Erm, g-guys?

Erm, g-guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=drJWxMLrpE0
sos.state.tx.us/elections/historical/70-92.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fake news! Russia won't let democrats win!

Meet the Press poll from where?

It's early vote, probably just reflect an increase in illegal immigrant being deported and they cast their vote prior to the date of deportation.

Just like those Hillary Clinton polls.

>primary voting

Still, not great news though. The party in power always get apathetic. Same shit happened to Obama in 2010.

We polled the local college. We're pretty sure it's a representative sample.

Polls don't mean jack shit.

Texas is over just like the USA. Demographics are already lost.

White Americans should start preparing for the Race War and get a nice chunk of land.

If Russia is manipulating elections, the smartest move would be to help Democrats win this time around. Specifically, the most extreme leftists in every single race.

And then "leak" that they did so.

Civil war would follow within days.

Hack the planet!!!

These aren't polls, retards. These are actual votes being cast. It's for party primaries only, but it's still a sign that conservatives should get off their ass and vote.

TICK TOCK DRUMPHBUTTS

TICK

FUCKING

TOCK

texan here. whom should i vote for?

It's a voter activity count, not a poll. Look at how fucking stupid you are.

It's mostly illegals. Texas urban regions vote heavily Democrat and are swarming with illegal spics and niggers who get loaded on buses and sent to the polls on election day. I have no idea why the natives keep voting for policies that benefit minorities and immigrants when the minorities and immigrants are the source of the majority of crime in those places. Maybe it's because the natives are simply outnumbered at this point and thus get outvoted on every issue.

this plan is retarded

dems don't care if they cheat.

the "good" leftists are brainwashed and will not believe their leaders did anything wrong. the lying press will also call it a conspiracy theory.

>Hack the planet!!!

So you're saying I shouldn't have ignored those 12 emails asking me to please come to the caucus?

PLUMPF BTFO

If conservatives lose Texas it's literally over. The horses will overtake the country and it will never be recovered.

Been a wild ride, boys.

>caucus
Cock Ass*

wasnt your voter ID state laws suppose to fix your liberalism and hide your racism?

werent u suppose to fix this?

It's rigged, the kikes are going all out since everything is digital now.

Texas primaries are party specific. more democrats turning out in the democratic primary doesn't mean anything for the general election

The fix is in boys. The libshits are out in force.

Not only that they're totally content with vote manipulation.
>be me
>be texan
>match on tinder with some libshit girl who takes a liking to me
>Is in her 30's now and realized that she wants to date someone who acts like a man
>She's a hillary voter
>Super lefty femminist rah rah rah
>Member of the league of women voters
>Went to vote in the texas primary
>I asked if she voted for Shelia Jackson Lee
>Says she voted in the republicunt primary
>I ask her why she would do that if she's not republican
>She says she supports some republican candidates
>I ask her which, and further if she will be voting for anyone with an R next to their name in the general election
>She says "that's a private matter"
>She has previously openly said who she voted for during the last election

>be her
>looking for a real man
>on tinder

into the trash it goes

Good. Let them shill this shit. The left will get lazy and the right will get nervous and motivated.

Republicans are going to get raped this year.

No one on Sup Forums even knows who their congressmen are. Primary threads get 20 replies max. Prepare for the worst.

If this ends up occurring, it's because the democrats have realized subtle manipulation won't work anymore. They're rigging things HARD. That's why they've been going on and on about this nonexistent "blue wave," they're trying to make a victory seem legitimate, dispite all evidence to the contrary.

Vote Republican, obviously. The primaries are done with early voting.

youtube.com/watch?v=drJWxMLrpE0

10000 Republicans +16 percent = 1,600
100 Democrats +102 percent = 203
In 2014 they were running the same fucking stories. Granted now we are in Republican presidency cycle, which will give them an advantage as all first terms presidents regardless of party loss congressional seats in the first term, the hype is just not going to live up to their expectations. Dems could take the House, but the Senate is a long shot and that's all I care about so Trump can keep appointing young conservation judges to the Federal judiciary.

There is no escaping.

Texas has open primaries.

What are the absolute numbers? This is a percent change. More than twice as many democrats from last election to now but still an increase in Republican voters.
Just because more democrats have voted than in the last election doesn't mean they outnumber republicans.

There is a notable complacency on the right though. We're terrible at organizing and getting out the vote.

I am trying to wake normies. I feel a sense of desperation as even friends and family are apathetic towards the plight of the US.

I want a meme war. I want to be a vigilante. I'm frustrated.

DNC Bused in Dead people to vote Democrat for the first time ever in Texas!
Nothing new, they do it every election!

>102%

well yeah, that's why you do everything you can to undermine democracy : ^ )

>%s
In reality that 16% is 3x what that 102% is. Kind of like adding 10 fries to a happy meal vs adding 30 to a big ass shack attack poutine.

People like myself also registered Democrat but vote straight Republican to cause this sort of confusion.

>primary
Wow it's nothing.

I mean it's expected that Dems pull out all the stops this election and cheat every single poll.

Yeah I know. I actually had to look that up.
What's telling is that when asked specifically why she refused to answer. Despite readily admitting to be super femminist ultra dem voter previously.

Technically not illegal. Vote manipulation? Absolutely.

