If you kill him you'll be just like him

>if you kill him you'll be just like him

Not what the scene meant at all, but ok

>delet this

>if you rape him you'll be just like him

Brotherhood Mustang was such a bitch

Every characters in Brotherhood was a bitch.

You need to add another faggot at the back pointing a gun at her and saying the same shitty line.

>if you kill him, he'll win

No words describe how angry this phrase makes me.

>if you kill them you'll be just like them

>it goes full shounen for no reason at episode 35/50 despite having extremely gruesome and dark themes earlier

Scene was horse shit. Getting one revenge kill would not make him an evil Fuhrer.

The author got more leeway as the manga got popular and so since she's a women she started pushing for more moralizing and infantile crap.

There were a bunch of rumors a few years ago that she plagiarized the setting and early plot from another artist.

Sometimes the fact that these stories are written ad-hoc by a lone wolf mangaka really shows

>since she's a women
Male nip authors do bullshit like this all the time you euphoric autist

>not being a moralfag with non-relenting sense of justice

The problem wasn't the revenge. It was his attitude. He took it way too personal to the point of blindingHa him.

>Defending this shit

I don't see how that changes anything. Hawkeye and Ed were saying killing Envy would send him into a spiral of darkness, when to me it just sounds like something they pulled out of their ass. Says who? He could just as easily regretted the way he killed and never did it again. The whole situation felt silly.

Why shouldn't he take it personally? That little faggot Envy deserved it for Hughes alone, let alone starting Ishval

Fuck off slut

>If I kill him, you'll be the one responsible

Did you not see how Mustang was acting? He was at the point of throwing anything and everything away for killing Envy. When he had a goal much higher than that. If he took it less emotional and wasn't so hung up on doing it himself it wouldn't have been a problem.

Even so, it wasn't worth Mustang going off the dead end. Killing the guy was fine, but Mustang was too obsessed. If he went through with it in his current mindset it may have broke him, and would not have looked good for a new Fuhrer. That was the point.

>going off the deep end
The dude fucking roasted whole villages full of Ishvalans. If that didn't break him, avenging his best friend certainly wouldn't.

>It's okay if he kills him calmly!
Same shit. Revenge is revenge no matter if you do it cool as ice or while being a hothead.

>If he took it less emotional and wasn't so hung up on doing it himself it wouldn't have been a problem.
And who's to say he wouldn't be less emotional in another situation that isn't avenging his best friend? Sounds like slippery slope fallacy to me.

get back to work on Silver Spoon you lazy bitch, you're making Togashi look good

I consider this to be one of the better shounen but yea this was ridiculous.

The only flaw in an otherwise perfect series.

Except it didn't because he was hellbent on finding Hugh's killer for the entire series, but it never caused him to make any mistakes or fuck up and get someone hurt. He's also not innocent like Winry and already has blood on his hands. Telling him not to kill the the murderous monster who killed his best friend in cold blood because "Revenge is bad!" was fucking stupid.

I was pretty pissed when this happened. I get not killing Pride because he ended up with that amnesia shit and thinking he was just a regular kid, but Envy deserved to be char grilled.

I used to hate this. Everytime it came up, all I thought was WHO CARES. Just fucking do it. Doing the same thing, but for completely different reasons doesn't make you the same.
Now, I can kind of see where this is coming from. Killing the opponent, because you hate him for killing someone makes you a bit of a hypocrite. Understandably different reasoning doesn't mean you aren't doing the same thing. You're doing it for different reasons, but the end result is the same. I still don't like this line, because it often denies me the pleasure of seeing an asshole be pulverized, but I don't hate it, at least.

Shirou would have murdered Envy the first chance he got.

Here's a better image for you user.

It's a bit of a stretch yeah, but the reason I don't have that big a problem with it is because Hawkeye's is not going forgive him or let him go as the solution, she straight up goes "I'll kill him".

>him
I don't think that Envy even has a gender

Also this

Bitch, she outright said that she would have killed herself afterwards if Mustang caused her to shoot him. We already got this taken care of.

>she goes from cool sniper badass to crying slack-jawed thot
See pic-related

Hey. Dont ever insult Riza ok?

Megaman had to become more and more evil to destroy the supreme evil endgame boss.

>Se7en

I like Riza. That's why I hate the second photo. She's in pain during that scene, but she never wavers, which suits her. The one in the second photo looks like she's wailing like your standard anime bitch.

Shes allowed to wail when her husbando is being a dick.

>and if I convince you to rape him I'll be just like you are. Or rather you were before you raped the Joker. Do you see where I'm going with this batman? You have to rape the joker.

Why didn't he just ignite the gun powder in the bullets, thus blowing her hand right off when the gun explodes?

I mean, Ed's arc about paying the price for mercy because he values life is in tune with his backstory. And I did like how Al related to Jerso and Zanpano's suffering. Still could have been portrayed better than "No, don't kill them"

There's literally rumors that a giant magician stole the twin towers after using giant magic smoke bombs to mask his gettaway.

Go to bed Envy

It was really surprising to young ass me that envy was a boy. I wonder if he is why I like bare midriff/abs.

>Who are you?
>I'm your arc but better written

But you're a worse girl.

why you people only see white and black?

Best girl

>if you kill him you'll be just like him
>kills him anyway

>these two killed countless innocent children
>all of sudden she thinks she can judge Roy

Hawkeye needs to shut the fuck up. She isn't the Elrics who are pure and clean to be talking about immortality

You shut up.

are you out of the closet yet user?

>Envy deserved to be char grilled.

Normally I would have agreed. Envy deserved the worst death and he got it when he saw again what he envied in humans. When he new he was shit out of luck, Envy wished to go through Roy's hatred to give him less of a reason to envy humans. Instead he got them letting go of hatred and supporting each other -that which he envied the most. Then Ed voiced it and he suicided in tears. Truly the most suffering way to go for him.