WHY THE FUCK DID THE JEWS HARM MY PENIS UP?! I AM SEXUALLY INCOMPLETE! I FEEL NOTHING!

WHY THE FUCK DID THE JEWS HARM MY PENIS UP?! I AM SEXUALLY INCOMPLETE! I FEEL NOTHING!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/TuTi5
archive.is/yfjOu
apligraf.com/professional/what_is_apligraf/how_is_it_made/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The worst part is the people that feel begrudgement but then give their sons the same treatment for the sake of fairness.

Bwahahahaah, it's the wife who SAYS that the foreskin must go.

I should still have a dog dick like the rest of the world. I need to get my bitcorns for stem cells.

>his parents snipped him for zog
Hahaha how does it feel knowing you will never experience the feel of a woman the way God intended you to.
?

You'd need a vat grown dick then have a replacement job, good news is you'll get a whole new sensation during sex.
You know, this isn't a bad business venture

A long time ago in a Land far far away a great leader started a fellowship to save all baby penises from beeing cut by evil foreskin eating parasites
But what the fellowship didnĀ“t know was that the parasites had already infected the older generation and turned them into golems that fought until death to help their masters against the heroic alliance
The golems killed the fellowship and the only hope for humanity und the world fell into darkness

THE END
now go to sleep you fagget

>am cut
>sex still feels great
>no problems here

You know a vagina feels better than your hand right?

>great
you misspelled good or okisch
You will never experience true freedom
You were branded by the jew

havin a foreskin is pretty sweet. my glans stays warm and moist under this coat of skin.

>sex feels great
you have no idea what your missing, the foreskin moving is one of if not the best part of sex and masturbation

Slaves must be branded, goy.

they cut your dick up so you would be traumatized for life. brainwave patterns from infants pre and post dick cutting are different and the after seems distressed and it never goes back

you have ptsd from your dick cutting as a infant. i never got my dick cut. im a normal human as god intended . your some sociopath in the making thanks to your personal trauma

>sex still feels great

Sure, 30% can be great, but it's still 30%. You know in your heart, even if you're not ready to admit it to yourself or others, that something is missing.

add brain damage to the list:
archive.is/TuTi5 - Extreme trauma from male circumcision causes damage to areas of brain

Foreskin restoration, look it up. Long and slow process, but it works. Tension-induced mitosis will result in the permanent growth of skin and mucosal tissue that will closely mimic the appearance and function of the original foreskin. Can't grow baxk nerve endings or specialized structures, but if you've got some frenulum left you should eventually be able to get yourself back to 80% sensitivity.

they gave you a perfectly good reason to exterminate them, you should be thankful. now eliminating their race in the most brutal ways you see fit gives you no bad karma

fuck off faggot there's nothing wrong with circumcision, you keep spamming the board with this shit all the time. Enjoy your aids, cheesedick

Ooo look at the 99%'ers show up to expose their damage dongs

just stop man

every day i wish i hadn't been cut, certainly won't be having it done to my sons :(

Jewish culture has a matrilineal society. A matrilineal society dictates that all offspring are a continuation of the mother's womb and not that of the father's seed. So, it is in this respect, that the Jew is naturally inclined to accept and even promote cuckolding as a cultural norm. The Jew male is not the sex that will pass on the parasidic gene to posterity, rather his job is to raise the woman up above him so that the Jewess can dominate. The male who gets mutilated at birth, therefore, is a sissy slave worker for the Jewish family unit, while the woman is free to fuck and suck off every bull that will seed her womb.
Now, it is important to understand that cuckolding is not just a cultural norm for the Jew. The Jew actually needs to cuckold in order to carry on with the race, or parasite strain. As can be seen clearly in all Jewish children, there is a natural physical and/or mental defect in the racial gene pool that cannot be explained other than by a defective parasite. This means that the Jew will try to breed outside the parasitic strain so that the parasite can survive. But, in order for the physically and mentally defective Jew to accomplish this inter breeding, they must first spread their culture to the host Goy.
The Goy then is a seeder so that the parasidic gene has continuity. You see, the Jew is truly a parasite, such that, the female is open and free to reproduce, even at the cost of a marriage vow or the moral compass of the host nation or race. Cuckolding is a necessity of the Jewish survival, and the goy need to be sold on it before the parasite gene is extinguished from the planet by natural means. In other words. the parasite gene of the Jew will eventually regress into a monsterous subhuman if the parasite does not find a suitable host, and because the Jewish culture is matrilineal, the Jewess must cuckold the Jew males in order for the Jewish parasite gene to survive as a "people."

/Sven Ph.D Cuckology

More like the father is too spineless to tell his wife/gf 'No'. because she finds mutilated penises more aesthetic.

Just means that we can last longer than 18 dog seconds.

