Digimon Adventure Tri

Movie 5 is out still terrible. So what made you disappointed in Tri?

The announcement

It's fucking trash

I'm still at episode 18 but god it looks like shit.
All the action scenes are stills, barely any movements, and no cut from Koji Ito.

So is it safe to say that Davis and the others are buried in a somewhere?

>forces in a new girl
>gets all blushy with Tai
No one asked for this shit.

I thought they were shoving her to Takeru in one of the previous movies? Her interactions with Taichi felt strange, even more so because there was no yandere Kairi. Wasted potential.

Tri was a mistake.

Is Mei just there to be Taichi's rebound?

I like her ass and thighs. Pretty good design.

This so much. Fucking Toei.

This is what all the hype and debate about Ophanimon Falldown Mode led up to. It was just used as folder for a corrupted Lovecraftian monster evolution with Raguelmon. I tucking hate Tri more than I already did.

What's the name of this digimon?

So what the hell are even the factions here?

>Hackmon/Jesmon fights for Homeostasis, who wants to preserve the balance between the worlds and has given up on the Chosen because they failed multiple times
>Desires to kill Raguelmon and opposes Yggdrasil and the Chosen

>Alphamon, Gennai, and Maki fight for Yggdrasil, who wants to preserve the digital world at the expense of the human world
>Desires to kill Meiko to unleash Raguelmon on the human world and opposes Homeostasis and the Chosen

>Raguelmon and her legion of crackhead digimon, who are possessed by the growing shard of Apocalymon's power and just want to tear the world apart
>Opposes everybody except Meiko

>Dagomon, who is just in it for evil fun and hijacked Maki, Raguelmon, and Ophanimon to create Evamon to drown the world in darkness
>Opposes everybody and everything

>And the Chosen, who can't decide who to fight against anymore

Or did Yggdrasil create Evamon?

Too much talking. Fuck they talk a lot.
Action's shit. Stock footage. Pacing's too slow.
What a let down.

Don't forget:
>02 kids
>Almost assuredly dead at this point

>Worldwide Chosen Children
>Who fucking knows

The show has been 90 percent stills, it's trash that they finished in 2015

Can we just post waifumons?

>forces in a new girl
>new girl
more like introduce a bullet/rant absorbing sponge in this series. Man, fans do love to shit on her for some obvious reasons, and I am not surprised in the slightest.

>school uniforms through all 6 movies
>almost no action
>bad animation
>mei this, mei that
>meicoomon this, meicoomon that
>characters act out of character all the time
>forced drama

Gennai was the one leering at Kari this movie so the whole Ophanimon thing is probably at least partially his fault which would make it Yggdrasil's fault unless Gennai was on Dagomon's side from the start.

Which is not out of the question with how obviously evil he has been.

sure

The last one is going to be so fucking bad
I find the lady in the suit with the Tapirmon PTSD worse desu
All they had to do was nostalgia bait and they somehow failed at doing that

So did Agumon remember Meicoomon or what when he told Meiko that he liked Meicoomon too or what? Because the reboot wiped their memories clean. But then again Tailmon is there. Is this inconsistency or just pure laziness and bad writing?

Not that! THIS!

alright i will post waifuwomons.

>Dagomon, who is just in it for evil fun and hijacked Maki, Raguelmon, and Ophanimon to create Evamon to drown the world in darkness
>Opposes everybody and everything
Where did you pull that out of, your ass?

>Dagomon's side
Doesn't exist.

>Mind break jesus by killing her oniichan
>Turn her partner into the final boss
>Have her spend the rest of the movie staring blankly into space

Why did they bully Hikari so hard.

>People putting this much stock into Dagomon

It was literally a Perfect level Digimon. Demon and Apocalymon are superior to it.

I'm going off the only information that we have about the Dark Ocean, that the silhouette entities serve Dagomon and he was never defeated during 02's run, so he's presumably still in there doing whatever now with Maki drowning out there. The darkness fusion portal and runes that combined Ophanimon and Raguelmon didn't seem like Yggdrasil's doing, especially when he sent Alphamon to go fight over there instead.

