Where the fuck are the smart people? Do i have to go on the dark web or does no one know whats going to happen

Where the fuck are the smart people? Do i have to go on the dark web or does no one know whats going to happen
What the fuck is going to happen this year?
I know we're getting a new international monetary agreement sometime between now and 2020 which will destroy the purchasing power of fiat over night
Can someone spill the beans please. Loosing my mind over here

Other urls found in this thread:

research-collection.ethz.ch/bitstream/handle/20.500.11850/152305/eth-2007-02.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

2 colliding forces. The NWO and Kek.

Trump is going to end the FED, end the IRS, and repeal the 16th amendment.

The NWO wants to collapse the world's economies and then institute one world electronic currency.

Trump will win.

It seems more likely that trump is going to bring about digital currency linked to kushners rfid biometric chips

Oh look! You're a kike shill. You already knew where you wanted to take this thread and the conversation. You're not interested in learning, you're interested in spreading disinfo.

I can't wait for israel to be BTFO and for kikes like you to live under Arab rule. Israel dies this year.

South Africa is going to start the final collapse of the current (new) order and replace it with the desired world government/world currency once WW3 is over.
Russia and China are gearing up, (((they))) are busy placing their golem armies in Western nations. The final pieces are being moved into place. They're desperate to get gun control in the US before it kicks off.

rofl, no.

>packing this much delusion in one post

No i literally have no idea but feel like im going crazy because the guy that indebted himself to buy 666 fifth avenue is developing technology that will place a mark on your right hand that will control your ability to buy and sell

It was planned but it won’t happen this year certainly, maybe the ground work is laid. What do you think the bird means phoenix, abraxas/nos, German eagle or the etherum logo?

The phoenix symbolises a very painful rebirth, wwiii i reckon

> 2 colliding forces. The NWO and Kek.

We're not colliding, we're ceasing to collide. It's the masses creating conflict.

Relax, WE got this, all of (You) don't have to.

Do you know the bank for international settlements in Basel?
Ever heared?
Libre et pur comme l'air, et dans a republique, Tout est fraternite, parente germanique. . . .
Soleil d'un autre monde, et dans ta Majeste D'un nouvel Univers sois la Divinite . . .
Je brule. . . .

Call me if you need me.

There is no need to go on the dark web. Some very interesting ideas are communicated everyday on platforms much like this one. You simply need the eyes to see. Learn the language of symbolism and read between the lines. Why was an image posted? Is there an indication that some things are left unsaid...?

Trump is never going to end the Fed or IRS, no President will. That's a good way of getting you and your family killed.

He has to get it in public consciousness somehow without getting killed.
It isn't IMPOSSIBLE.

Guns and ammo. Doesn't matter where you get them or if you need to make them yourself. Also get out if the cities, every town over 100K people will be a dead trap, it is in the air

speaking in symbolism is to cover up a lack of specific information. why try to communicate in an inefficient manner if you genuinely want to tell someone something?

Half the country hates him and the other half has a basic understanding of the shadow government running the US. It'd probably split the country in two.

Don't fall for the smoke and mirrors. They don't have as much control as you would think. There will be no WW3.

The caek is a lie.

>Where the fuck are the smart people?
Define "smart".

Superior intellect is not just a status it's also the decisions and choices you've made along your life. The problem is that people are thought of to be smart or themselves think they're smart fuck up along the way so they're not really smart unless they fix their shit which people who think or are assumed are smart rarely do.

>muh kike shill
Does anyone else think that this is a Sup Forums version of the CIA creating the term "conspiracy theorist" after the JFK assassination to discredit anyone looking into things that they don't want looked into? Honestly this term destroys free discussion. You can't respond to what someone says or you don't like what someone says so you call them a kike shill. The JIDF has won.

yes basal II caused the 08 housing crisis no doubt basal III due end of march 2019 will be more financial repression

There are always eyes watching. Symbolism is used to give a message to those who are fluent without drawing the attention of others. It can also be used to refer to certain truths that are unknown by many.

We've reached the point of Jews like you being BTFO so hard you have to complain about people calling you shills. It's fucking hilarious.

>speaking in symbolism is to cover up a lack of specific information
Leo Strauss extensively wrote about, why there always is the exoteric and the esoteric. Secercy, obedience, makeover sure only those can know who already agree and the need to adapt. Even language is symbolism of some sort. Language needs to be interpreted as well, even the most scientific text has an axiomatic believe system beneath it ordinary people won’t see or let alone understand.

Here's something to make you feel better (or worse). We already live in the NWO, you already can't buy or sell or bank without a mark (ID)
We are just led to believe we are approaching the NWO so we don't realize the situation we are already in.