No one finds hamburger meat scar tissue, dried cracked discolored glans, and raw exposed mucosal tissue more aesthetic. For some people it's just the only thing they've ever seen, and what society deems as "normal" is HUGE for women.

my guess is that it causes lower drive to be sexually active in a normal heterosexual way, therefore causing the sublimation of the sex drive into other areas of satisfaction, e.g. making money to feel at least a little pleasure.
Or weird sexual fetishes.
If you have semite genetics, your sex drive was higher anyway.
If you are a subarctic goy with low initial drive, you are fucked.

try your anus

Good goy

ancient blood ritual sacrifice to their blood god (the demiurugus!) sorry bro.

FOREGEN WILL REGENERATE THE FORESKINS
>FOREGEN WILL REGENERATE THE FORESKINS

>your some sociopath in the making thanks to your personal trauma
>create a nation of sociopaths with personal reasons to exterminate jews
what did shlomo mean by this? shlomo didnt think this one through

I believe you, rabbi

The kike doctors intentionally cause brain damage to you in order to keep you all stupid.

>leaf

Proof of brain damage

>being this delusional
guess that's what having a mutilated dick does to you

Stop posting this fucking map that shows Canada and Australia the same colour as the US.

We could re-purpose the Occupy Wall Street 99% merchandise and sell it to the mutilated males
It's a terrible thing to learn, I know

>It's a terrible thing to learn, I know
No, I mean it's misleading. The rate in Canada is about 30% and in Australia it's under 10%

it should be 0 due to the trauma it causes, that's why I'll keep posting it up because genital mutilation is a shitty thing to do and all we hear about is the cunts whining about their holes. fuck that noise

can flayed kike skin be sewn into a foreskin replacement?

WAKE ME UP

>tfw have dreams of strangling my mother for letting this happen to me

this thread is full of uncut weenies trying to rationalize their inadequate sexual performance and penis envy. as they read this sentence they will instinctively tug on their little peepee hoping it will be better protected as they slide it further inside of its shell. cut men will usually fuck three women at a time while reading the news and answering business calls, we come whenever we please.
feeling nothing is true bliss.

circumcision is dumbest shit

this post is funny because cut dicks are literally smaller than uncut
cheer up, dicklet
at least some jew out there got some good anti-aging creme out of your babydick

>had another dream where my mother destroys all that is precious to me
I woke up to find myself strangling my pillow. Gotta love those underlying psycological complexes, eh user? You are not alone with the matricidal dreams/nightmares (depending on how you interperet them).

(you) have homosexual tendencies. am i right? i bet you would love to see my penis, and measure it, and suck it because you're gay. admitting you have a problem is the first step..

you mutilated the genitalia of your infant child?? the fuck is wrong with you dude?

actually nobody gives even a single fuck about your botched dick, but please keep on larping it's funny

It's a symbolic castration before God, a subjugation into a system.

enjoy your cheese holes and box pox. sprinkle in some aids. you know

Sex is a distraction beyond procreation.

it's inward

procreation is a meme

it causes brain damage to an infant, and this has been done for thousands of years.
hey, how about not

Who was it that hurt you:
archive.is/yfjOu - Study: Homosexuality Linked with Childhood Trauma

go back to the 600th "noice" thread we've had. who hurt you? in a dick thread spouting jew may mays against actual people who should be interested in this and dont give a fuck. unlike you

I was ashamed of my foreskin until I found out docking meant more than a place to park muh boat. Does any one elses butthole get warm when they drink?

>fucking disgusting
>more aesthetic
Yeah no

youre a cool cucumber

Its a meme that only exist in america and in places like the philipines. If not religiously motivated that is.
In such places women think you'll have cheesy dick but thats retarded.

i think it can

> fathers that let their wife decide to mutilate their child because their girlfrieds say it was cleaner and looks nice
If any of you little cunts have let this happen you need to go grab an AR-15 and spend the 15 minutes working out how to kill yourself with your toes.

I disowned two of my best friends because they wanted to mutilate their son to fit in with their "Filipino culture" because apparently being know as a "Supot" back home has some huge bearing on a kid growing up in a first world country to the point where they must be mutilated to fit in with a people they will never know. *spits*

The worst part is I can only fuck hambeasts here in the USA. I went to italy one summer and almost fucked a hot ass fuck girl. when she looked at my penis, she just started laughing calling it a sliced up salsiccia

Your life is a meme given to you by the people that rule over you. I rule over myself. I am free. You are not.

get the fuck out of this thread. woe unto them bearing children when Christ returns. serpent seed and the fall of man. paul said it is good that a man not touch a woman. david and jonathan. born eunuchs. centurion. the 144,000 being defiled by pussies. ruth and naomi. God creates with His voice. there are no marriages in heaven. everything spiritual is male. we outbreed you. you must hate your soul and family in order to be a disciple. marry Christ. always listening to kikes and women. im free! excellent strategy. you all say society is shit. you made it that way. yet all you do is crap out babies and slice their cocks off with your teeth. i dont deserve to be attacked. you do. you fucking herpes spreading pedo

Did you laugh at her mustache?

ok peterson

i can barely feel anything either, it sucks

You'll never know the feeling of having something like a vagina part of your penis when you rub the head with the wet skin, no optimal pleasure for the burger.

