Wow, so she actually enjoyed it?

Wow, so she actually enjoyed it?

Wouldn't you?

She was leading him on

She must not know when to stop because she ended up impregnated

>She was getting what she wanted, Griffiths touch, being the tool to make Griffith a king, all in a sadistically cruel way and after she had abandoned both dreams for Guts. so...

She was already pregnant , the fetus was corrupted by the instance in the same exact way Guts was and is now possessed by a demonic dog reflection of himself.

>She was already pregnant
Literally fanfiction

t. griffith

>her mind is a literal hellscape full of monsters that look like Griffith's giant bird dick

No she did not enjoy it.

So much her mind got broken.

You know the more I think about it, the more I realize that the perfect ending for Berserk would be Guts in his demonic helldog form raping Griffith's boipucci.

Or is that what Griffith actually wants? What if unpotatoed Casca raped him back?

Slan wants it

How did he get his dick out of that suit?

Does it have a zipper?

Shit NTR manga, dropped

Slan has patrician taste.

DELET THIS REEEEEEEE

It was just a prank, bro

You know he enjoyed it.

I would imagine its like a dog penis and comes out of hiding.

Wow, so Guts actually enjoyed it?

When Casca finally un-potatoes she will...
>a) run back to Griffith and abandon Guts
>b) not be able to handle what happened and try to an hero again
>c) be overjoyed to be healed and with Guts again but then something else awful will happen
>d) un-potato, but have no memory of anything, the Eclipse, or even who Guts is

PLACE YOUR BETS

I wold like to add that she hits guts for leaving her for a while.

d

We all know that she is going to somehow try to fucking pin all of this on Guts, how if he had never showed up in the first place none of this would've happened blah blah blah, triggering loli wizard beyond belief.

Nah, she's just ashamed now of how much she enjoyed it, so she's pretending to be retarded.

ya dude, she popped that kid out less than a week after the fucking.

It's obvious she's going to ask the Fairy Queen to wipe her memories and start a new.

Are there any retards on this board who honestly, unironically think she was not already pregnant with Guts child?

There's literally no proof outside of ONE(1) panel that people claim is absolute evidence, obviously its a valid theory but a desperate and unlikely one.

Remember when you could talk about Berserk without all this shitposting

No, lurk more newfag.

The Godhand can bend dimensional space at will, do you really think their offspring are going to develop like normal human children?

The crimson behehlit Guts is carrying is for her. Calling it now.

>inb4 that one autist says it can't happen because they were marked for sacrifice

>most obvious """"theory"'""
>desperate

kid...

>...
Back to r/anime

>using meme arrows

Back to 9gag

Just stop.

Wait what baby? I don't remember any of this shit at all.

>that panel of Guts literally cumming inside of Casca without protection
>Skull knight literally saying "oh she was with child before the eclipse" and "it was yours" to Guts

you're a fucking retard brotendo

His dick was hard enough to cut through diamonds. Why would latex be a problem?

That would be incredible.

>Griffith is so alpha his offspring only needs a week to be born

>that panel of Guts literally cumming inside of Casca without protection
Nice headcannon

Me.

yup

These are physically painful to look at. Fuck.

Griffith rapes like a virgin look at his eyes he looks so awkward.

this
he should take tips from better rapists

We need a "the virgin femto, the chad swordsman" edit asap

Nah. Guts couldn't even get close to Femto because of the pain so Casca wouldn't have been able to enjoy it.

fuck Griffith in front of Guts again, this time willingly since she remember how good he was and how fun it is to make Guts suffer. Thats why her dream are full of dicks

Fuck off with this Twitter meme. It was funny the first few times, but now it's just retarded and overused.

>e) we will never get that far

This man is right. I remember the panel where he was putting on the condom!

Casca was wrecked by monsters with giant cheese graters for dicks before this, so my headcanon says if Bat Gods gonna give it to ya, then you're going to take it, and you're going to like it, even if you already have shredded lasagna for a hole at that point

Females can't love so yes, she got fucked by a dominant male and enjoyed it.