Symbols can also have different meanings for people.

When I see an eye, I see clarity. Experience. Sensations.
When tinfoil paranoids see an eye, they think that someone's watching them defacate so they feel uncomfortable because their "rights" to privacy are infringed.

Funny thing is both are right but in different situations. The mastery lies in picking which when its most needed and letting go(but not completely) of others when they aren't

the tyranny we have now is nothing compared to a centralised crypto currency linked to you bio metrically.

at the moment you can be completely free of financial repression by using gold as a measure of wealth. If the entire system is reset to a centralise crypto the government has the power to make purchasing gold illegal or anything else that can free you from working

im still wondering if trump is a rothschild shill or is he actually out to kill nwo?

People don't understand how bad it's going to get. An electronic currency tied to your online profile (which you'll be forced to have) and if you say or do anything they don't like, they take away your money.
>looks like you said something mean about muslims user, guess you won't be eating this week
It's already happening in China with rating profiles for every person.

the people watching are fluent in said symbolism so it makes no difference if you said plainly or with a picture

this is what I think

in the bible it says you should let yourself be killed rather than take the mark. I'm probably gonna need a bit more evidence before I take that leap of faith

>08 housing crisis
There is an interesting history. I expected the crypto currency purge. Basel 3 will make it impossible for almost every non global company to further exist independently.

True. You will never see them speak directly though. A symbol can have multiple interpretations and the true meaning is hidden from the profane.

which brings me back to my thread on where are the good guys are they on the darkweb?

Mark of the beast.

666 Fifth Avenue, NYC

It will be different.
research-collection.ethz.ch/bitstream/handle/20.500.11850/152305/eth-2007-02.pdf
Ordinary people will have to work in a international company and even all start ups will be controlled by the global companies. If they want to punish you they can prevent you from having any lucrative work. The companies also won’t process your transactions, if they have determined you to be a wrong thinker.

>mfw I call you out for not making an argument and you still don't make an argument

Just going to bump this, for we need more original thinkers. But I would say that there's no widely-known evidence that S. Af. will be the first domino to come; that it's the "Alpha piece" that started it all. Where is the evidence of this?

to create a narrative.

Can you dig it?

Maybe they communicate directly there. On the surface web you will find indirect communication though from both sides. In many ways they live in a world entirely different from ours. Our conception of the real world may be a wonderland to them and vice-versa.

that's what I was implying; it was a rhetorical question

what I'm asking is is there any specific information on how we can avoid the things talked about in this thread, and where is that information?

Perhaps you mean economically-savvy

Look, the current monetary system is flawed from tip to toes. We can only produce physically as much as, following the laws of physics, material resources allow us to create money backing up goods. The thing is that since the withdrawal of the golden standard in the 1970s money has become more imaginary than it actually was!
As the process goes up and more rich people start to appear in the world,
which is nothing bad per-se but the system is fucked, more money needs to be produced. More monetary printing = higher inflation = a cycle of lending and debt that will come to a total collapse by the year 2025-2030. It will be a silent collapse of course, but you'll see how your slavery standards go deeper beyond how you are chained right now.
solution ≈ embrace the neutral chaos

Did Bibi visiting the white house today mean anything? During their little presser shit seemed weird besides the usual ass kissing.

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
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LNb89ZWtW3EFKe98dnSSgkrvhDV4Jtg57mG/ZqTe0Nq
iL/WdmqzMk5TlnlzTzA9/fBaKQOhkKf9Dx4n9
RHv9LvvaelOtvWre0gugBO+U7RoGaZIAqRDN
5QzzCNhuhQwtCUx5ttx7PuSaNLyYnkjs1Wmr
DJKgB1m/xu9hGLpnRq6HhoMkSzc2aZ4NqiUGMO6fs+9LSy2eTqXorLeWh5w=
=ngZe
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

