Sup Forums hates jews

>Sup Forums hates jews
>Sup Forums supports israel

What gives?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mkuWZVp9YRU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're confusing Sup Forums with American neocons.

Sage

I don't hate anyone. I don't like what Jews do to our society and belive they should have their own country and do as they wish and leave us the fuck alone.
What's wrong with live and let live and why can't Jews either get with the program or get out and live in their own country?

because all non israeli jews are bad

Because you're talking about a completely different program. They are playing chess, you are playing checkers

>Sup Forums is one person

/thread

That's interesting user... but you're gibbering. What program are you speaking of, and your analogy is incoherent.

>hates zion; hopes that the one nation actively fighting against zion falls so their refugees can flood europe too

a sizable segment of Sup Forums is not redpilled; they are mere racial bigots that come here to shitpost and grab memes for the lulz

I think them all needs to die.

>not realising that extreme zionism is the ultimate red pill
It would be such a shame if all the jews were to be encouraged to.. concentrate... in an area where every neighbour hates them wouldn't it?

>Sup Forums supports israel
No you're in the wrong place, this is not t_d

Nice fake differentiation tactic Moshe.

this is not r_The Donald

>Jews are one person

Jews in Israel can't leech.
Jews everywhere else leech.
Hell even Israelis know this.
And it gives the Jews somewhere to go. Instead of here.

fpbp

>Sup Forums
>one person
There's your problem

americans here hate jews but support them by buying their guns

>Jews in Israel can't leech.
>Jews everywhere else leech.
Dumb burgers. See this:

>israeli jews can't leech
youtu.be/mkuWZVp9YRU

pol loves israel we are the greatest

I hate jews and support Israel because this is a way to destroy their tribal mentality. Although I support Assad tho.

I don't give a shit about Israel.

I served in the Military and Police for almost 9 years total.

I NEVER met a Jew who supported me, America, or freedom by any stretch of the Imagination.

They like communism

They Lie.

They Steal.

They Cheat.

They Never admit they are wrong.

They are raised from birth being told they are the Chosen People.

Imagine if we told our people they are "Chosen"

Our society would be a nightmare.

I dated a very lovely Jewish woman who worked at the Israeli Embassy in DC. She told me how much she hates Israel, and how awful it is to live in Israel.

Israel is a police state full of Jews. Only a fucking retarded asshole would want to live a life surrounded by fascist Jews and Muslims.

She BEGGED me to marry her, and I would have, but I caught her in some lies that affected our personal relationship.

Jews are Sociopaths lead by PsychoPaths.

that's the jewiest thing I've ever seen

>I dated a very lovely Jewish woman who worked at the Israeli Embassy in DC. She told me how much she hates Israel, and how awful it is to live in Israel.
Dude she was a spy and she wanted to marry you to get into US society. She wanted your military connections and etc.

let them all burn

Binlen to the rescue once again

:DDD