Kemono Friends

Hello,Friends in 4ch!
We came from 2ch and will try the new information by standing fair position.
If you don't mind,please lend us your helping hand!!

Other urls found in this thread:

4-ch.net/anime/
inquiry.bunka.go.jp/InputForm.aspx
www3.tv-tokyo.co.jp/enq/subscribe.do?id=00000B5(TV
wwws.kadokawa.co.jp/support/contact/
twitter.com/SaveJapariPark
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Remember when raids were a bannable offense? Me neither.

>from 2ch
>calling himself otaku
Yeah no.

What did he mean by this?

>>>4-ch.net/anime/

Oh...I'm sorry,I change name.
We named Otaku because by doing that, many people can understand we are very love KF.

We want to ask this:

First of all,Sorry to post these kind of saying again m( )m
We have to do this not only for Tatsuki and Kemono Friends and Tanoshi but also for all Japanese Anime creator's labor standart.

Every Anime fans around the world, I beg you please help Tatsuki and Kemono Friends by sending the message to Agency for Cultural Affairs of Japan!!!

We Kemono Friends fans believe "Every little bit counts".

If you have the will to lend the helping hand for Tatsuki and Kemono Friends, please send message ("Why did Kemono Friends Project decided to stepped down the Great Contributors Tatsuki?"or "We would like to see Kemono Friends Phase II made by Tatsuki" or anything that helps Tatsuki and Kemono Friends!!)
↓here
inquiry.bunka.go.jp/InputForm.aspx
( Agency for Cultural Affairs of Japan )(About Promoting the Media Arts other than Films)
日本文化庁/映画以外のメディア芸術の振興に関すること(マンガ,アニメーション,ゲーム,メディアアート等)
#No TatsukiNo Tanoshi :_(

Most of us have already done that.

Try posting in this existing thread:

Oh really...Thank you!!

We would like to ask you that if you don't mind,please send message here too.

www3.tv-tokyo.co.jp/enq/subscribe.do?id=00000B5(TV Tokyo which says they try to help KF)
and
wwws.kadokawa.co.jp/support/contact/
(KADOKAWA)

About TV tokyo,specific information is not forced.
You should write only pink box and message box.

lol you were so fucking wrong. he changed his fucking name for you hahaha no american would ever do that

KF a cute. A CUTE

We're here for KF and Tatsuki, man

Thank you very much...
We can't tell this appriciateion by words!
In the future if you are in the situation that needs help,we promiss to help you.In that case,please come 2ch and ask helping:D

Keep fighting you nip bastard. We're counting on you just as you are counting on us.

Fuck off, disgusting shameful cow.

But why cow

Don't give up!

Ganbare.

Thank you very much!
Now,we are making public KF twitter account,so after we made,please follow,if you can!
We will do our best believe in Tatsuki!

ナニ?ケモフレ見たって?え。。。ちょーキモいですけどw

:-…
I'm sorry if I made you angry...
We don't want to argue with each other, we just want to help Tatsuki and KF.
So, if you feel not good to involved in,I beg you please watch over.

There's already a kemono thread with more people in it. You should've started there first.

>Kemono Friends
>KFags aren't friendly at all

Thank you for teaching:D
I'll go there and came back after that thread become many!

He is in both....since 4 days ago.
He was the one posting countless posts asking for help in signing up signatures and complains.

2ch just love KF so much that they have to send an people to make a thread here. And the Asian discord consisting of S.Koreans and others

Why the fuck are people shitting themselves over Kadokawa giving the show to people who actually know how to make a show?

You'll all still watch Kemono Friends S2, even without all the original crew, because all you care about it jerking off to little girls dressed as animals engaging in Furry-fandom lite.

I'm sorry to say this, but not even the Japanese government can defeat the powerful yakuza who run Kadokawa.

KFags are a fucking joke.
Don't speak ill of it or a triggered KFloving jannie will report you.

BECAUSE IT WAS NOT ABOUT KEMONO FRIENDS.

IT WAS ABOUT HOW KADOKAWA ASSIGNED A NO-NAME DIRECTOR TO A PROJECT MEANT TO FAIL AS AN EXCUSE TO FIRE HIM OUT.
BUT WHEN THAT DIRECTOR TURNED THAT TRASH INTO SOMETHING THAT PRINTS MONEY AND GROWS AT A RATE NEVER SEEN BEFORE, THEY DECIDED TO FIRE HIM OUT IN ORDER TO TAKE FULL CONTROL OF THE PROJECT, THE PROFIT, AND THE PUBLICITY.

