Find a flaw

Find a flaw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T44WHLhx7Yo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A thread on page 10 died for this.

has a dck

Let me get this out of the way before unfunny retards can reply to you thinking they're being witty and original posting the exact same thing that's been posted in the past 17000 threads of this kind

>flaw

His anime is pure shit

I said flaw

A thread with only 19 posts that was just as garbage as this one will be.

He's not pegging you right now at this moment

No good fan-art fully showing all his good parts including, but not limited to feminine penis

Come on. Even kumamiko has better doujins than this piece of ass

Stupid eyebrows.

is a boy

Trapshit = Cancer.

Cannot have children with me and make cat boys and girls a thing in reality.

>Cannot have children with me
God hates fags

His is bigger than mine.

Cleft lip.

He's not in my bed right now

It's a homosexual confused about its gender.

Can't get pregnant.

is it even considered gay if you find this attractive?

Yes, you are gay if you find that thing's male (male) penis to be sexually attractive, no matter if it's attached to a cross dressing, mentally ill male (male) cat.

But no woman finds penis attractive and I've heard no man finds vagina attractive either

He's a drawing, not a tranny, you goddamn crossboarding retard.
He's literally drawn to look like a girl, and voiced by a girl, it makes sense that heterosexual men are find that attractive.

That depends;

If we're talking soley about physical attraction are you attracted to the character in spite of the fact that they have a hypothetical dick or does that enhance the attraction.

>emojis

>I-it's just a drawing!
user, being gay isn't a thing to be ashamed of in 2017 so why are you trying to hide it?

Ah, so you're just baiting.
My bad for falling for it, nobody could have been that dumb.

neither is autism apparantly

you forgot the "i"

What kind of homosexual deviant WOULDN'T dick this?

Not Real

the one who likes manly/masculine men, or barafags

you can't prove he hates fags, only his batshit crazy followers

Fags can't pro-create. That's all the prove you need.

I think he's too girly in the wrong parts. Not a gay though

that isn't proof you are just projecting nonsense

Literally stating facts is now nonsense? Come back to me when you can have a family

Not real

Always amuses me how faggots post him so much when he's literally straight.

Traps aren't gay, they're homosexual.

I wish we could get back to good trap characters.

isn't bouncing on my dick

No real hips or butt, no boobs at all.

What's so good about him?

youtube.com/watch?v=T44WHLhx7Yo

Dude looks like a lady

Is gay

That's a man. Only flaw I need to stay the fuck away.

Can I have some suggestions for good traps in anime.

penis too small

No

Would you?

>all these trap hating faggots
truly Sup Forums has become too normalfag

It doesn't have a nose.

>draw a girl in a dress
>call it a boy

>wanting cock
You're the faggot.

no, I'm not attracted to the dick, the dick is irrelevant, the main draw of traps are their feminine features and I'm not that insecure about my sexuality to deny feeling attracted to them, a nice, round, cute ass is still a nice, round, cute ass

>tfw like this
>unironically not sure if I'm gay or not
Are you me? Want to watch anime together?

The front hair style

This man is as overrated a trap and Rem is as overrated a waifu.

has a thingy

Ok so if it has finally been decided that traps are not gay then is trap dom still gay?

as long as you don't have something up your ass it's not gay

doesn't exist

>furry bait
>has a dick

have you ever been with a woman before user?

his fans

babies first trap

>draw a girl call it a boy
I've always wondered would people still like them if they had male voiceovers or do they need to be played by a female? If that makes sense.

Dick not big enough

yeah yeah

Sadly this. Ferris needs his own anime.

Traps aren't gay, the dick only makes it better.

has a dick

I see none.

what anime

>draw a woman
>call it a guy
"Hah, fags."

He's not sucking my dick and nya~ing at it right now

It's okay buddy, we have gay pride groups for people like you. Don't be ashamed of being gay for liking traps.

>no re zero ep today

>the dick is irrelevent

Ok then, let’s remove the dick and the idea that its a boy, is it still attractive?

impossible, cats have small dicks, so unless you're a massive dicklet (in which case is just better to kill yourself) Felix will be smaller than you

absolutely, I love some DFC with slender legs, so Felix's gender is irrelevant

Man dressed as a woman.

Her dick is not on my mouth.

but he literally tells everyone to kill them if they find one. i guess you interpret that as a loving kind killing, not a hateful one.

I love traps so much especially light fendom

This is my gf(bf) Ayumu,
He's forced to dress up as a girl against his will for fun by his blood-related big sister.
He's SUPER horny and can't hold down his boner while his sister constantly teases him sexually and makes fun of him for being a filthy degerate male.
He ends up cumming buckets and covering his sister with his STICKY, HOT, THICK SEMEN, and she smiles slyly everytime.
He ends up tearing up from embarrassment from having his sister see him cum and his sister kisses him because his face is just so cute when he cums.
The kissing sometimes turns into making out with lots of sloppy tongue action where she takes the lead.
He secretly enjoys it and wants to bullied more, his sister knows this more than him and knows about his sensitive parts like his ears and nipples and focuses on them.
Did I mention he's forced to wear his sister's panties?
He worries he might make his sister pregnant from the precum however that only adds to his excitement.

He's really cute!

It's a guy.
fpbp

This desu

I can never be like him and it makes me angry and jealous and spiteful when I see him or other traps, but I still feel like I have to come to threads like this.

I wish I had a big sister I wish this happened to me I want to be cute enough to dress like a girl and be teased by nee-san fuck fuck FUCK FUCK

>tumblr
Nice fanfiction. Write stories there too?

I'm gonna dress you and teach you the pleasures of being a women(male)!
If you think about trying anything cute, I'l tickle the tip of your penis with a feather and I'll kiss you silly like the absolute cutie that you are!

Really...? Th-Thanks, user...

I, uh...I love you too!

Isn't real.

I was talking about my picture though the sister and brother.
Sorry for getting your hopes up,
user

O-Oh. Don't worry, it's okay...!

maybe i should green text in the future?

>Wow Seishi you sure are popular around girls huh?
>Yeah it's great but I tell you what I want, a cute cross dressing guy.
>Ehh??!!
>If there was a really cute girly cross-dressing guy around me I'd pin them down and do all sorts of cute kisses to their girly face, neck, chest, open up their blouse and go downwards as punishment for being too...damn...CUTE*gulp*
>I'd slowly lift up their skirt and my hands would go slowly up their slender cute legs to 'there'. It'd be hard to control myself but I want to savour their cuteness you knowwow...that's...
>I'd stroke them down there gently while softly biting their ear and whisper in hot, humid, air to them how much an absolute cutie they are, and how I'm gonna 'papa' them... Tonight.
>Wow... that's oddly specific...
>Yeah... I know
>Seishi why are you looking at me like that?...