Did Cardcaptor Sakura use the cuck meme before cuck became a meme?

Did Cardcaptor Sakura use the cuck meme before cuck became a meme?

It did. Memes in the modern 'viral internet joke' sense barely existed at all in 1999.
Also, Mei was way hotter than Sakura.

>Mei was way hotter than Sakura
Well that's a compete fucking lie, but you're entitled to your shitty opinion, Pleb-kun.

>did a show from the late 90s use cuck before a book in the 1600s?
Are you stupid?

>doesn't post the actual queen of cuck

And what book is that, Theodore Applepie?

I hate how the cuck meme has spread so much in this board too.

It's easy to spot normalfags who use "cuck" instead of NTR on this board though.

The word cuckold has been used for centuries. It's even in multiple Shakespeare plays.

Please don't ruin CCS with your stupid cuck meme. take it to Sup Forums or Sup Forums.

>he doesn't think passionate, dark-haired girls are hot as fuck

what the fuck

Not that guy. But I like dark haired girls. But green eyes + brown hair is the best combination possible.

But none of this matters since I don't sexualize any of the girls in CCS. I go by their personality. And while I don't hate Mei Ling, she is not 'passionate'. She's just outgoing and clingy.

Because I think of CCS as pretty pure man. at least this show don't ruin it.

I don't care if they are normalfags or not as long as they are shitting up the board.

Each time I rewatch CCS, I like Mei Ling more. But then I also like Sakura and Tomoyo more. So she still ends up in last place.

>FLAC audio
yuck

The "cuck" have existed since the start of humanity, the cuck culture Sup Forums is so proud of is something very recent, I'll say from 2016 or maybe a little earlier.

Moar CCS smears?

Coalgirls has the best video for CCS.

What is this smearing you speak of?

gas the teens age war now

She's a good girl for not forcing her deviant urges onto a pure girl like Sakura.

>use the cuck meme
I have no idea what this is supposed to mean. Please fuck off back to Sup Forums.

I remember laughing when I used to remember wondering who was that special person Tomoyo was talking about?

SCC taught me it's ok being a pedo.