Dragon Ball Super

ONE MORE WEEK
No episode until Oct 8th at 9 AM (Japanese time) (Oct 7th 9 PM US time)

Predictions for the Goku vs. Jiren fight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-0I1sdMLFCg
youtube.com/watch?v=zI5j9PtxvGA
youtube.com/watch?v=tjXt4Fg9664
youtube.com/watch?v=Oig-T3ZF-IA
youtube.com/watch?v=vToswOl9DZk
youtube.com/watch?v=7_3X9zGXn6Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It reached 550 posts. There are people who make a new thread when the old one is only at 300 posts.

youtube.com/watch?v=-0I1sdMLFCg

You're a retard

Also, Limit Breaker is Gohan's form. Goku has just sampled a taste of the true limit breaker form.

Leave Jiren to me, dad. Go rest in the corner.

It will be a complete fucking blunder and you know it. He will enter it for 30seconds of fighting, then you have 5minutes of reactions and he will lose despite using it.

I can't wait for that to canonically happen.

This. Does anyone really think they would animate an entire episode of fighting for a new form?

I like how low-budget western shows that reference DB have better animation youtube.com/watch?v=zI5j9PtxvGA

>go on kanzenshuu
>mfw this many fucking weebs before me
>people calling Hit "Hitto" and shitting on the dub non-stop
>discussing inane bullshit like Goku's family values for 50 pages

fucking disgusting

Indeed, the opening showed us Limit Breaker all along
Since when Ultimate Gohan had sparkles?

don't forget the J when addressing super saiyans

>low-budget western shows
>implying it matters to a significant degree
youtube.com/watch?v=tjXt4Fg9664
get educated

Theory:

Gohan will get his SS White form, and there's a reason behind it.

All these current transformations are just stepping stones to the end goal for each relevant Saiyan: Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, and Kale.

Kale has already started tapping into her first "Primal Super Saiyan form", which is what we know to be LSSJ, the most incredible transformation on paper, a never-ending source of power that only keeps growing stronger. The only drawback was the lack of control, which Kale has started to master.

Gohan's "Primal Super Saiyan form" will be combining SSJ, Ultimate, and God Ki together in some ingenius fusion only Gohan is smart enough to realize. This will provide him different, but unique benefits. No two Primal forms will be the same.

Vegeta and Goku will get theirs as well. Limit Breaker must be Goku starting to tap into his. Vegeta and Gohan will be the last to do so.

Everything will tie back to the original Super Saiyan, who actually achieved this type of form, not the regular SSJ.

The English dubs are horribly inaccurate. Not just the translations but also the characterisations. Goku is portrayed like he's Superman at times, it's ridiculous. Chi-Chi is made to look like an absolute bitch, Kaiosama is never serious and has the most ridiculous voice and don't get me started on old granny Freeza. Not only that but the original Funimation dub's acting is horrific. Even the actors think so themselves. They were hired as first time actors and they really didn't go a great job. Most of people on this board grew up with it and so have this horrible nostalgia for it. It's not what Dragon Ball actually is at all...don't get me started on the Faulconer music either.
If you want to experience Dragon Ball as it was intended to be then watch it in Japanese. If you want to watch it in English then watch Dragon Ball Z Kai. It was a recent re-release that cut out all of the awful filler episodes and left in everything that follows the manga correctly. Not only that but they redubbed the show and actually had accurate translations this time. The original music is in there and it's overall the only good English version.

Reminder that Gohan jobbed to this

desu without context it doesn't seem like a bad thing

Jobber going down

he literally didn't, he jobbed to that thing and ssj3 gotenks put together

it basically took 4 kid buus worth of power to beat him down, and he couldn't even finish the job before he defused

>inane bullshit like Goku's family values
that is not inane

Pretty good video t.b.h.

IT'S LYING

THAT IS GOHAN'S TRANSFORMATION, THIS PREVIEW IS LYING

IT'S LYING DAMMIT

So if Jiren is stronger than a GoD.
Goku Limit Break is stronger than Jiren.
And Gohan Blanco is stronger than Goku.
Does that mean Gohan Blanco > ALL.

>Goku Limit Break is stronger than Jiren.
Makes no sense considering the episode titles.

so he absorb the genki to get the new form?

