Let's go back to a time before all the TRULY crazy shit happened in the west. Say, 2004

Let's go back to a time before all the TRULY crazy shit happened in the west. Say, 2004.
Given the timeframe, why was Europe so much more successful in integrating immigrants into its society in history and up until our given time point?
Why have racial tensions always been higher in the US than in Europe?

Because you have been nordic since beginning of time and USA has had niggers since 1620 and only in the last 50 years have they had complete autonomy and its completely horrible. We also have millions of aztec on our southern border we let in to pick strawberries and now we are fucked. Europe I don't think until recently has only had non white migration.

Because historically we called them invaders and killed them.

People used to have to integrate or die. Now we are 'accepting' enough of outsiders that they can get by without assimilation.
At the extreme end you'll find the no go zones. If they don't need to change their behavior at all to thrive, why should they? Why shouldn't they just make a micro colony and maintain their own cherished traditions?
Basically we got weak and they took advantage

>Let's go back to a time before all the TRULY crazy shit happened in the west.
>2004
In the 90s you bombed christians to help Muslims in the heart of Europe.
Fuck the West, you're just reaping the seeds you sowed.

Oh yeah two skyscrapers falling in on themselves with people inside wasn't crazy at all

This country has been Mason-controlled since its founding. America was never great

We'd have to go back pre-WW1.
Europe has been a shitstorm since then.

First time I see an American that is that redpilled.
Must feel bad, but at least you know the Truth.

Fuck you, leafposter.

I said truly batshit crazy, not turbulent.

>Say 2004

Are you 16 or something?
The world was in chaos at the start of the 2000s when 9/11 and the War on Terror happened. Even the 90s were fucked up since the U.S was bombing the Middle East and Eastern Europe

The crazy shit kicked off when the U.S went into Vietnam

>not even any rounds in the cylinder
pathetic, desu

I should have specified, seeing the fucking comments in here.
Of course, we've been bombing shit since the 70s in the middle east.
Of course, the war in the balkans happened.
Of course, 9/11 happened.
I was talking about very specifically every day racial relations and integration, not the bigger picture.

>why was Europe so much more successful in integrating immigrants
ikd, it was more nationalist/Christian/religious/cultural back then?

Newer generations """"culture"""" consist on tv, junk food, gray skyscrapers and glorification of marxist progressive trash. No wonder millennials can't appreciate culture

Meh, idc for leafland, too far gone. Norway will be gone soon too.

Oh yes, the world will be gone and we'll all be floating in the infinite nothingness of the cosmos.
Get the fuck over yourself.
Norway isn't Sweden and will never be.

Truthfully, skyscrapers are amazing feats of architecture. The other stuff you listed is trash though.

>Even the 90s were fucked up
Even the 80s were fucked up with all the Entifadas, bus bombings, nightclub bombings, Columbian drug cartel wars, Grenada & Panamanian Invasion...and on and on and on back to the stone age.

>Muh 9/11
Nobody gave a shit about it except Americans, probably every nation on Earth celebrated it or was unempathic.
It had no impact on the rest of the world whatsoever.

yup

Read

Read

europe assimilated them better because there were less. Its that simple. Once you get large groups you get cultural enclaves

Doesn't matter, you have no future, much like us. The West failed. The future is either Chinese or slavic.

Yellow bootlicker weebfag detected.
Why am I not surprised at the connection between your flag and yellowfagging?

It was just less jew-controlled. The jews had no technical means of rulling so broadly like they do today...

>implying
You bend over at enemies crossing into your borders, they are 'recolonizing africa.. and those africans coming into europe and colonizing you. The Slavs are holding their borders though, at least for now.

The cuckoldry of the white male. Whites are really responsible for the problems facing their countries today, it's just completely different from the problems the left claims whites are responsible for.

This is especially prevalent in Anglo countries (incl. US, Australia and ESPECIALLY Canada) where there's a culture of general agreeableness and silent disapproval. You don't see this lack of backbones in more confrontational cultures (Eastern Europeans, Arabs, Eastasians, to name a few).

>doomsday scenario inflicted by the media
Things are unfavourable, but Ragnarok isn't gonna happen tomorrow.
Stop extrapolating.

>Why have racial tensions always been higher in the US than in Europe?

Numbers.

And because we enslaved some of them.

Now that you've got a major influx of them and your liberals convincing them they were all oppressed by colonialism you're going to have the same problems we have, maybe worse because you've got Muslims.

