Would Hitler of put me in a concentration camp for being a NEET?

Would Hitler of put me in a concentration camp for being a NEET?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/would hitler of put me in /type/op/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messianic_Judaism
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

put it in the option field

Yes. And he was right to do it.

I'll put you in a camp if you don't change your ways, faggot.

sage isn't a downvote, faggot

I got my first kiss at camp

I feel that most of Sup Forums would have been killed by Hitler.

No, he would have just drafted you, made a man out of you, then sent you out to die on the Eastern front.

Ironic, r9k would be the first into the gas chambers

>implying you wouldn't enjoy a job if it meant meaningfully contributing to the reich instead of to a state that structurally undermines everything you care about

it's different if you have reasons to care beyond egotism and consumerism.

Why wouldn’t they just kill them instead of giving them a custom avatar? Or send them on the holocoaster?

great, when will they come for me? saves me waiting for my exit bag to arrive.

no, if you were Aryan, the SA would have trained you for military service, then hitler would have used you as a foot soldier.

sage

>tfw jewish repeat sex offender serving in penal battalion

>gypsy jews

You wouldnt have been NEET if you were in Hitlers time and place

Yes, unless you wouldn't become productive member of Nazi germany, off the camps you would go.

>not being a self employed freelance mememancer who does it for free
its like you want to be gassed

that's an oxymoron

Buy a helium tank you lazy bitch. Easily google-able information

Yes, and you would go swimming in the auschwitz pool work and find new meaning in your life via sports and honor

even if you wern't white, depending on your race you would have been sent to fight other battles, such as in India fighting the Brits in ww2, save as the Muslim Albanians etc fighting Tito's commies, then after the war probably thanked for your service and deported to w/e country you ethnically fit into and became a puppet state for the reich.

*Wouldn't of

>would hitler of
>of

NEET genocide when?

soon

kys larping faggot

>Would Hitler of put me

He'd put you in a camp for being retarded

yes 99% of Sup Forums would be executed, only the blue pills would remain because they can work

You have posted this thread at least 50 times

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/would hitler of put me in /type/op/

Why? Mods, ban OP, permanently.

uhhh

>LARPing
You know what that stands for right? We're online now my friend

ethnic jews can convert to meme religions

Name 1.

Your dad

There's a shitload of boomers who converted to all kinds of Eastern stuff for example.

Joseph Goldstein is the first who comes to mind, pretty cool guy.

„selbstverschuldete Fürsorgeempfänger“, Bettler, Landstreicher, kinderreiche Familien aus den sozialen Unterschichten, Familien aus Quartieren an den Stadträndern, „nach Zigeunerart herumziehende Landfahrer“, darunter viele Jenische, angeblich „Arbeitsscheue“, Alkoholiker, „getarnt Schwachsinnige“, Prostituierte sowie Zuhälter.

Yes, and you would have had an opportunity to prove your worth, unless you got bombed by the Allied forces first, of course.

Is the fullest expression of my worth an undignified death in Stalingrad?

A camp full of fellow NEETs would be comfy desu

>ugh, I have to do WORK? Moooooooooom!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messianic_Judaism

checked

This. The conditions that lead to being a NEET didn't exist in that time period in Germany.

Rightfully so

This thing should be the Sup Forumstard flag

>would Hitler "of" put me

Yes. For using "of" instead of "have" you fucking retard.

Good point. This doesn't make sense. You can't be both.

like 90% of pol would get one of these.

keep telling yourself that you worthless NEET faggot. This is why Europe is in decline

56% of Sup Forums would be gone

He would have put your ass to work.

Hitler only took Chads though. NEETs went in the oven with the rest of the garbage. I suppose you could have also worked as target practice, or maybe a human shield for the SS. Give your worthless existence some kind of meaning, if only for a brief moment.

No he just would have made you build roads and marry an Aryan qt.
Then because the jews didn't want you to have nice things you'd die on the eastern front and your family and the roads you built would be destroyed by allied bombers.
But you are a lucky boy because you can die alone in your room playing zelda so don't forget to thank ZOG

Firewood. Even becoming firewood would be too good for you fucking NEETs.

Not sure why I, or any other Sup Forumsack should support a movement run by sadistic asshole "chads" then. You douchebags will throw anyone who doesn't look proper into the gas chambers when you are done with the nigs/jews.

Unironically, you would be put to work first and if you refused to contribute willingly you would either be forced to rely on willing family members to care for you or failing that, a forced labour camp.

>there is nothing sadder than a NEET, I can at least respect a min wage cuck for trying to support himself

>thinks he's better than NEETs
>can't greentext

>Goebbels
>Goering
>Hitler
>Chads
Hitler was a failed art fag NEET who couldn't get bitches until he became a dictator.

Nah, he would have put you in a re-education camp, and then when you didn't pan out because you're a giant faggot you'd have been sent to Africa to die by nigger or malaria

>mfw the next goebbels is in a basement somewhere posting on wizchan

>tfw chad foreign gay ethnic jew but religious JW using little kids to rob people to fund my communist NEET lifestyle

So where do methamphetamine users go?

directly to the front lines, where they're issued amphetamines to facilitate the speedy progress of the blitzkreig

holy shit he really was just a Sup Forumsack faggot! This is fantastic, I had no idea

off to killing commies in the front lines

>You douchebags will throw anyone who doesn't look proper into the gas chambers when you are done with the nigs/jews.
Yeah. That's the point. Now wait in line like a good boy, maybe we'll give you tendies for your last meal. The White race doesn't need anymore weak links. If you had any decency at all you'd volunteer for this, at least your death would finally give you some shred of dignity

>implying knowing how to greentext is a marketable skill
Get a real job and stop being such a disgrace to your white ancestors faggot.