Whats to stop me and the league of right wing voters from banding together and selecting democratic candidates to suite our needs. Maybe we pick one judge roy moore level obnoxious so even some left wingers vote R.

it's inevitable

Vote Democrat and give us a great show as they try to impeach Trump with a majority.

Seems legit

i make the best shitty presidents. muh businessmen. muh "billionaire" politicians. so hard working and intelligent

>tfw didn't think being a republican in Texas would be so hard
>dad and mom are both dems
>family are all dems
>people my age are dems

jesus fucking christ. And to top it all off, my dad even gives money to the SPLC.

The two of them should switch roles, and the thought bubble should go:

"No! How could they
have a different opinion!
They must be Russian bots!"

It sounds like you have a good family. Some day you'll see the light, stop acting out like a child, and join them.

>102%
american education

At least Democrats kiss Israeli ass a little bit less than Republicans. I don't think the real problems will be solved with either party. I'm getting sick of the kushner/Ivanka show. Did anybody else notice who the first speaker at trump's inauguration was?

>Sup Forums
>ever doing anything other than posting frogs and white supremacy threads
Most people here probably didn't even vote last election

It is to be expected in US politics. It would be stunning if it didn't happen.

Historically if the US has a unified house/senate/president from the same party the next election there is a huge flip. We should expect to see it here again.

>+
Canadian observation

Dems vote early more than rep. Happens in every state.

I remember when early voting in Texas for the presidency showed Hillary Clinton winning in the polls with the media saying Texas will flip.
Then the Republicans got off work and went to the polls.

Looks like a poll with the intent to black pill.

this is the only decent post in this thread
what matters is the republicans showing up to vote in the actual general election, which isn't until November.

>all dems incredibly agitated against trump unlike any president in history
>most republicans will be lazy and not bother voting
>never mind those who voted for trump and now regret it

Blue wave coming

Blue Texas is inevitable. Texas isn't even 50% White. It's just a matter of voter registration. This has been in the works since Obama.

RWDS is going to be busy between 2018 and 2020.

A FUCKING LEAF

What is it with this world an russia?

I didn't know autism could be terminal until today. In person voter fraud for national elections has been essentially non-existent and has been so for decades.

>put camera outside of polling stations
>find out how many brown people are voting at each station
>compare with voting results
>??

>102%

Puerto Rico here, using proxy.

Is this fucking legit, or did sharia blue fucked up and exposed themselves for the hacks (pun intended) they are?

>one side has a competitive primary
>the other doesn't
A shitload more Republicans voted in the 2012 primary for president for the same reason

It's an increase in 102% democrats since 2014

Conservatives will lose and that's a good thing. Once conservatism is completely dead nationalists will fill the vacuum.

Out with the old...

If Democrats win white people are done stupid

These are primary numbers. Basically since the GOP has a ton of incumbents they aren't running many primaries, hence few people are voting in primary elections. The Dems on the other hand are having competitive primaries all over the state.

the illegals

Well mostly, but a lot were off work already and relaxing. Then someone brought it up and the thought of Hillary forced many out of fear to run not walk to the polls.

102% of 5 is only 10.05

It's probably due to all the fucking Califucktards migrating here to try and turn Texas blue again. Go back to where you came from! Cunts!

98% chance of Hillary winning this too guys.

So that's where the Califags went.

woah, I love (((polls))) now

Two points:

1. Democrats had better early numbers than this in Texas in 2014, and they lost hard in Texas that year.

2. This is for the primary. There are two major statewide races (Governor and U.S. Senator). Democrats have competitive primaries in both, whereas Republicans have firm incumbents in Abbott and Cruz.

Wow, that was hard to figure out.

>early voting
The same early voting that signaled a Hillary victory in 2016?

Early voting is merely about hype. An early vote counts the same as a vote on election day. Early votes hold no special power

Texas is almost filled to the brim withh medtizos. So it shouldnt be a suprise when most of them vote democrat. Either way both parties suck dick.

jew detected

>if russia is manipulating elections
even considering this tells me youre a retard

>Going by percentages and not actual numbers

How many times does this have to be discussed? 50 to 100 voters is 100% increase. 10,000 to 11,000 is only a 10 percent increase.

Going to vote (D) tomorrow in Texas and in November.

t. pocahontas

I’m not so sure about that. It’s not so easy to pitch conspiracies after Vegas

oh boy, 102% up from a few thousand, uh, uh, uh shit, trump btfo i guess

also,

>1 post by this ID

fuck off shart blue asshole. no bump. kys retard.

Early voting always favors dems, retard.

>Be Trump
>Spend all your time golfing and diverting stupid liberal shit
>Do fuck all about demographic crisis
>OMG WHY AM I LOSING SUPPORT

Let's put this in perspective. 2014 turnout for the Texas Democrat primary was 560,033 persons. +102% puts them at 1,131,267.

Republican turnout for that same period was 1,358,074. Plus 16% puts them at 1,575,366.

Sauce here
sos.state.tx.us/elections/historical/70-92.shtml

ITS RIGGED

FAKE NEWS

FAKE NEEEWWSS

So is this increase from all the Cali locusts that have moved here?

>102%

How the fck thoes America fuctions?
How can someone take any of this serious...?