N̦͖̳͈̄̒͛̏͐͊ͭ̾ͤ͋͗̔̈́̕͜ͅ ̸̸̢̧̻̳̱ͣ̍̊̂ͅ ̶̡̥̪̘͉̬̭̬̙͗̈́̈́͘͟͠Ȋ̸̟̩̺̖̳̒̍̇̎̾̿̀̄ͪ̂̈́̒̇͢ͅ ̵̡̘̮̘̊̊̈́͑͒̍ͧ͋̌̏͋̋̕͢͟ ̩̤͚̞̮̪̻͉̩͔͇̞̉̋͆ͫ̓͘͘G̢̢̢̝̮̗͖̠̞͕̓͑ͭ͐́ͧͮ͂ͫ͑ͬͅ ̡̼͚̯̜͓̼̣̰͔͂̇̇̄̓̒ͩ̃͝ ̴̵̡̠̝̘͙͑̊̂͋̎G̵̷̯̣̮̟̎̈ͣ̀͢͡ ̢͉̪̜͖̯̻͉̹͎̹̥̹̪̰̹̐̉̂̆ͧ͌ͯͦ̒̆́ͯ̒̂́͘ ̵̡̘̮͈̘̻͎̙̫̻̞̰ͪ̔͗͋̾ͬ̐ͩ͟͠ͅE̶̴̤̠̹̤̹͎̬̝͓̳͙̖͚̻͊̉͊̃̓̆̑͗͜͠ͅͅ ̸̧̣̰̬ͤ͌ͬͧ̾̍ͨ̓ͨ̔ͨ͐͗̋̈ͫ̄̀̚̕ ̧̨̧̞̹̺̞̙̳̰͙̮̘͓̳̓̃͐̂̓̓̀̀̆͒̃͞͞R̸̖͉̼̺̻̩̫̗̭̼̰͎̥̤͗͑͂ͧ́͜ͅ ̛̬͙̼̤̣̠͚͉̯͔͖̦͉̭̿̐̃͆͋̃̓̂ͤ͆͟ ̱͖̭̪̳͕͈͔̺̦̭̥͈͖͚͇͕̗̑͌̍ͭ͂̽ͯ̄̐̂̊̇͋́̂̀S̶͓͔̘͚͎̍ͩ̈̄͐͡ͅͅ
̶̣̟̪͖̦̟̞͇̞̗̘͕͉̳͔̂ͯ̄̽̆͋͟͝Ḭ̢͕̱͖͈̼̳̭̞̳̮̰̎͊͒̽̾̐͊͑̿͂͋̓̔ͧ̔͐̊́͘͢
̡͉̥̞̥͍͎̞͉̩̬̩̝̰̟̗̠̐͐ͯͩ̏͐̈́͒͑̽̓̉̇͐́Ģ̴̷̫̦̰̤̬̻̗̯̤͈̫̼̰̠̘ͭ̄ͣ̔͑̇͒̓͟͠ͅ
̷̢̼̘̬̭̙̮̭͎̠̤̩̯̪̓̂̿̔ͨ͆͋ͣ̃͛͑̔͒̂̀͝͠Ğ̵̵̷̢̫̞̺̜̗̞̾̏̇̓͡
̧̡̦̺̯͍͖͓̂̒̽̒̈̑̎̋̾̇͢͡E̡̡͓̹̻̘̯͎̬̬͓͙͕̫̠̐͂̓ͩ͗͛̓̀̀ͭ̐̉ͫ̎͐͗͘
̡̰͎̭̫͍̦̘̰̬̟̝̯̜͎̱̳̼̀̓̒̽̐ͦ̽ͭ͊ͧ͜ͅR̸̦̟͓̹̳͗̌̔ͦ̆ͦ̿̂͗ͣͧ
̵̧̪̹̘̯̖͈̖̝͔̙͚̪͓͇͖͇̗̣̈̍ͮ̐͋͟S̳̩͓̣̰̰̮̙̟̭͎̮̭̦̗̜͔̃͆̉͒̊͆͗ͨ̓ͮ̈́̐ͦ͟

>Where the fuck are the smart people?
Here I am.

The Big Cat pulled his claws gg7jqySI, but only because we are long term lifelong friends!
_.---.._ _.---...__
.-' /\ \ .' /\ /
`. ( ) \ / ( ) /
`. \/ .'\ /`. \/ .'
``---'' ) ( ``---''
.';.--.;`.
.' /_...._\ `.
.' `.a a.' `.
( \/ )
`.___..-'`-..___.'
\ /
`-.____.-'

( o_o )_ | \::/ \._______\
(u--u \_) |
(||___ )==\SIGNED
THE BIG CAT

They thought they could turn this Phoenix into gold.
They didn't realize the Phoenix would already be made of gold.

The elites obsess with the occult, prophecies and rituals, all that.
They knew a phoenix would rise this year.

The fire spreads.
We rise.

The Big Cat pulled his claws gg7jqySl, but only because we are long term lifelong friends!
_.---.._ _.---...__
.-' /\ \ .' /\ /
`. ( ) \ / ( ) /
`. \/ .'\ /`. \/ .'
``---'' ) ( ``---''
.';.--.;`.
.' /_...._\ `.
.' `a a.' `.
( \/ )
`.___..-'`-..___.'
\ /
`-.____.-'

( o_o )_ | \::/ \._______\
(u--u \_) |
(||___ )==\SIGNED
THE BIG CAT

gives this forum post the Paws of Approval!
signed,
.__....._ _.....__,
.": o :': ;': o :".
`. `-' .'. .'. `-' .'
`---' `---'

_...----... ... ... ...----..._
.-'__..-""'---- `. `"` .' ----'""-..__`-.
'.-' _.--"""' `-._.-' '"""--._ `-.`
' .-"' : `"-. `
' `. _.'"'._ .' `
`. ,.-'" "'-., .'
`. .'
TBC `-._ _.-'
`"'--...___...--'"`

I hope you didn't sell your crypto.

