Sam Nunberg Attacks Sarah Sanders in Yet Another Interview: She’s a ‘Fat Slob,’ ‘Unattractive’

Sam Nunberg Attacks Sarah Sanders in Yet Another Interview: She’s a ‘Fat Slob,’ ‘Unattractive’
mediaite.com/tv/sam-nunberg-attacks-sarah-sanders-in-yet-another-interview-shes-a-fat-slob-unattractive/

Based leafbro

based portubro

>fatshaming is biggoted
>it's ok if we do it
What can be done about these people? They have no actual principles other than complete destruction of the country and the white race. Yet many think they have other points besides that.

>we

sam nunberg is a republican who worked for trump

MAD
MAN

What's your point?

his meltdown today is hilarious

oh that's your only take away from it? It was funny

His point is that Sam Nunberg hasn't cried about fatshaming so there is no hipocrisy, you god damn brainlet.

Who just saw him get accused of being drunk on the set of out front by Erin Burnett?

watching it live

fucking train wreck

sam nunberg should legit be on suicide watch

Yeah dude. I doubt he's making it to Friday

he kept saying wahh wahh it's guna take 80 hours

like dude use search in your email search "bannon" and "roger stone" it'll take 10 fucking minutes

i wish Erin woulda said that. what a hottie wew

anyways he must have some serious shit in his emails with stone

crazy stuff

he was also fired by trump for leaking shit. your point?

my point is trump hires the best

bump

So you're saying Hillary lost to Trump not even trying? damn...

trump was trying pretty hard

Trying not to crush her too easily. poor lady could barely stand.

even with the entire russian intelligence apparatus helping him, he just barely won 3 states by 70k votes and he's been splerging out ever since

Just so I follow here.
>Israel helps fund candidate.
"That's democracy."
>Russia helps candidate with fb ads.
"Democracy is under attack! Fuck Trump."

Roger Stone is deep state and might go to prison.

Oh I'm just going to sit back and watch you explain how Trump is this Machiavellian Kosher Kremlin as if it makes any sense. Pizzagate may have a run for it's money.