European youth is waking up:

European youth is waking up:
>communists planned to occupy a medieval castle and hung up banners calling for open borders and more refugees
>got supported by various refugee organisations and Greenpeace
>suddenly 20-25 young fellas show up
>some of them get inside the castle
>tears down every pro-refugee banner on the castle
>meanwhile another group holds up a banner saying 'Secure borders, secure future'
>pissed off a whole crowd of leftist babyboomers, hippies and communists
>degenerate lefties start threatening them
>after several minutes the police show up and every single one of them got away without getting arrested

youtube.com/watch?v=lA45LK3qyrE&lc=z23lgrhgrlr3zvkeqacdp43335smn5blgm0jdo2t431w03c010c

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CIGHCoVzqtk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>meanwhile in the american left bubble
"CHANGE IS COMING" lmao

oh boy, change is coming alright....

Good on them, they took meaningful action

True heroes of out time. Keeping the world safe one move at a time

Absolutely based. Leftists and commies are just as weak and pathetic in the US. As soon a few patriotic men show up they all get BTFO.

>supporters of neoliberal capitalist EU are "Marxists"

lol ok then

Not bad

Anime wins again.

Anime takes no side faggit
those are trivial compare to animu

Ironic, isn't it?

>marxists
finally some people who dont use jewish euphemisms

HEIL!

BASED EUROS

bump

nice

disgusting all neo-fascists should be jailed, the purpose of EU is freedom and equality, these actions are against european values and only spread cancerous behavior across our societies. Hope police tear their asses when they arrest them.

inspirational baby steps

Good work. All pol should take note

>women shrieking
>old people yelling
>leftwing manlets overpowered by fully grown males
Sup Forums btfo Sup Forums wins again

Someone with pride in their people, weird to see in this day. Respect.

Hahaha

Are you joking? I can’t tell if this a larp

based, it should go without saying, but it doesn't; europe for europeans!

well done!

>next week they'll be arrested for "Hate speech,vandalism and racism"
>jailed for 15 years
At least they'll go down as martyrs

fuck off an die antifa race traitor scum

Belgium of all places, the heart of darkness.
well done.

In Greece they protest the eu the hardest though

send guns to Belgium

Yes people who call for open borders are Marxist in the modern sense

You would know if you watched the fucking video leaf

Your day of reckoning on the Leftist faggotry will come soon, Stavros.
>Chin up m8

Hahahha
What does it on the bottom?

It's just bait, Petros.

absolute madmen!!

i sure as shit hope so.

SO GOOD

>the screech of useless liberal cat women as it comes down

Bless these boys.

based belgians (not Walloons)

i feel good watching this, thanks user

Good job guys!

The rational man in me looks at that and thinks that it's no better than what Antifa do, prohibiting free speech.

But on the other hand the nazi in me just has a big grin on his face

Bretty goob

Fee speech..
Would they allow a banner of that size for closed borders?

very good job, fuck eu commies

Probably paid to make the left look rational.

I really doubt it. They are only about progress to change the face of Europe.

huh ?

Well done guys!
Proud of you

good lads

SAY IT WITH ME Sup Forums!

NEVER
LET
EVIL
TAKE
ROOT

holy shit that castle is from oblivion. i have never seen a castle up close. and you europeans want to turn it into a mosque?!

you should have thrown those commie faggots off the top of the castle desu

A unified Europe isn't the enemy.
Deep rooted nationalism isn't the answer.

The more imminent problem is our loss of culture and supremacy within our own countries.

It should have been assault rifles and heli-carriers at this point.

take back every cuck joke about EU dudes

Your culture tends to water down when a Union invites millions of arabs

In 100 years we will have interstellar fascism

youtube.com/watch?v=CIGHCoVzqtk

Imagine being this close to the truth.

>A unified Europe isn't the enemy.
It is when its controlled by jews and commie rats the EU must burn

It's not even badass communism, it's... KEKmunism!

The multi-cult would tear down that castle if they could. They literally called the event "storm the castle".

They want anything great about you destroyed and forgotten. Nothing has changed from Maoism.

How can you have culture without a land to create culture from? A nation.

Unified Europe might make more sense if your countries were like our states, but they aren't. We had a strong American identity in spite of the states. Our civil war was still called "War of brothers" We had a stronger identity still when we rose up to stop your excess.

Now we're throwing it away on the multi-cult. What other nationalism is there but "deep rooted" either you are going to fight for your way of life or you aren't. Nothing in different. Nothing has changed, men have gotten complacent and weak.

