better off killing yourself instead.

Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the Naruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

Naruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to Sup Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Naruto threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.

still mad

Original Naruto only has 3 filler episodes and a 6 episode filler long arc until after Sasuke Retrieval

You wouldn't miss much if you dropped the series altogether right now.

I remember when this used to derail every single narushit thread on Sup Forums

ah the good ol days

Unironically this. Naruto vs Gaara and the Chunnin Exams altogether was the last good moment in Naruto.

Everything after ranged from subpar to godawful.

Shippuden is where it gets bad though.

>Naruto vs Gaara
>better than Naruto vs Sasuke
what?

Naruto vs Sasuke was obligatory, Naruto vs Gaara was unexpected since at the time you didn't know how Naruto was going to exactly defeat Gaara.

Naruto at the time mainly won his fights by using his opponent's weakness against them. Gaara was shown as virtually invincible the entire arc and most of his jutsu weren't fully explain until his battle with Naruto.

you'll miss a lot of setting up the plot for shippuuden if you don't watch the sasuke retrieval arc. I'd recommend at least watching that. then skip to episode 220

Naruto vs Gaara was the last Great Fight that had a good surprise feeling to it.

Naruto vs Sasuke felt too cliché, we've had Naruto rivaling Sasuke since almost episode 1, oh wow who would have guessed they would fight eventually

Then it turns in a brazilian telenovela of Sasuke DARKNESS.

watch through to episode 135 then stop watching the show
shippuden is terrible

Disagree there, all of part I Naruto is good. Sasuke retrieval arc is legitimately good especially Naruto vs Sasuke at the end. Search for Tsunade was a good training arc too, Jiraiya's later death wouldn't have been as impactful if not for that arc.

>he watched the anime
>he thinks shippuden will be better

>had a good surprise feeling to it.
how exactly was that surprising? That entire arc he was billed as the villain and a dark mirror to the protagonist

No he wasn't?

He was billed as just a significantly stronger Genin and him and his siblings were less compassionate to the opponents along with every other village that weren't Leaf Ninja.

The Chunnin Exams gave the vibe that literally everyone outside of Team 7 was a antagonist/potential antagonist as they were all fighting each other to the death. Ino almost willing to let her childhood friend to die in order to survive the Forest of Death or Kiba willing to kill Naruto in order to rank up.

All we knew from Gaara is he was a disturbed kid with cocky siblings. It didn't take until Kabuto and Baki witnessed him murdering Dosu to see he was set up as the final antagonist instead of Orochimaru.

Reminder this was shown on cartoon network for a while

The Zabuza and Chunin arcs and Kakashi Gaiden were quiet frankly the best stories in the whole entire series. Everything else is Chasing Sasuke, not Naruto.

Rushing into Shippuuden is rushing into shit. If you're bored it's not for you.

Gaara was unironically a better rival than Sasgay.

If you want to finish it for shits and giggles then skip over boring episodes and read the summaries in the wiki. I'm 100 episodes in and it's better than wasting time watching flashbacks and fillers.

I saw some of the first arc of shippuden on toonami a few years ago, it was so offensively bad that I immediately think far worse of a person if I find them praising the Naruto anime in any context. I don't even hate Naruto, I read the whole manga, but those episodes I saw were fucking terrible.