Made in Abyss

What was your reaction during this scene?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CZS01XzwUQo
youtu.be/v5GWHYrQMtc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That it wasn't nearly as graphic as it was in the manga.

Hmm. Maybe I should watch this show.

No, don't watch the show.

Okay.

Disappointing, the buffer between when the lift started and when the burden took place kind of killed the moment, also they should have used Crucifixion from the OST it would have been much better. The enitrie last episode as a whole was kind of a let down to be honest, felt it could have been done better.

>Ow.

My erection was healthy as always, thanks for concern

i got hard

My my my my my

My my my

damn speedreaders

Why did Bonedad grab Nanahci and show her the brutally tortured Mitty blob? That seemed like pure sadism.

I felt angry

Was kind of disappointed they didn't use many of the OST tracks, but also thankful they didn't censor too much

WHAT THE FUCK

Bone Daddy doesn't quite understand he's "evil". He was basically showing Nanachi his work, kind of like how Nanachi was supposed to be keeping notes about his other tests.

White whistles are more or less fucking insane out of their minds, and Bondrewd isn't an exception to this, nor is Ozen.

>why are her tits so big?

How can they save Mitty?

TESTUOOO!

was it autism?

They can't. They didn't protect her smile.

Ozen's not insane, just childish.

What scene?

She's gay

I'm willing to bet that Ozen would beat on Mitty until she got bored.

Bondrewd could be said to be by far the most far gone, due to the effects of the giant ass artifact.

>beats children
>mutilates her body for the sake of demonic power
>acts like a fucking psychopath/autist all at once
>"just childish"

Sociopathy is similar to autism but they aren't the same.

hadn't they known each other for like a day or something?

Did you never go to elementary school?

Bonedad must be fucking gay to blob-erize that sex bomb

>he dares question the big meaty mitty titties
begone, heretic

we will get a robot mitty once her soul reaches the bottom of the abyss

was it autism?

Would you have done the same in his situation?

He's married to "science". He has no time for bitches. Mulching children for the sake of SUBARASHIIIII is his ultimate goal in life.

Too late.

Now all we need is for his arc to be animated. He is so good with kids.

outies are gross

too flat

I fucking love those japanese jokes

I just don't remember them being that big in the mango.

This. Bondrewd is like a kid showing off a new toy he found, because he is more interested in the novelty of it than the horrifying cost.

"I keep trying to kill her, but she regenerates! How cool is that? The new parts are kind of even more warped and misshapen than she is normally, though. So that's weird. Still, super cool right? She'll probably live forever like this, just getting more and more distorted over countless-"
"Whats wrong, Nanachi? Are you not feeling well?"

Caving is an antisocial hobby. Who would have though.

It's been 81 days since the last chapter.

Mitty? more like Meaty

Ozen was already autistic before touching the Abyss, but just being down there for a while fucks your brain up something fierce. Even ignoring the nasty effects of going back up, merely sitting in the lower depths just makes you a batshit insane apparently.

This. Given how much suffering and screaming the anime version of attempted amputation had, I was surprised how tame Mitty's and Nanachi's transformations ended up being.
I expected this to go at least twice as long.

OwO what's this?

Version of just the elevators/no text (also bigger)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CZS01XzwUQo

bone dude did nothing wrong. you gotta make sacrifices for science. And if that means throwing stinky orphans up and down an elevator then so be it.

The scene was originally just page long, I liked how they directed it.
I agree with anons saying that it'll have way more impact with Crucifixion playing though

Post the ozen one

Exactly. It was supposed to be worse than the arm breaking but it didn't feel like that at all.

How far she went?

I don't think Reg will be able to handle the fluffy-lewd combo

artist didnt make an ozen one

The real question is what exactly did he hope to achieve by doing it so many times. I can see him doing it maybe a couple of times with some variations (one kid in each pod, animal in one pod, empty pod, etc), but he seems to have done it dozens, if not hundreds, of times in a row.

So in the third layer with the seeker camp seeing as how everything is upside down and below them is a bottomless "sky" how do they delve deeper? Do they have to go up to go down? or do they travel to the edges to find a way to go down? The orientation of up in this layer fucks with my mind. Is this what the abyss does to people?

I seriously see no reason, considering the other shit that is perfectly possible, for Mitty to be reformed as a human with minimal PTSD, even possibly as a blessed narehate without the sacrifice of another (similar to the way Bonedad blessed himself by sacrificing himself).
It makes sense in terms of writing, for the two with Reg and WW Rico, to eventually avenge the children by finding a way to finally kill Bondrewd (he is probably suffering a lot in a way that he has lost the capacity to express, which would be the focus of that arc.)

We're obviously getting a second season down the line.

Except it's not a joke since she's Mitty and not Prushka.

If they made it much worse, it would be difficult to air. It's not a movie or OVA after all.

edgelord trash
trying to appeal to weebs by showing le fuckd up XD scenes.

Despite her many flaws when push comes to shove you can count on her to the bitter end.