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----

hI4D4UseQ/LpWOYQAf9pCTSSzPaQ/N4nEi0DdfSbYBhncOIIUWyja/sPUXWm4Ow0
aQJ3jc7GvPWxTk9UxTzLx+nUznnpSqTnEJB2PbE1Af9jTfjTKlfDDavi1KymqOck
hslzCzmcuuM6SLuKkXfXM9po22iPWYHwRhtsAAZeU2RkF6qEfXkHcuzl6hK+Qz4J
yepB2YKIW/HRhhds+JCo6jM58eS3hgDzQV9upAN0MVVzkqaEjsnG4c3FgqRv6rRw
i3cAVvErwbGRp+rLM1oObvlZTM/eFBsRyR6EJcHYL7eHwyRzs07JGDgTewBBvhvw
VwBpsICJz5/5YezdyYzbMoQm0clC3zvIkclOCKnhFW4KS87YRqN8VEfQjb4JlI7w
g9uimf4+uN3OsklXhmtL386IuA/pgycMba6pJnWz+NkgxCjcr
HSOceWgOSNL5Zsuu/no9DQnxsagCtc83UWMNtbtT0P2vpzv/QCFx2LakNHuYt2LY
PYxeitQX0GrQStdYqYCSqIUbzHveLrYFTu6+oiXtVDRnmDFFdPehb4d3Vlyf6h7y
lIYGUiax3lRisJVM7hBynNbNxys1Jxl+jjT3ThZzw37BfjBpHtbhyDj4L92hd98N
Q/QBXkB2x+Llgj4SG9CcFWXeFFSTz4APjYvCBRaqDu45GGE+tdsZJW8gP79fRuaV
oeZh0e2zuoLkqdb+F1pEaNoMZ1mPb4xUVBoByhD/CTSQJcFA/PuBYpMVwtM/
zLZJ0+xJ1YoofZpbwnaZDUJcYD/MY/HGWqN/CJlIsUhbDRwhc/uhCNBlshB2Elcy
N/uQn7asAq+V4/vB3s+s22g0ZaNZfribmCE+nHh3d1s1EuLpNe6mLuDI8wt
8Dntyy8dbD9Ajs0lWddwn4hHlV9LKUXHFmGd/UAEhyDcR18NdElyuWKW43wFZ1
bgaaNnYZaqXEY+VYjztGGUBPao91U9q8XBbEQQwd65ssyVYR4dgKrO86K+JbhCvf
DNheKZEulBZWqk7Rq/YpmP7EWD7G+hiTgUx/hLP4D9Gvfe2MwIXpBgVzTs0k9dNH
bENwOKhnS31T1nETTDbV0ZIDgnSAf5qvc5E
hlItlC+TWTj33LZ/RfG44IGlRyreRxESRB7tproXHN3CqQW1SNGPrTeMK0C/kYXo
4jwMr5oiZxwgur1SXTzyrgJh7fGl+tr2X22//bsKLNlMjJhcqLtsv5rO
aZoFCdTpLruU0Vrqnw==
=j7c3
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

Last transmission w/o response.

To be honest, most of user is busy these days. A good bunch of us are at a mining and energy conference while another group of us are out training guys. You won't see much "deep posting" for the next few months.

The world reserve currency indicated in The Economist was a roll out for direct commercial bank access to the SDR. The SDR itself is just an accounting construct and not really a currency or an asset backed monetary instrument. As such, its going to require a block-chain like technology. That is at least 2 years off from adoption and securities exchanges are playing catch up to properly adopt block-chain ledgers to replace double-entry accounting as the basis for settlement.

We may see a small market crash this year, but it will be a minor correction due to VIX repositioning. Energy is at a 21 year multiple low which makes it attractive for asset class rotation. Tech is deflating and we will likely see some major blow outs, however unlike 1998 and 2001, there will be limited and then rapid blowout. Most of the bubble excess is in privates that like Subprime will take a good 8 months to migrate into Public equity and bank balance sheet's due to lagged Mark to Markets.

Shut it down.

