Harem

>harem

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2015/03/20/the_brutality_of_the_stone_age_only_1_man_had_children_for_every_17_women.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2025900/Autistic-Dutch-man-fathers-20-children-sperm-donation-lying-health.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What sells, sells, unfortunately

Nothing wrong with that.

>harem

>Isekai

>femdom

>harem

Yes, polygamy prevented shit genes from spreading. Now we have an autism crisis, because everyone is considered a winner and gets consolation pussy.

We need a return to the good old days
slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2015/03/20/the_brutality_of_the_stone_age_only_1_man_had_children_for_every_17_women.html

This a classic line meaning "It's bad and I know it but I don't want to admit it."

harem

>harem but the mc is a skinny pussy ass bitch

>bad
No religion blocks it.

The only reason marriage to multiple women was recently (past 200 years or so) banned in most countries was to keep the male populace from causing problems, crimes, revolts, etc. A married man statistically causes less problems.

>harem and the teacher is a love interest

Surely you don't think there was no monogamy pre 1800

>harem
>doesn't marry all of them.

amateurs.

monogamy has been the norm in most societies for most of history, the exceptions were the wealthy elite who could afford to maintain a harem

>reverse harem

>being this this mad because the mc isn't ugly fat burgers

>the exceptions were the wealthy elite
The wealthy elite and the genetically elite (oft one and the same) are the only ones that should be breeding.

Harems are superior. OP is wrong.

good luck maintaining a stable society with that philosophy

>reverse magical girl

Give your inferior males some pills, extra estrogen intake, repetitive daily jobs to distract them, and dopamine-producing entertainment and you'll have a perfectly functional society without all of the genetic disasters.

Absolutely Haram

Source. Like her design/face.

>being a monogamist

>female:muscle

until everything breaks down within two generations because there aren't enough rubes to do the grunt work

Nice projection.
>that's what most people used to do therefore it's wrong not to follow it
Not an argument.

>harem
>femdom

>I can just handwave the fact that countless millions of people are necessary to keep everything running

clearly you are not amongst the elite you extol

>bad genes only come from men

Do you see how retarded you sound.

Gonna need a source on this one.

>muh social stability
Of course.

>Reverse Trap

the most patrician taste

>not femdom

>reverse harem
>femdom

The thinking man's fetish

>tags: femdom, facesit, armpits

That looks like Otochichi.

>he doesn't know all the top author published in g4m
That's because it's him.

>yuri

>cbt

Thanks.

>male:anal, cbt, gokkun, crossdressing, foot licking, prostate massage
>female:femdom, footjob, sister

>female:mother

>male: gokkun
I like your taste. There's nothing better than seeing another guy being dominated by a female and forced to eat other men's cum.

>one men spread his same genes to 17 women
>this prevented shit genes from spreading according to you
>same genes distributed to 17 people
you're stupid and illogical as fuck

>scat

>Yes, polygamy prevented shit genes from spreading. Now we have an autism crisis
yeah... getting sperm from the same guy and inseminating a bunch of women sure does prevent shit autistic genes from spreading, right?
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2025900/Autistic-Dutch-man-fathers-20-children-sperm-donation-lying-health.html

>ntr

>mature ladies
>yuri
>mutual yuri
>formal
>evening dress
>opera gloves
>lipstick
>large breasts
>breast press
>sweat
>foreplay

>Yuri
No thanks.

>monster girl
>femdom

>moral degradation
>prostitution
>crotch tattoo
>NO ntr

tokitto zaizen on sankaku

eat the rich

Forgot
>oyakodon
>piercing

More like "It's so bad it's good and I love it because it's bad."

Can those nips do femdom without silly shit like pegging, chasisty belt, urethra insertion, dick kicking, and ball crushing?
can someone recommend me soft femdom artists like Rasahan and Miyamoto Issa?

please respond

Ane Naru Mono

Milky crown

>harem
>femdom
>yuri

female:femdom -male:anal -male:bdsm -male:bondage -male:cbt -male:chastity belt -male:gag -male:orgasm_denial -male:pegging -male:slave -male:urethra_insertion -female:urination -female:netorare -male:humiliation -male:spanking -male:fisting -male:sex_toys -male:torture -male:piercing -male:feminization -male:piss_drinking -male:whip -male:enema

Unfortunately for you, you can only use up to eight keywords so you want to exclude the tags you hate the most. Too bad it's all good shit.

>Watch GBF
>Tons of cute pairings with different forms of chemistry, fun to watch the characters interact

>Watch Try
>Haremshit where all the girls lust over one guy, even with some of them having way better chemistry with other males in the show

A 'harem' tag is a story openly admitting to me that it is happily willing to constrict and choke the life out of its characters in order to appease the fantasies of its self insterters. This all comes at the expense of the Main Character as well who is almost always either an indecisive beta faggot or some supreme god who either outright ignores the females or just shrugs and fucks them all.

The only good harem I've ever read is Jitsu Wa, and that's mostly because it's
A. Fucking Hilarious
and
B. Really stops becoming a harem a third of the way in.

purification coupled with impregnation is the thinking man's fetish.

>harem

Hey, Uta2 was good.

The anime was not.

>femdom
>suit
>teacher

>The only good harem I've ever read is Jitsu Wa, and that's mostly because it's
>A. Fucking Hilarious
>and
>B. Really stops becoming a harem a third of the way in.
So you don't like harems. Good to know.

>cunnilingus with a girl who isn't crying or begging to stop

>tags: kissing impregnation unusual_pupils