See this looks good and all but it also makes me worried
What if the episode after is gonna look like crap because of this taking a major chunk of production?
I don't want Hit vs Jiren to be full of QUALITY

Everyone got fooled by the ending theory shit a week ago. The titles can easily be misleading.

If Goku is strong than Jiren, then why is Jiren still standing after an hour long special?

What ending theory? It seemed pretty obvious that Freiza would have a fake betrayal.

It'll either lead to a stalemate or setup for the end of the tournament with U7 winning.

theyre really hyping up this Jiren fight in so many different ways with tons of marketing.

do you guys think the animation quality will go up for this episode?

Well the webm looks good, but then again this is Toei so they might be cherrypicking good looking bits
So we'll just have to see

Just wanna point out how Goku's undershirt is still there in that preview, he's not gonna be shirtless yet

What episode do you guys think this tourney is ending at?

I'm hoping no more than 120. Just want to see the Jiren fight then I'm checking out mentally. So fucking boring.

or toei just fucked up

Am I retarded or is no one posting the new preview for the special?

youtube.com/watch?v=Oig-T3ZF-IA

GODLY ANIMATION AND NEW FORM HYPE

>no damage

or, not enough battle damage yet

>No episode this week because One Piece 1 hour special
Dragon Ball Cucked

Is this a leak?

It's been going on for too long already

>20 episodes of build up filler to get members
>5 episodes of fighting
>too long already

nigger what

Zamasu arc was the closest we got to having a natural DBZ-like arc, and that still dragged on and was repetitive

really hoping we get something comfy and closed-off again before shit really hits the fan with this el grande padre bullshit

more like one piece got cucked lmao half the episode was just ads and flashbacks

Gohanfags, i would call you all delusional if it was not for Gohan telling Goku he would achieve a different form on his own

based.

>wan pissu 1 hour special about luffy getting a footjob from his ex friend

>dragon chad super 1 hour special is about raw strength speed and skill between the strongest characters in anime

how the fuck can rubber boys compete?

Give me more of the mvp of the ToP

Is next week the 1 hour special or is it a normal episode?

1 hour

What's the longest fight in super? 5 minutes?

I just want to remind everyone that Goku vs Freeza is currently the longest anime fight of all time and lasted 3-5 hours

Has Ribrianne ever actually done anything impressive? I feel like the show expects us to treat her like she's a special threat or something. It's clear she is the strongest fighter in her universe but I still really don't have any reason to believe she's actually a tough opponent. It's hard to tell with everyone holding back so much.

The FT arc felt repetitive because of all those unnecessary time travels and Goku forgetting important things all the time. But it's still my favorite Super arc, specially the manga version
>really hoping we get something comfy and closed-off again
Yeah, same

Technically it's two episodes in one day. One at 9 and one at 930 AM (in japan)

Focusing entirely on Goku vs Jiren (probably just goku vs that fat girl for 90% lets be serious)

People really need to understand that toriyama does not storyboard, character design or animate

people need to understand that this is bait

Are you sure he doesn't character design?

He came up with 60% of the GoDs and Angles, Golden Freeza, all the U7 team, the Saiyan forms, etc. It's almost all his creation.

goku veggie trunks vs black and zamas was pretty lengthy

Toriyama creates characters and consults, Toyo creates characters and storyboards

Toei takes work from both and fleshes it out into the anime

If el Limito Breakero is for Senor Goku Garcia, what are the posibilidades that Gohan Garcia with still get el Saiyan Blanco formar?

show me toriyama's animations and storyboards
he comes up with the characters but yamamuro is the chatacter designer

the burden of proof is on the one making the claim retard

Cant wait for all these delusional Gohan fuckboys to have their shit theories and hopes fuckin crushed.

>Initially you were a nerd for liking Dragon Ball Z
and only hardcore adult fans watched it.
>Then you were cool for liking Dragon Ball Z
and lots of kids watched it.
>Then it was just a regular show that people liked
and lots of teens watched it
>Now you are an autist for liking Dragon Ball Super
and only Latinos like it

What happened?

how powerful would cell become if he absorbed 21

If el Limite Rompedor is for Senor Goku Garcia, what are the posibilidades that Gohan Garcia will still get el Saiyajin Blanco forma?

look at the credits for animator, storyboard director, and character deisigner in the episodes.
you will never see "akira toriyama"
or if I'm wrong, show me an episode where he is the character designer instead of tadayoshi yamamuro, or where he animated or where he storyboarded

Reminder that Vegeta was embarrassed by someone less significant than Freeza not even in Gold form. Not only that, but Vegeta wasn't acting

youtube.com/watch?v=vToswOl9DZk

revisionist history

I'm not even a gohanfag but they're clearly building him up for a moment this arc. The people expecting utter failure will be disappointed.