My grandfather was jobless and sent to a labor camp in Germany. During an alarm drill he escaped the premises and walked all the way back to Holland.

Nowadays it would be more complicated. With the rise of IT there are plenty of niche talents which could be of use. Concentration camps were horrible but with a doorstep; unless you were a jew, a gypsy, or committer of treason, you just wouldn't end up there. *Deviant* and insane people with an ethnic background were also gassed, but in special hospitals, not in camps.

Tl;dr, NEETs aren't more at risk of persecution in a war.

yes. hitler created jobs for everyone. if you were unemployed then it was because you were lazy. "no work - no eat" is the way things should be.

Hold on a sec, lemme get my gear together.

What would Hitler think of musicians?

>implying my ancestors would want me to fund the immigration machine with taxes

If you contribute to an immoral government you're part of the problem, it's not noble to do so.

>Tl;dr, NEETs aren't more at risk of persecution in a war.

No shit, there's suddenly jobs for them and most get drafted. Funny how NEETs basically didn't exist during any major war.

Can I choose death by firing squad instead? Gas chambers/furnaces seem awfully mean considering I haven’t done anything

Being a failure, a disgrace to your ancestors and the end of your entire male bloodline isn't "anything"? Being an active participant in weakening the white race isn't anything?

Keep telling yourself that you degenerate slothful parasite. And what are you doing to FIX that immoral government, shitposting on Sup Forums all day? At least if you had a job you'd have the capital to do something fucking constructive. Can you even buy a gun? Do you even have a car? Worthless, fucking worthless. And full of endless excuses to justify that selfsame worthlessness. If you put half as much energy into actually accomplishing something that you do into lying about why you don't really need to, you wouldn't be such a fucking failure. Oh how the Dutch have fallen, your "men" are cucking themselves, without any help at all.

The body odor stench and the background noise of nasally autistic voices would drive me mad, not to mention that people would be fighting over the most private locations in order to daydream in peace.

Bloodlines mean fuck-all.
100 years from now, no one is going to give a shit about your bloodline. It won't exist.
As far as human accomplishments go, unless you're leaving something that people will look back on in the distant future(Aristotle's philosophy, Bach's music, AVGN's rantings) to build off of, you're just maintaining the species at best.

Take Alexander the Great. No one gives two shits about any of the various children he sired.
Alexander is the only important piece of Alexander's legacy.

>there's suddenly jobs for them and most get drafted.
You'd be forced to work side-by-side with lowlifes. During WWII it was better to just have work.

> would of
yeah you would have worked yourself to death

Please tell me how your job helps you fix your immoral government. By buying a lot of shit you don't need? Kek.

It's that type of dumb materialism that got the West in trouble in the first place.

>implying anyone would be NEET when you finally have something to live for

I am a black triwngle for sure.
Plus I may have some Romani blood.
And.. I do visit /h/ a bit much.. so maybe pink too for gwrneral perversion.

but what if I was going out to race mix with black chicks at the nightclubs in Berlin?

Before WW2, the most likely people to be jobless were unskilled manual labourers, the sort that worked in factories or farming.

Modern neets would benefit from such contact, except we've replaced these people with middle-eastern and african trash instead.

Jehovahs come to visit my Greek family speaking Greek. I assume they do the same to Jewish families.

I take everything with a grain of salt. Is there any photographic evidence of this or is this propaganda?

>would of

this system needs to be applied to Sup Forums posters

When I was young I remember some book saying there were three classes of prisoners:
-Jews
-Communists
-Sexual perverts (homos, etc.)

In Singapore, Caretakers of NEETs get taxed heavily. Don't need to put these useless cucks in camps.

What book was this and who was the author?

Some ww2 history book and it was 20 years ago now so I have no clue.

I'd keep digging for photos if I was you, I've seen enough to convince me of what I believe now.

>Would Hitler of put me in a concentration camp for being a NEET?
Because you can't triforce.

▼▼▼
󠇦 󠇦 ▼▼
󠇦 󠇦 󠇦 󠇦 ▼

This is asinine

About 80,000 ethnic Germans got shoahed, less than 1% of the population, and they were all outspoken Communists, homos or unfortunates with Stephen Hawking tier motor control diseases

"You have to work extra hard to not get gassed" is a meme

That depends, do you utilize strange time signatures and changes? If so, I have bad news for you...

>triangles
>parallels
>reversal
>revenge?

>all outspoken Communists, homos or unfortunates with Stephen Hawking tier motor control diseases
What about the night of the long knives? Not that it was too significant in the larger picture.

They were gay communists

There were tons of NEETs back then thanks to massive unemployment. That is, to some extent, the reason why organizations like the SA took root in Germany. It was because of disaffected citizens who felt slighted by the Weimar Republic and hell-bent on taking their country back.