Yes but a unified Europe actually ensures our survival against economic giants like China.
Nation states won't be able to compete in the future. There is no going back to pure nation states.
However there is a possibility for a homogenous Europe, which we actually had not too long ago.

BASED! Nice video, well-dressed Euros, fashy with style. Why can't the American Right be like this?

What a load of crap, Australia isn't inside a union, neither is Japan or South Korea.
You have multiple ways of competing in the economic sphere, a non democratic Union is not the best way of doing so.
Also go tell that to Southern Europe, muh economy

>25 people are really changing europe...
These dissidents will be rounded up and thrown in jail, end of movement.

nationalism is fine. But a anti-European nationalism leads us back to a balcanized Europe that sees each other as enemies.
Look at Poland right now, or Hungary. The political map changed completely due to them disobeying, which is great and right, dont get me wrong.

Merkels politics are the problem. The arrogance of the political elite to not consult their population is the problem.

The perverted Europe we have now is bad. But a unified Europe absolutely has to be our goal for the future.

why didn't they hold up swastika banners instead? none of them even had face tattoos, what cucks

we can't be doing things like this until we rehabilitate the image of Hitler to all 1,000,000,000 white people alive today. must be controlled opposition.

In 20 years muhammed will have outbred your entire population, you will be a minority..

No I’m actually pro union

EU doesn’t work because it’s being tweaked by people who want to destroy Europe

Communists don't fly the EU flag.

Communists have secure borders.

Germany is also still relevant as a nation without the EU. We are not yet at the end of nation states. Who do you think will be able to react to global threats better. A fractioned Europe or a unified one?
I did not say nation states are bad. But deep rooted nationalism that shits on the possibility of an economic union within Europe is leading nowhere in the future.

>that WC3 music
I like it already.

Yes 100% based German
10/10

unrelated to my proposition for a homogenous Europe without Merkel but ok.

Pls Sweden wake up

>A unified Europe isn't the enemy.
>Deep rooted nationalism isn't the answer.

Neither is federalism or central planning. The EU is the revenge of the failed siovet union only with a racial, genocidal element to it. (their aryan man is the mongrel and the rootless "citizen of the world")...

Of course I wouldn't have an issue with the EU if they closed the borders and deported 100% of all illegals.
That is not the case and I don't think you can reform it.
Leave the current EU and set up a new one with rules that help your culture.
Have you seen the military of European countries?
They don't even make up 3% of the overall budget, this is while we're in the EU.
We just rely on the USA
Also I think you're implying deep routed nationalism means ''fuck my neighboring country'' as far as I know that's not on the table at all for current nationalists.
As if the Dutch hate German people, or the Italians hating Croats.

inb4 thinking that commies want free borders

Not in the UK. All the nationalist youth would be immediantly arrested for suspected hatecrime, their houses searched for any ''dangerous material'' (the police will find some regardless) and then jailtime.

Current Europe is perverted and degenerate, which is why it will fail.
A better Europe will rise from the ashes.

>what does it on the bottom?

Communism is simply cancer

This is the newest version of it

But your retarded ideas have been around since Greek Times, of course always being made fun of for their retardedness

Kys

BASED

>them disobeying
Disobeying, unelected race traitors and crypto marxists who want to see the end of european civilisation.

They want to incrementally destroy all identities.. First, they have to destroy nation states, then enforce anti-racist anti-free speech laws to criticize their genocidal plan...

Their final goal is to destroy all identities and nations, and just like in the ex soviet union, centralize power...The Euro is a failied currency, it's not a logical or sound currency but a political project.

SAD

My point is that they should allow both banners. But we know that we are not on a level playing field so I understand measures like these sometimes must be taken

Which is exactly why we need the EU. As a union we can compete with a mutated US and China and all kinds of trade unions that might erect in the middle east in the future.

Did you think we were under any kind of threat 3-4 years ago? Nobody did. Things are changing fast and the military will be coming back.
For now we need a referendum on refugees to end this farce. Hungary and Poland have closed their borders with literal civil militias.
What's stopping us?

>Current Europe is perverted and degenerate
Who's fault is it ? Not the little people...The elites creates today's situation

>Communists have secure borders.
No one leaves without comrades permission
mfw

Ok, but even so, leaving the EU shouldn’t be one of our top priorities I think.

We don’t even have time and it’s a marginal objective

Also (nationalism) yes it is, have you not seen the fucking beef with Russia-Germany-Poland
Fucking cunts won’t stop at it
And the stupid war in Ukraine

Balkanization is a threat that we must be careful of

Also don’t hate the USA plz, Balkanization of the Western World in general is also bad

see

It isn't any version of it.

The EU is not an economic union.