>watching the dub for background noise
>they gave Magetta a text to speech voice, and has him saying random mechanical related words

That only proves Fridges are the best.

It's pretty stupid yeah.

You clearly weren't there, and you started with Super.

Also, Super isn't even that bad, the animation is improving with the most recent arc. I hope Super doesn't end any time soon.

Who has the best "bejita-san!" and why is it Frost?

Dafuq. The dub has been pretty decent up until this point to.

Does Frost have the same VA as Freeza?
(I only say Freeza because I'm afraid of people getting mad at me if I said Frieza.)

Frieza is fine though.

It's just plain wrong.

Listen to how Magetta talks in English

youtube.com/watch?v=7_3X9zGXn6Q

(I think it's alright compared to the others)

>Super isn't even that bad
The Manga maybe but the Anime is terrible
>the animation is improving with the most recent arc.
Are you blind?
>I hope Super doesn't end anytime soon.
Same, The show is comfy and i would like to see Teen Goten and Trunks adventures

Because it's impossible for me to NOT say it, a "cannon" is a piece of artillery that fires giant blasts of death at your enemies. A "canon" is an agreed-upon selection of "truths" that define some sort of concept/story/etc. Furthermore, with the exception of some VERY minor inferences (primarily in advertising material), none of the original rights holders (Akira Toriyama himself, Shueisha, Toei Animation, etc.) have ever bothered to go on-record and say what "does" or "does not" happen as a "true", singular story for the franchise. They just make stuff to make stuff to take your money.
Anyway, Toriyama wrote a special chapter titled "TRUNKS THE STORY - The Lone Warrior -" which was originally published in mid/late-1992 between chapters 396 & 397 (which is during the Cell Game).
The Trunks TV special first aired in February 1993. It differed in many key places from the original manga chapter, most significantly in the way that Trunks becomes / already is a Super Saiyan.
Does your own personal definition of "canon" take anything drawn by the original author himself - and nothing beyond that - to be the one "truth"...? How about things that expand upon it but don't contradict it? How about things like the Trunks TV special, which are based on an original manga chapter but still change things up?
It's up to you which you want to go with. The most common definition of "THIS IS CANON!" that Dragon Ball fans seem to like to go with is "drawn by Toriyama in the original manga", but even that gets muddy when you take things like the new ending in the kanzenban into consideration.

>Are you blind?
Compared to before it is a small improvement.

Post my boys

Well I guess it's my fault for having low-expectations.I am too invested in Super for it to die now.

thankfully

now kill yourself

WHY THE FUCK WAS IT DELAYED

>nuh uh

great argument

Don't remind me.

I think because One Piece (The show that comes on before Dragon Ball Super, had a one-hour special tonight, and they are taking DBS's time space.)

Dragon Ball Super has the special next week (it's technically two episodes.)

toyotaro is the concept artist in the anime, that toei does. not a storyboard director

Not your blog, fuck off and kill yourself

where is this from?

Why hasn't super had a "the earth is in danger" since Beerus arc?

Literally 90% of the episodes in DBZ involved some planet being in danger.

BTFO

The "Frieza" spelling with an "i" was nothing more than a typical attempt by FUNimation to "jazz up" anything and everything they could get away with. Even the closed captioning company at the time in 1997 didn't give it a second thought and spelled it as "Freeza" until FUNimation literally plopped it on a title screen. Bandai had already been using "Freeza" on the merchandise in America. Only Barry Watson had to be a special snowflake about it.
It's unfortunately one of the ancient holdovers that the dub can't get away from. Thankfully, every other area does it the common-sense way (the translations on the home release, Viz in the manga, etc.).
It doesn't really affect anything, but it's a constant reminder of the dub practices from twenty years ago where marketing trumped accuracy and the guy on staff who knew Chinese was only in two days a week.

I guess he just put himself into his cuck cocoon, then, right?

Can someone explain this "Son Goku" thing to me? If Son his real first name? Does he have two first names? Is this common for Japanese names?