How can an American woman living in the US possibly meet a Norwegian man to marry? This country is over im scared to have kids here

It's surprisingly difficult to get a visa in Norway (yes, really) compared to other European countries, but it's doable.
You'll find that most norwegians are on good terms with your average american, but as everywhere else on the European continent opinions on Trump are very low.
Good luck.
Fair points.
We will resist until the very end.

I took a 23andme test and had no suprises. This dumb meme doesn't work on me.

>Let's go back to a time before all the TRULY crazy shit happened in the west. Say, 2004.
I'd just that number much further back friendo

Read

((( media assault ))) on white people

Norway is cool. Got to visit on leave when my unit went to Estonia a few years ago. People liked talking to me (I think) because I look Norwegian and wore a Norwegian name on my stuff. That feel was bad when I finally went home to spicland, I never felt liked here

If you want to get your awoo on, Russia likes him (>50%) and Israel loves him so much they're naming stuff after him now.

So you suggest get there first and then meet someone?
I am looking to get an other grad degree. Do you suggest any Norwegian unis for studying graduate level (master's or PhD) Computer Science or engineering?

Estonians and Finns like us because we share a history of getting knocked around and bullied by Denmark and Sweden.

t. 500 years of unions 1397-1905.

kek. future is chinese.

white people created the modern world. scientific advances were made 97% by white people.

i'd like to thank the jews for the global assault on our people. what doesn't kill us makes us stronger. once everyone wakes up to the reality that hitler was right nothing will get better for white people anywhere.

Scandinavia is really the only place I 100% blend in besides rural upper Midwest (even then it's fats-vile). Feels good being there

NTNU in Trondheim is the best CS/engineering uni in the country, so I reccommend applying there.
As for getting here first then getting educated, yes. The norwegian welfare net (assuming you have become a citizen) is vast and will protect you until you can stand on your feet.

I already have a STEM degree and have a sizeable savings for possibly going back to school, so no need to worry about leeching off of Norwegian taxpayers

The post-cold war euphoria started dying down in 2000 already, but the era of universal world peace and progress prophecized by Francis Fukuyama definitely ended on the eleventh of September, 2001.

The events happening in the Middle East were simply a natural consequence of the USA meddling for so long in a region it simply knew too little about, despite being present there for decades.

This is an area where the Scandinavian mindset differs greatly from the American one.
To us, taxes are real and beneficial investments into the health and benefit to our people.
To you, taxes are a neccesary evil that must, for the well-minded american individual, be "leeched" (as you put it) off of as little as possible.
Look up "Janteloven" if you want a further insight into the Scandinavian state of mind.

because you didn't yet have nogs. The nog is an entirely different beast from the Turk or whatever. We tried to warn you about the nog but a lot of you just made fun of us and called us racist. well, now you know.

based

because in America taxes mostly go to pay for benefits for Pedro or Jamal. in Scandinavia until recently you didn't have resentful minorities who demanded handouts, so there's less reason to be upset about having to pay taxes.

I believe I read somewhere that we spend as much on medicare for hispanics every year as we did on the entire apollo program, adjusted for inflation.

That's fair.
The Scandinavian welfare state is under pressure right now, especially the swedish state (obviously).
Our extreme comfort and success up here, with all our #1 rankings in happiness, success, etc etc, has made us lazy tbf.
We need to invoke the old fierce viking spirit.
Imagine LARPing about a viking uprising in Sweden on here today, and seeing it become a reality 5 years form now.

Scandinavia is weird.
I've got two uncles who moved there in the 70's. The first one became a jehovah's witness ultra-mysticist (before softening into a regular christian mysticist), the other rants about somalians every now and then.

Education is sponsored by the state. You can apply for the best loan/scholarship as well which will at least keep you afloat in the expensive economy. You have to pay 60% of it back after you graduate or find a job. Good luck.

yes fuck your BrUder in the ass and be volkish sven.

>The Scandinavian welfare state is under pressure right now, especially the swedish state (obviously).
Nogs. Same problem in America, we have to devote so many resources to managing nogs that we'd have to have ridiculous taxation to have decent services. it's not just welfare, it's prisons, police, the justice system, etc. we have a massive infrastructure for nog management instead of, you know, actual infrastructure.

also fuck niggers. they deserve all to be exterminated and be left to die at the continent of africa.