This is why Jews have that weird painful ecpression on their faces like they're being pulled into hell by demons.

The foreskin is "holy" a part of god, by cutting it you are denying god.

Enjoy hell, muricans

i know a way to restore foreskin

> yo dawg, I heard you like vagina. So I put a pussy on your dick so you can fuck pussy while you fuck pussy

IQ: Low
Gaslighting: High
Flag: Meme

For me it was the opposite. My husband wanted it for our son at first and then I convinced him not to and now hes fervently against it. Sure, i dont have a penis so idk the difference in sensation between cut and uncut, but ive always felt like it isnt right to torture a baby like that for no reason. If he wants to get circumsized as an adult, thatll b his choice.

see you want to keep talking about my dick so its obvious.. you want me to larp with you now, no thanks, man. look friend, i don't appreciate your obsession with my genitalia, its as simple as that. you have your own, its not cut, oh well. just fuck women, stop gratifying your inept dog penis on this irish ginger girl appreciation board. it doesn't make sense.

imagine being this level of kike...

whew

>liking vagina
there's your problem. why do we have so many cheese memes yet nobody has ever walked down a hallway saying after they've passed a man, "what is that smell?". do you know how many times ive twisted my face up in disgust passing a woman in these circumstances? and that's with her clothes on! it is NOT a man's world behind the scenes. the masons are witches and think everything divine is womany. they got most of us by the short and curlies. but satan rules the air and there's too many damn fake kikes. who organise through their mommies...

i tried reading what you said but my firewall shot up and kept the stupid shit from entering my consciousness. Meditation actually works!

leave. youre a fucking faggot. im talking bible like i always do. that is the opposite of gaslighting. and real history. stupid freud bastard. it's always the same replies on here. stop being so evil and edgy. just try. you might like it. i dont understand how people lie and project so easily. you fucking plant. you God damned tampon dick. nobody breeds shit ok. God is in control. and circumcision is inward. you meme. i kill those memes. deal with it. dont wanna deal with me? dont fucking meme

kys

I had the say in my son getting it done or not. since I wasn't educated in the matter at the time, and I was circumcised, I said go ahead.
Only now that I know better and took the red pill. I'll feel guilty and ashamed. but I do thank pol for the supply of red pills.

Same here. Heard about reconstruction, but I doubt it'd be the same. My kids will not be diddled by Satan's rabbis.

Circumcision is the way (((they))) blend in with others during day of the rope. During Hindu-Muslim riots here, someone caught alone was made to drop pants to ascertain they were not cut muzzies acting as Hindus.(the way (((they))) act like they are white)

>what society deems as "normal" is HUGE for women
it's the only thing. it's their substitute for male principles

it's the opposite. lacking the nerve endings responsible for fine sensation, leaves you unable to anticipate and control climax.

This

Does anyone know why this started/keeps going? I'd like to hear thoughts on how there could be a good reason to do this.

I think that's where alien abduction fears come from. I think it's ptsd you fear someone is gonna kidnap you and take your foreskin.

fuck that, mine wast the last cut for this family. son has a trunk

Gas the kikes, race war now.

>Does anyone know why this started/keeps going?
1/2
First, the industrial scale mutilation of newborn boys is only possible in America because of the kikes. They invented and marketed the GOMCO (Goldstein Medical Company) Clamp before and long after Kellogg to this very day.

There is a special place in hell for the first wave of parents that allowed this to happen to their sons.

snap out of it

Same here. My father grew up in an extremely Spanish Catholic household and even though he didn't practice much, he abided by tradition. My mother told him to go watch it being performed and then make his decision. He came back with wide eyed with pale skin and a thousand-yard stare.

10/10

>Does anyone know why this started/keeps going?
2/2
Second, The newborn's foreskin can be used in a similar fashion as stem cells. The (((doctor))) will probably cut off as much flesh as possible (see "high and tight" circumcision) to get as much re-sellable raw material as possible. The very idea of de-skinning and de-nerving a newborns penis is insane on its own, because you have no idea how long the adult's fully erect penis will be. They have no idea how much skin you "need".

Spoiler: You probably need all the skin, flesh and nerves you were born with.

One product that is derived from human neonatal foreskins is Apligraf. It is a skin patch for ulcers for old boomers with diabetes. Yet another way boomers steal from future generations.

You get sexually crippled for life for this. Seriously, fuck every kike in America.

>apligraf.com/professional/what_is_apligraf/how_is_it_made/

>apligraf.com/professional/what_is_apligraf/how_is_it_made/

kys