***,*25位/***,*25位 (**4,046 pt) [*,*74予約] 2017/09/27 Princess Principal (Limited Edition) [Blu-Ray]

>***,*25位/***,*25位 (**4,046 pt) [*,*74予約] 2017/09/27 Princess Principal (Limited Edition) [Blu-Ray]

Ok. They're not the loser studio anymore. Is it okay to like them now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R53eR0Ogdps
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-07-27/regalia-anime-halts-broadcast-after-episode-4-will-restart-airing-in-september/.104753
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do you people always list only one edition?
***,*99位/***,*95位 (**2,019 pt) [*,*32予約] 2017/09/27 【Amazon.co.jp限定】 プリンセス・プリンシパル I (特装限定版) (全巻購入特典「新規録り下ろしドラマCD」引換シリアルコード付) [Blu-ray]

They just need a better office.

No

>First Flip Shitters
>now PriPri

Will 3Hz ever stop making yuri shit?

Hopefully not

Call me when they have a 30k+ seller

Dimension W

See you in 50 years

But it's 3hz+Actas show.

>Sora no Method
>Flip Flappers

3hz is honestly my favorite studio.

Flip Flapers and Pripri for me, best studio

>Getting a boost in rank on the week something is coming out
Nigga that shit's selling like 3-4k max

Real talk though Celestial Method was fucking GARBAGE.

Just boring?

Really? Actas is a deadweight more than anything. So that is more of an accomplishment for 3hz.

I loved it. The immense hatred against it has always baffled me. It's an average anime at the very absolute worst.

To be fair, is that shot from the TV or BD version?

It's selling better than New Game s2, Maid in Abyss and Virgin Soul. Just put that into perspective.

It was worth it just for her.

It's just objectively bad.

Saucer was dumb. The premise was dumb. The characters were downs syndrome retards.

Anime is dead.

TV raws.

After all this time i still remember Noel. Still listen to the openings and endings from time to time.
>youtube.com/watch?v=R53eR0Ogdps

>Saucer was dumb. The premise was dumb. The characters were downs syndrome retards.
Blame Naoki Hayashi, who fucked up the latter half of Flip Flappers and now got his hands on Citrus. It looks like this guy is the go-to scriptwriter for Infinite.

Why? Those shows were trash.

The BD should be out yet when will we get the first actual sales data?
Though many ordered it at the very last moment so it will probably increase by a good bunch in the second week.

>needing sales figures to validate your opinion
Who cares? Just watch anime and have fun.

Tuesday.

It's like you can't discuss it here properly because everytime people talk about them they always bring up 773 sales or something like that because they think sales justifies the content. Hopefully with this card on their side now they'd be taken more seriously this time.

>you're only allowed to like things if they aren't popular
>but you're only allowed to like studios if their shows sells well
No salesfags, that's not how it works.

This count as an ACTAS show so no, 3hz still can't into anime.
Didn't Long Riders sold like 3 times more than Flip Flappers? ACTAS knows what to do and that's why PriPri was a success, so just end this thread already.

Are you kidding me my man? ACTAS is 19 years old while 3Hz is like 3-4 years old. At least 3hz manages to finish a show and have it look the same. Just because ACTAS did Girls und Panzer doesn't mean they're magically grand fucking shit.

>ACTAS knows what to do

Oh really? You remember last year when they had to halt the airing of their anime mid-season because of the show's production problem?
>animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-07-27/regalia-anime-halts-broadcast-after-episode-4-will-restart-airing-in-september/.104753

See, i don't have anything against Actas but it's repulsive to see your bias.

The OVA was amazing. They somehow fucked up the TV.

Anyone actually finish watching that after it started again, was it worth it?

They did this for Regalia AND Long Riders.

Hopefully this means we get a second season of PriPri

>look, a photo of him driving through a red light, he's the worst human being ever
Just go back to your forced general and be happy.

The 2d mech stuff was nice but it really wasn't worth delaying for a few quality fixes, 5/10.

They are among the studios with highest percentage of originals so that's good ambition. But they still have long way to go. They need to have connections to better directors and writers. So far their directors and writers are just average to good with Oshiyama being the exception.

>enters the thread to prove the OP wrong
>his argument doesn't work
>"look just go back to your general, okay??"