The transmutation of lead into gold begins with a Seed of Gold. The Seed contains the whole nature of Gold but is hidden within the crude form of lead. The Fire of calcination burns away the dross and refines the metal so that it may undergo further operations.

Fpbp
Not because it's right, but because it so elegantly illustrates op's complaint about how fucking retarded you are. Goddamn cripplechan - fuck, even horse raping 420c - is smarter than this.
I mad.
Sage

I'm too much of a brainlet to find the secret key is it in the images?

>I'll take, 'what is subverted Evangelicalism? for $500, Alex?'
I love when my nation is (((transformed))) via a 100 year-old Judaic-influenced translation of a bible, user. Who all can name this? Is Wh*Te genocide the ultimate sacrifice for God?

well aren't you a fucking special snowflake

>I'm too much of a brainlet to find the secret key is it in the images?
Don't make a thread if you can't keep up.

>>AIN'T CLICKEN THAT SHIT NIGGER
>>>AIN'T CLICKEN THAT SHIT NIGGER
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>

Could you possibly get this image under 2MB?

The ideas in alchemy go back much further than the abrahamic religions. You could say that they were the ones which were subverted.

signed,
A_A
(-.-)
|-|
/ \
| | __
| || | | \___
\_||_/_/TBC

>-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
>hI4D4UseQ/LpWOYQAf9pCTSSzPaQ/N4nEi0DdfSbYBhncOIIUWyja/sPUXWm4Ow0
>aQJ3jc7GvPWxTk9UxTzLx+nUznnpSqTnEJB2PbE1Af9jTfjTKlfDDavi1KymqOck
>hslzCzmcuuM6SLuKkXfXM9po22iPWYHwRhtsAAZeU2RkF6qEfXkHcuzl6hK+Qz4J
>yepB2YKIW/HRhhds+JCo6jM58eS3hgDzQV9upAN0MVVzkqaEjsnG4c3FgqRv6rRw
>i3cAVvErwbGRp+rLM1oObvlZTM/eFBsRyR6EJcHYL7eHwyRzs07JGDgTewBBvhvw
>VwBpsICJz5/5YezdyYzbMoQm0clC3zvIkclOCKnhFW4KS87YRqN8VEfQjb4JlI7w
>g9uimf4+uN3OsklXhmtL386IuA/pgycMba6pJnWz+NkgxCjcr
>HSOceWgOSNL5Zsuu/no9DQnxsagCtc83UWMNtbtT0P2vpzv/QCFx2LakNHuYt2LY
>PYxeitQX0GrQStdYqYCSqIUbzHveLrYFTu6+oiXtVDRnmDFFdPehb4d3Vlyf6h7y
>lIYGUiax3lRisJVM7hBynNbNxys1Jxl+jjT3ThZzw37BfjBpHtbhyDj4L92hd98N
>Q/QBXkB2x+Llgj4SG9CcFWXeFFSTz4APjYvCBRaqDu45GGE+tdsZJW8gP79fRuaV
>oeZh0e2zuoLkqdb+F1pEaNoMZ1mPb4xUVBoByhD/CTSQJcFA/PuBYpMVwtM/
>zLZJ0+xJ1YoofZpbwnaZDUJcYD/MY/HGWqN/CJlIsUhbDRwhc/uhCNBlshB2Elcy
>N/uQn7asAq+V4/vB3s+s22g0ZaNZfribmCE+nHh3d1s1EuLpNe6mLuDI8wt
>8Dntyy8dbD9Ajs0lWddwn4hHlV9LKUXHFmGd/UAEhyDcR18NdElyuWKW43wFZ1
>bgaaNnYZaqXEY+VYjztGGUBPao91U9q8XBbEQQwd65ssyVYR4dgKrO86K+JbhCvf
>DNheKZEulBZWqk7Rq/YpmP7EWD7G+hiTgUx/hLP4D9Gvfe2MwIXpBgVzTs0k9dNH
>bENwOKhnS31T1nETTDbV0ZIDgnSAf5qvc5E
>hlItlC+TWTj33LZ/RfG44IGlRyreRxESRB7tproXHN3CqQW1SNGPrTeMK0C/kYXo
>4jwMr5oiZxwgur1SXTzyrgJh7fGl+tr2X22//bsKLNlMjJhcqLtsv5rO
>aZoFCdTpLruU0Vrqnw==
>=j7c3
>-----END PGP MESSAGE-----
secret key for message not found.

The Big Cat just noticed a rustler in the crowd! /NyMkKVI, you aint The Big Cat in this savannah!
signed,
(`.
) )
( (
\ \
\ \
.-' `-.
/ `.
( ) `-._ , _
) ,' (.\--'(
\ ( ) / \
\ \_( / (