It's stretching but the last scene with Evamon makes no goddamn sense so I'm guessing here.

The most disappointing for me is the amount of time between releases
I can barely remember what's going on after 7 months or whatever

Every time I watch these, I remember how awful the dub theme was in comparison to butterfly

Dagomon is only ONE of the rulers of the Dark World. Demon is another, and as an Ultimate-level Demon Lord type Digimon, it's higher up on the ladder than Dagomon.

For the 3 people that watched appmon, what did you think of it?
To me ut felt like they had a pretty good show planned out, but then decided to neuter it and pad to make it more kid friendly.

Yaoi ending with roboboy.

final poster leaked

Yeah but that guy came literally out of nowhere, was sealed into a dimension that by all means should have strengthened him instead of locked him away, and vanished from the rest of the series entirely. He was practically filler.

I fucking wish

Drasil-chan is Joe's Mysterious GF

>Yeah but that guy came literally out of nowhere, and vanished from the rest of the series entirely. He was practically filler.
Just like Dagomon.

It was sealed into the Dark World.

At any rate, Dagomon is fodder. Not even a Vamdemon-level threat.

is there a pic of a yandere drasil-chan?

Drasil chan is always Yandere user She hates humans

I'm only bringing him up cause Tri threw Maki into the Dark Ocean and said silhouette creatures appeared again. Otherwise yes he would sill be irrelevant.

So what the fuck happened with the Evamon fusion then? Who did that, Yggdrasil? Gennai?

dont you mean she loves humans

Yggdrasil and hikari's mindbreak made Evamon while Gennai is laughing like an evil fuck

He found true love. Their love was more real than the lie that is Sorato and Kenyako.
Haru gets to live a long life with his perfect husbando.

How to fix tri
>make it longer
>remove some characters
>make Mei decent and give her more lines that don't involve her whining and basically repeating herself for 20+ episodes
>give equal focus to the characters instead of wasting episodes on slice of life shit becasue it was a popular genre at one point
>change the evolution sequence because it's fucking long and uninteresting compared to the original and literally every other digimon series including appmon
>better animation for christ's sake
>give people a good reason to care about this supposed fanwank nostalgia bait
or
>just not make it at all and just let everyone play that psp game that was the perfect nostalgia fanwank

Love and Hate are two sides of the same coin

Rei was best boy.

i get you user still can you post some drasil-chan if you have a mad drasil -chan would be great

which is weird because the end boss was grinding humans into data

>holds back tears m when evil fagbot died
Nope.

Tri is so shit I was looking forward to Appman's finale more than this movie

Tri is a 24 episode anime paced like a 50 episode anime. The best way to fix it is to know what and where to cut. A LOT could have been condensed or removed to make time to actually build a story and mystery rather than just asking a few questions and ignoring them to do filler.

>the MC of Appmon ends up with his own tailored made sentient sexbot
I guess the Japanese have given up on repopulating.

Yeah, at one point you hear a little girl scream when she was getting sucked up abd eaten by leviathan and you hear her scream getting digitized when she turned into data which was really unnerving.
Maybe it is just me, but it felt like there was some mood whiplash with the actual fucked up shit happening like turning humans into appmon.

yeah most of it was dumb kid stuff and then we get the most evil and threatening villain in the franchise

>then we get the most evil and threatening villain in the franchise
>evil
>last words are: Good luck humanity

Hell no. Also the D-Reaper is still the most threatening. They never truly got rid of it and it will come back someday.

With all those quotes in the last couple of episodes it's almost like Appmon was saying AI are going to kill us all.

Hikari did it. Hikari was always capable of strange miracles. The power of her Crest was always the least stable.

She was too pure. Purity isn't always a good thing. The purer something is, the easier it is to corrupt. That's all. Seeing Taichi "die" was enough to completely break her. It's like how Angel Digimon are always walking a very fine tightrope. They're powerful against evil, but they're the most likely to be corrupted by that evil. Ofanimon Falldown Mode symbolizes that well. An angel who has been overtaken by rage and grief, just one step away from becoming a demon.