The scientific method requires repeated experiments

I had a massive boner.

That's how science works, user.
You can't just throw a ball up in the air once, time it coming back down, and then declare that your answer.
You have to replicate your experiment dozens of times, to account for all natural errors and affecting variables, to ensure your data is the most accurate possible.

youtu.be/v5GWHYrQMtc
here you are

I wanna see the write-up's for these experiments like a sixth grade science project.
>Introduction
>Hypothesis
>Process
>Conclusion

Mitty was ten years old, right? Those are already b-cups.

>that pic
I chuckled heartily.
Reminded me of this.

>The real question is what exactly did he hope to achieve by doing it so many times. I can see him doing it maybe a couple of times with some variations (one kid in each pod, animal in one pod, empty pod, etc), but he seems to have done it dozens, if not hundreds, of times in a row.
Dude, science. You gotta check how many variations of moe blobs you get and if there is any consistency in the transformations.

>Introduction
I can make some weird stuff happen if I quickly move a human being through the Abyss's layers. Maybe I can manipulate it?

>Hypothesis
I can probably get all the positives of the Abyss without the negatives if I set it up right.

>Process
>send down kid, hoist them back up, check results
>do this repeatedly to confirm consistency
>develop the elevator (we'll call it the "elevator of friendship") to simplify the hoisting process
>try sending kid and empty pod down, same result
>try sending kid and animal down, same result, fuck
>try sending TWO kids down, get a furry and a meat blob, SUCCESS
>try to dispose of the meat blob, but it keeps coming back
>fucking neato

>Conclusion
I better go show the furry kid my awesome results. I made an immortal blob creature!

Not true actually. Stop bullshitting based on what pajeet told you.

The
end
justifies
the
means.

But he lost his furry body. So there were no ends to justify what he did to Prushka.

Imagine Bondrewd standing excitedly with his arms-out priest pose, in front of a shitty poster board, all amped up to show off the variety of agonized flesh-mush lolis he has set out in jars. A little crayon graph showing the different mutilation levels for each correlated with depth and scream volume.

Utilitarian logic has a fatal flaw to it: You assume the end will happen.

In other words, you act in a certain fashion because you make the false assumption that the end is guaranteed to happen. The classic example of this in action is the cannibals at sea case:

>3 people on lifeboat with basically no hope of survival
>they come up with the idea to eat one of the guys on the boat (cast lots) to survive long enough for rescue to come
>ISSUE: they make the assumption that there is something to survive long enough for to save them
>REALITY: they could never be rescued, or they could be rescued 10 minutes after killing their friend

Excuse me, i don't know how to use Twitter so i'm asking for someone's help contacting Kevin Perkin. In the latest feature it seems the track "Tomorrow" which was composed for Mitty's death scene in all evidence was misused and put being another scene.
If you could ask Kevin with a twitt if it was the result of a miscommunication with the studio or if he cares at all ?
If he does care could you urge him to put a word with the director so they can arrange it in the blu-ray version ?
What do you think ?

>Imagine Bondrewd standing excitedly with his arms-out priest pose, in front of a shitty poster board, all amped up to show off the variety of agonized flesh-mush lolis he has set out in jars. A little crayon graph showing the different mutilation levels for each correlated with depth and scream volume.

>"Sir, this is a children's science faire competition! I don't think you exactly qualify for this..."
>"But why yes, I only specifically used children for these experiments. Don't you worry."

He didn't "lose" it, meddling kids ruined years of scientific progress.
And the end is still there, albeit delayed forever.

You forget that everyone and everything inside and above the abyss is going to get wiped out within 100 years. Preventing it by studying the curse is far different than killing an idiot on a boat for the sake of two other people.

Everyone in this has some form of Autism I'm convinced.

That isn't even the fatal flaw, the flaw is assumption that an 'end' has any value to it.

There is a lot to learn and fundamental science progresses slowly. Just think of how many animals have been killed in the name of science in repeated experiments. I would assume that with each experiment he is trying to gain an understanding of the mechanism by which the curse is applied and how it can be manipulated. Sure it is obvious that the children turn into abominations, but in order to find a work around he needs to know exactly how they turn into abominations. It would not surprise me if he has been killing children for years to get to the point where he is now.

It's too bad that Reg and the others put a stop to his experiments right after he managed to receive the blessing himself. Being able to see the force field would have been very helpful to speed up research. He could have possibly found a way to neutralize the curse even without the need for cartridges.

That's going into "nothing matters" territory, which is not the point of concepts like Utilitarianism (which discuss *which* end and *how* you get to it).

So what's the update status for the manga? I just caught up after finishing the anime.

>tfw too intelligent for ethics

No it isn't you absolute tool. STEMspergs like you aren't able to speak on 'ethics'.

Wanna talk?

user, I'm in law, not STEM. The *how* is the most important bit to me. I care not about the value of the end.

>Burning all your findings
Fuck off.

Law is STEMspergery, user. In addition, you're an even bigger tool than the rest.