Any actual Trump fans left in here?

Former Trump aide says he's refusing Mueller subpoena: 'Screw that'

cnn.com/2018/03/05/politics/sam-nunberg-robert-mueller/index.html

Any Trumpcucks in this thread? What's your excuse for the tremendous incompetence of Trump's administration that leads to these constant happenings every week? Even assuming Mueller actually has nothing, what's the excuse for shit like this? Why is everyone leaving Trump's administration all the time?

Gonna vote for him in 2020 after voting for Gary Johnson last go round.

Thanks for continuing to be retarded faggots, Lefties.

I used to be an independent, now I'll never support the Democrats ever again.

Have a great one!

Their pay is not enough for the shit they deal with from the media. Most of those administration jobs pay about $150,000 per year. These people can usually make a LOT more in a private sector job, without the bullshit from the media and the rest of the leftists.

Because it's fun watching you get upset why ruin a good thing

He's an ok guy but his political agenda continued to become more and more normie like leftist so I will just wait until the storm dies down

Yes. I disagree with much of what he's done over the last week but I still support him. If you honestly believe you can find a president who you will agree with 100% you are a fool.

I support him because he's not part of the child fucking satanic clan, the rest of government is fucked though. If the NSA, Marines and National Guard are on his side then I will not worry one bit

You can tell that pol are collectively massively triggered by Nunberg's repeated drunken meltdowns by the concerted effort to ignore the whole thing and hope that it goes away.

>being a trump supporter

why are you retarded? lmao

This

No, time to move on to Reddit and bug them

>retarded

Because we should all be buttmad little faggots like you?

Where would you put your percentage of agreement?

Lol.

>trump supporter

I support him over whatever the dems come up with at the moment. The entire left seems so blind to the problems at hand and it seems like they want to make those problems bigger.

Isn't this guy some retard who left the campaign back in 2015?

Him and Cater Page are deep state plants. Who cares; Trump already knows.

He's creating an aura of disarray in order to confuse his opponents and keep the media hounds begging for the next bone

Chaos candidate confirmed

He's the most unpredictable person - with the most consistent political agenda. Economy wise, there has never been a better american president, full stop.

Hey man, i just wanted chaos. Mission accomplished.

What the hell? I think I made this picture WAY back
Where did you find this pic?

At the toilet store?

You buttmad? You sound like it.

It's saved in my DJT folder, one of the older ones so if you posted it here I saved it from your original post. It's 1 of ~600; feel honored user, I only save the funny ones. I spread these on Faceberg after the election in order to win people over on the new President. Some of my most rabidly leftist friends appreciate the derisive employment of the memes. In order to beat the Leftists you have to outsmart them, out-meme them

#myPresident

Absolutely cannot wait to vote for him again, and keep you faggots buttblasted daily.

>In order to beat the Leftists you have to outsmart them, out-meme them
Lol.

The stereotype is true, Leftists can't meme. Their conditioned affinity for derisive humor plays right into this

Tell me when it's Trump doing it.

U mad, amigo?