And now, Hikari wants to erase everything. She no longer cares about anything, and wants the monster she created to consume it all.

d-reaper was confined to one part of one city. leviathan ground all humans into data

>d-reaper was confined to one part of one city.
No it wasn't. It was a global thing. Go rewatch Tamers.

D-Reaper can be surpassed someday. Nothing's infinite. Humans will always evolve and advance. And as long as humans advance, so too will the Digital World.

Humanity is almighty.

>almost like Appmon was saying AI are going to kill us all.
Well if you don't breed, humanity is doomed. Leviathan won in the end with Yuujin.

Yeah also Hary being forced to choose that Yuujin should love or die was pretty fucked up as well.
If only the entire show was like that

So who's gonna end up wielding Durandamon?

KADOKAWA

Didn't Yuujin die or something?

What if the yuujin who showed up at the end of appman was one of the other bodies. so now haru will have a shota robo bf

Why didn't Matt want to talk to his mom?

I dunno some new mon?
I can totally see them making a new line of bushi digimon seeking to be the strongest swordsman under the heaven of the digital world and finally the ultimate form of that line will have mastered swordless style, but if it got a weapon worthy of his skill he would be unmatched or some dumb shit like that

Why don't they just give Meicoomon the whole pizza instead of just the crust?

Nah he is alive. It might look like a dream, but we see him walking down to the bookstore while other people are nearby. Haru is truly the greatest goggle boy. Keeps the mon and gets the boy in the end.
Taicucks need not apply.

Guys, what if Gennai is actually Piedmon? Did they ever explain what Piedmon did to Gennai when he popped a black marble into his back? I mean after all, the other two Dark Masters came back in the previous episode.

How many more movies do we have to suffer through seeing Mei act like a depressed piece of shit? Is anyone other than her going to get focus again?

Why didn't the mega digimon used they're attacks against alphamon

5th OVA should've been about explaining everything and revealing what is going on just so the 6th OVA can be nothing but fighting and little confrontations. 9 month to wait, they better give a good closure

Because they thought alphamon was enemy but then Jessmon appeared and then they just didn't know who is with who anymore. I think it was a good part but the fight were mostly separated and just stalled for the debut of Ophanimon Fallen Mode

>9 month to wait, they better give a good closure
They won't

likely one and last time in the next movie. Interestingly, the ways fans bitching toward this character somehow makes her the official 9th member of the team. Remember the day fans bitched and ranted about the ending we do not speak? If she is the new member, she has to receive the same amount of bitching and rants, except there is only disappointment in her case.

It's funny how they're so inconsistent with Seraphimon. It barely helped in the last film, but then it goes toe-to-toe with something that gave Omegamon trouble.

Why did they think adding the Cthullu dimension would be a good idea? This will be a trainwreck and it will be glorious.

because nostalgia, that's why. seems like it was thrown just because of that but now we have this new jogress, alphamon, jessmon and maki possessed and figuring out how did Taichi survived and how Daisuke and company will appear. This all lead to a final battle which Toei is too lazy to show, not even with all that time ahead they have

>When your staff is too lazy to draw another new location so you just have everyone hang out at school in their school uniforms.

Taichi should bap his imouto but he never will.

Next best thing would be to murder Takeru and die protecting Hikari shortly after. She'll be emotionally scarred with mixed feelings but unable to hate her brother outright causing her more frustration.

so i wasn't the only one who thought the same. I mean, realistically they would've chose the hotel rooms but Toei being the lazyfucks they are, didn't wanted to draw them with new clothes or location

Who was your childhood favorite Digimon and who is now your current favorite? Has your taste in mons changed?

Used to be Angemon, now it's Valkyrimon. I don't think my taste has changed much at all.

Patamon line
Still the Patamon line
Now with Terriermon line in 2nd
my taste is not that different, if at all

I didn't expect to see much of Falldown Mode but that was ridiculous
Did it even get any animation?

does it have to be a specific level or just any in general? because io have different for each level