Fruit of grisia

holy fuck, i loved this anime. how different was the game? should i buy it? it'd be my first visual novel. what a fun ride.

game has u choose one girl route, they will be more detailed but you chose what final outcomes are

Honestly, the anime took a massive dump on the source material, straight up making shit up and condensing 10+ hours of content into 1 or 2 episodes for a couple girls. I'm not gonna say it's the best VN ever but it's quite enjoyable.

If you liked it you should read the VN.

Game is worth it but try for an uncensored version. Routes are completely different from the anime and they are all good heroines.

Read the VN. Do Yumiko first and save Amane for the last.

I tried to do this but I hated Yumiko's route far too much. Never finished her's or Michiru's.

Anime wasn't that bad. They did what they could with the 12 ep limit they had.

They could have opted not to adapt every route.

Then what's the point of making the anime in the first place? They were getting paid to advertise each girl a little so people buy the vn.

I'm saying it was pretty well made for a publicity stunt.

best place to get the uncensored version?

Google.

I liked a lot of the VN but had to stop because I really fucking hated the MC. Is he as bad in the anime as in the VN?

Yuuji was a good mc though

Pretty sure it's on the official website (might only be for the steam version though)

The same place you get your chinese cartoons.

Yuuji is easily the best thing about Grisaia though

Sachi>Amane=Makina>Mitcher>>>>>>shit>Yumiko

Juicy Yuuji is the best thing from Grisaia a top tier VN MC.
He is weird and funny.

This. Do Amane's route last. It's easily the best route in the entire VN.

>Please tell me how to think, Sup Forums. I am incapable of making decisions for myself.

Fuck no, Angelic Howl drags on forever, Amane's route is:
sex marathon > long ass flashback > rushed ending
And you gotta get the bad ending so you don't miss the epic tweeeeeeeeeeest

You should get all the bad ending regardless. I also think Angelic Howl was one of the best parts of the game though.

God I loved angelic howl, easily one of my favorite parts of the vn. I even reread it.