Inter-European Marriage

What is Sup Forums's stance on europeans marrying each other? Meds marrying Nordics or Slavics and so on...

Should we keep to marrying our own country's people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rGj0b48n4pY
youtube.com/watch?v=YVa7eCmLFk8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, thats too autistic. Let people marry within the race

Either that or only marry yourself, keep your blood line pure..

There is a point where you breach the autism barrier. Getting autistic about a German marrying a Frenchman is past it for me.

It's clearly race-mixing; anyone who is okay with some gaelic ginger runt marrying a proper anglo lady is an absolute hypocrite if he pretends that white-asian mixing is wrong. Same goes for mixing greeks and frogs, etc.

The philosophical standard for mixing is therefore not race, and the practical standard is just not to excessively promote it and flood the nation with foreign people.

Honestly keep in within your tribe. The village should be mostly your distant cousins anyway.

Against blonde hair/blue eye mixing with someone without.

Europeans have been intermarrying/intercoupling for thousands of years. It has prevented absolute inbreds like those in Iceland.

Whether it's Nords marrying southern Mediterraneans, French marrying Dutch, whatever. It's good and to be supported.

Marrying non-Europeans, including Americans, is haram.

I think women marrying women is degenerate, period

I married a slavic woman, i did it because my own women where not ideologically aligned with myself.

This

Just let them explore each other's vaginas Yeah? Fuck me live a little for once. Tongue that little clit long time bitch..... Oh hang on I need to select all the store fronts again.

>Europeans have been intermarrying/intercoupling for thousands of years. It has prevented absolute inbreds like those in Iceland.

great point

Your ancestors must’ve disagreed, mutt.

I probably wouldn't, but mostly for cultural reasons. The idea of marrying some northern European protestant is as incomprehensible to me as marrying a Chinese Buddhist.

My wifes chinese, im white british. Our diverse gene pool will produce genetically superior offspring as opposed to the fucktard mongoloids on Sup Forums trying to fuck their sisters.

At most, Northerners shouldn't mix with southerners and westerners with easterners.

It's good and has been done for centuries if thje chance was there at least, only mutts don't know this and will therefor pretend this is some weird concept.

Nice try yellow fever faggot. Watch how your son will spend his days on r/hapas and r/asianmasculinity

Depending on what sort of British you are, and what sort of Chinese your wife is, this is the correct answer. Only Anglo-Saxons and Han Chinese should breed.

Tell that filthy slant eyed slut to fry me up some noodles, any backchat and she'll have sumtingwong yeah?

Fucking loser. Everyone thinks it when they see you regardless of how they treat you on the exterior, and they always will.

White people in Canada, America, Australia and New Zealand are mostly mixed European ancestries. I'm a white guy in Canada and I'm mostly Polish and Norwegian but I have trace amounts of Russian, Armenian and Scottish.

Women are the gatekeepers to reproduction, therefor I have no problem with nordic men bleaching brown eyed southern euro's. The browning of pure nordic women is wrong though.
And mixing with niggers is wrong period.

Fuck that I have brown hair green eyes and I impregnate every tay swift qt that I see

'A white guy in Canada' ......

There are le 56% faces with blue eyes and blond hair. It doesn’t say shit about purity, nigger.

You're not even half a man buddy. You are, and always will be, regarded as that guy who couldn't get himself a nice white British woman.

I'll pray for your infertility.

It's great.

Nordic women love Italian men.

Portugal, your best import in my country was Lio.
I used to have a crush on her as a child.
youtube.com/watch?v=rGj0b48n4pY

meh

Buddy... just no. Stop lying to them. England, America, Canada, Australia and New Zealand has been blacked. Europe should not ever trust the genes coming back across the Atlantic for purity.

A blond blue eyed nigger is still a nigger, what's your point? We are talking about Euro's mixing.

Oh wait, you are salty because you have brown eyes. Is that it?

>regarded as that guy who couldn't get himself a nice white British woman.

Like these?

Look at the triggered euroshit. Hows that nigger infestation working out for you?

We are.

Chinese cuisine is superior to any other on the earth. Look at the UK's pathetic attempt at "cuisine lol".

Everybody wants to race align with china. Every guy fantasies of an asian wife because they know they are superior to white trash women.

Degenerate.

>Women are the gatekeepers to reproduction, therefor I have no problem with nordic men bleaching brown eyed southern euro's.

Ok...

I'm a Slav-Aryan mutt and I turned out fine.

> Italian men

Fish and Chips wi' curry sauce mate

Not surprised to see one of (((you))) fellas deeming such degeneracy to be "nice".

>I'm a Slav-Aryan mutt and I turned out fine

No, you turned out a fucking Leaf.

I am white....

i'm agin it.
t. englishman with spanish wife (better looking than her in the pic, mind)

>It has prevented absolute inbreds like those in Iceland

Except Iceland is one of the least inbred nations in the world. Fucking mutt intellect strikes again.

Your false sense of superiority is what makes me salty.

Why are you posting niggers? Those aren't Nordics (northern Europeans) Those are Africans. Fuck off kike.

Scottish with a Polish wife and our daughter. Girl before her was Ukrainian, girl before her was Polish, girl before her was French.