>crimson behelit
sauce on that. The last time i checked the slug count behelit was a normal one.

It already exists, but I didn't bother saving it.

Griffith is Pepe and Guts is Wojak, not the other way around.

A, She loves Griffith.

Schierke literally says in that image that the dicks are making Casca feel visceral revulsion.

what an abysmal get

Abysmal indeed.
Consider it proof that meme magick exists in reality just as it does in Berserk.

>>Sup Forums

Similar to how every guy has tried to suck his own dick, every female has rape fantasies.

What happens to the souls of the dead that get brought to Griffith after he's done playing with them in front of everyone?

Yes and no.

Is this accurate?

You should test it.

One sword keeps another in it's sheath.

>A one out of five occurrence means that women are all lying about not liking rape

I doubt the "enjoying it"; orgasms are far more mechanical than they are conscious acts. Someone can literally press on your prostate and make you ejaculate, but you won't say that it happening because some giganigga rapist pounded you ass was you "enjoying it".

Also, some people are psychologically damaged. There's plenty of men who can only get off to choking themselves or getting pegged by their wives, but, again, you wouldn't claim that that's a natural thing to do to illicit an orgasm.

As far as the ovulation thing goes, seeing as its pointing out that its during in very young girls, it's probably a life saving response from ultra primitive times. Better for her to ovulate and get knocked up by Grunga that have him cave her skull in for being a wasted lay.

A vagina is stimulated when you stimulate it. That doesn't mean the woman's gonna enjoy any and all stimulation no matter the situation. If old homeless man or your best friend or your uncle pulls a knife on you and starts rubbing your dick, your dick is gonna be stimulated, but that doesn't mean you're gonna like the experience.

Ejaculation isn't an orgasm bro.

Maybe not for a sociopath.

That story is fake as hell

Is Guts going to get strong enough to defeat Griffith himself?

Yes, but it will come with a steep price.

But I want Guts to live happily with Casca and his friends after all that he's been through.

>it's probably a life saving response from ultra primitive times. Better for her to ovulate and get knocked up by Grunga that have him cave her skull in for being a wasted lay.
>he actually believes this

You fucking retard. Using the established method of quoting part of another post to quote part of abother post isn't "meme arrows". Quit trying so hard to fit in. it's not working.

>suit

thats his skin bro, demonic rebirth is a hell of a drug. also what said.

Excuse me, but did Griffith payed Casca fair and square like Donovan did?

Of course not, that monster.

Since this series is never going to end, what is your personal headcanon for the ending?

I know my dick doesn't react with just physical stimulation and I wouldn't cum even if the dude fapped me for 12 hours

women enjoy rape as long as its Chad

When does the haitus end again? Berserk is the only reason I come to Sup Forums anymore, so don't want to miss the next chapter.

Circumstances entirely outside of Guts's involvement utterly annihilate Griffith's "sanctuary", and Guts not only saves the people caught in the fallout, he defeats Griffith and subverts the dark gods in the process, forever immortalizing himself as a hero and becoming everything Griffith ever wanted to be, which causes Femto the greatest amount of asshurt ever witnessed in fiction as he lays there dying.

Then Guts lives a short but happy life with his new companions and a sane but still-recovering Casca before passing away peacefully instead of on the battlefield.

>d
Fucking kill me.

>okay face
Has it been 7 years since you came here?

fucking speedreaders I swear
skull knight literally mentioned that the reason he follows guts and casca is because they are his parents

savage!
pretty much this!

t. has never been raped and talks out of his ass

Do you fucking fap while looking at a wall and thinking about nothing? Physical stimulation alone doesn't do anything and having some old dude with a knife isn't really gonna help

e) Miura dies during another hiatus to the Japanese cold before we even get that far

Oh look this autist again with his one, indisputable panel of evidence.

Is Berserk going to be completed if Miura dies