Scottish girls are skanky as fuck.

>t. Diversity iz our STREEEENGTGH
A pig born in a stable is not a horse

Implying they all look alike...
Guys in green are Irish, guys in blue are italian..

he is chinese, american flags are the mutts

>A blond blue eyed nigger is still a nigger
That doesn't simply exist. Comparing anyone to a nigger is an undeservsed insult.

The funny thing about this is that I'm pretty sure that she cucked the nigger she was dating.

yeah its this
For places like italy, greece and serbia you could argue that it's ok for them to even marry people from places like lebonon becauuse they have a very intimate history with eachother.

>diverse
Kys

i prefer them to the street signs myself.

...r than you mohammed?

literally who gives a fuck, this is pure autism or trolling by now
Europeans are Europeans, genetic research demonstrated beyond any doubt we form a genetic cluster
an American who only saw cherry-picked pics imagines shit like Italians looking like Arabs or Russians being Asian, but in reality Europeans look surprisingly similar, and there are outliers everywhere, but that's not how the majority looks like
just stop lol

>nordic men bleaching brown eyed southern euro's.
>nordic men bleaching brown eyed southern euro's.

Because you're implying that there's something unique or special about blue eyes, blond hair..(as if it can tell you who's white or not).

Doesn't matter if you don't have them.
I don't care if you have blue eyes, blond hair yet have non-euro facial features.
These two guys are white nationalists... Both look like hapas to me

Dude nobody gives a shit about blond hair stop fantasizing about it and acting like its a merit for something, go look Zlatan Ibrahimovic and go look at his kids.

No she didn't cuck him and the baby has obvious nigger face. It just got lucky to inherit pale skin. That doesn't guarantee that the grandchildren won't be brown.

yes italian men, not italians who's ancesteros were raped by nord cucks

*I mean obviously there are regional differences, but you notice these differences because you're European so you're used to it
a black guy or an Asian wouldn't see that shit, just like you can't see them in blacks or Asians that well

You did well, Slavic women are the best

not happening in mass to any remote degree, so I'm ok with it as there's enough similarity for quick "absorbtion" so to speak in very few generations

lmao iceland literally has an app to help them avoid fucking their siblings. Everyone on Iceland shares a grandparent. They are the most inbred subhuman creatures on the planet; a few decades ago they survived on rotten shark meat that they literally soaked in their own urine. Their original stock consists of igloo-dwelling northern scandinavians and their gaelic slaves.

absolute state of Sup Forums that they would defend this shit.

Yes, be like those Americans!

European Mutts are still European, no?
t. french, german, english, italian and lithuanian.

You misinterpret. It's not a sense of superiorty.
I just want to preserve what is rare. Light eyes are only are very small percentage of the world population and light eyes mixing with brown eyes most of the times results in brown eyes.

skin doesn't really work like fur color. If she didn't cuck him then the guy was a mutt.

light eyes aren't rare in Europe for fucks sake

Well we can agree then :)

Yeah keep telling that to yourself while you look at him and realize that he is nothing alike you

also, learn how recessive genes work

If he was an American nigger then that's 100% the case.

They will be soon.

You don't know how ethnic groups are formed, please stop. By your logic every single group is a "mutt".

fpbp

Well someplaces in Europe like Italy, hungary and balkan it already seem interracial got blond or blue eyed people fucking dark hair people or those with a very distant asian ancestor.

You have all those beautiful dark hair women though. There's hardly any girls here that have the lighter skin and eyes with the dark hair. They're either blonde/brown or spics

I'm half British half Rhodesian. 35 years old with blonde curly hair. I'm true whiteness.

Ok my american friend..

I think Europeans with Europeans is absolutely fine, my gf is Italian. Europeans have been intermixing since God knows when. It's when you venture outside of Europe that you dilute those precious genes.

Oh and also no mixing with Albania fuck that place.

SeeI am a small minority in the Netherlands. Besides, I carry the blue eye gene too. Most brown eyed people do as brown eyes are rare among Germanics.

Your pics look so fragile though...

Blue eyes are too complicated to simply label them recessive.

kek why even include the aquaman its known he's half polynesian

Jesus we do look like neanderthals

>yes italian men, not italians who's ancesteros >were raped by nord africans

fixed it

The eternal Anglo strikes again, day of the Normans when?

not because Europeans mix
this is a thread about Europeans mixing

If you are gonna cherry pick at least pick Euros to match with us that look better than us.
You picked a bunch of wispy looking faggots, this is weak propaganda.

how about you stop being a nigger and stay away from blue eyed women you damn mutt. have kdis with another mutt

Here's a more manly example...
youtube.com/watch?v=YVa7eCmLFk8

The point remains, these so called white nationalists just look fucking bizarre

Uh... But I'm of only European decent(except maybe the Lithuanian if you want to be picky) that came to Murica only recently?

>I'm half British half Rhodesian
>half Rhodesian
Thank God you didn't say Zimbabwe. Rhodesia is a British colony so unless you're a nigger...

The potato nigger stereotype must come from somewhere, musn’t it?

Look who showed up to the conversation.

Slavs can have dark hair and blue eyes as well.

>a fucking melting pot shithole spawned goblin telling what truly constitutes an Italian