DO YOU NOT EVEN REALIZE THAT IF KADOKAWA GETS OUT OF THIS ONE, THEN THEY WOULD DO IT AGAIN, AND AGAIN, AND AGAIN.

MOST OF ON SMALLER FRANCHISE THAT WE WOULD NEVER HEAR ABOUT

Fucking idiot

dont you think the fag who managed to make a minimum budget shit show and have that show explode into a national fandom warrants the label of "someone who actually knows how to make a show"

Nope.
It's was sheer luck and snowballing effect.

Oh...yeah,It's partly true,but we know that Yakuza has many factions and some may stand by KADOKAWA , some may stand by Tatsuki side and some may stand in fair position.
So, we believe by doing many actions, We can change this situation better.

>It's was sheer luck
Yeah, what makes an anime successful or not has nothing to do with any actual property of the anime, but whether a monkey throwing darts at the season chart hits it. You figured it out.

I'm perfectly happy to hear criticism, but most speaking ill of KF is moaning and bitching about ponies and people rather than anything actually said about the show.

filthy otaku, do something with your life, be a salaryman, contribute to glorious nippon

KF-san, I have heard some people say that the original cause of the incident is that Kadokawa and Yaoyorozu could not agree on how to manage the rights to the anime designs or the model data. Can this issue really be resolved by applying one-sided pressure to Kadokawa?

Most of KF fans are parents, user

I'm telling NK to send more nukes over.

It was literally people latching on to a shit no-name show that was so bad, it's good.

It's just Monster Musame, except there's no one to fuck them and they're all underage: the perfect two things to print otaku money. Hell, it had planned merch all along anyway, but because they didn't think it would succeed, they could play off the merch as "HOLY SHIT; THE FANS LOVE IT SO MUCH THAT WE'RE MAKING ALL THIS STUFF NOW".

So, you're mad that some shitty director bumbled into a position that he didn't deserve and then the company wants to make more money on it by putting in experienced staff?

Bull.
Shit.

You're mad because you think "one of you" finally made a show "for otake, by otaku", when that's already 80% of the market anyway.

Tell Kim to aim at Kadokawa. Thanks

>Touhou
>THfags come from the West

Then maybe child services needs to be alerted of this before they start dressing their kids up as animals and diddling them.

>Template 412

> no-name show that was so bad, it's good.
it was SUPPOSED to be so bad, which is why it being actually a decent relaxing unique show amplfied its status as a GOOD show to fans

it was in the right place at the right time. you can't say that all the Japanese fans only liked KF because it was "so bad that it's good"

Yeah,I agree with you.
Some KF fans in Japan getting rampant with sorrow...
But many of us try to stand in fair position and just want to know the truth and make Tatsuki come back.

We made twitter account (stand in fair position,not getting rampad,calmly and objectively )
twitter.com/SaveJapariPark

>It's just Monster Musame, except there's no one to fuck them and they're all underage
This is the kind of review you would write of Kemono Friends if you had never seen anything other than the title.

>Hell, it had planned merch all along anyway
Pretty much every series has merchandise. They did not plan for enough, seeing as how they were expecting the standard 3K BDs and associated merch purchases rather than what they got. To meet demand they obviously had to increase production.

狂ってるKFファンがが迷惑をかけてごめんなさい

>a fuckton of people liked an anime I hate this means it's bad and they all have shit taste and that show was never meant to be good and they made it with no effort

Now that the show is dead, how will the friends earn a living?

I don't know dude, I'm pretty sure that the person who managed to turn a dead series into the most popular thing to have come out in the past few years knew very well how to make a show.
>little girls
Where?

I just can't imagine them giving a shit about a foreigner's opinion. CR maybe, but who the fuck uses CR here and I can't imagine they have any real say in the matter either.

>If you like Kemono Friends
>Your life is tough
Being a salaryman is tough

Japan should just nationalise the IP and directly fund the production of the next season.

don't know if this helps, but

世界中のフレンズたちといっしょに、消費者の想いを、KADOKAWAをはじめとする関連企業に伝える行動です。詳しくはウェブサイトへ。
=
An effort for (Kemono Friends) fans from across the world to demonstrate their wishes as consumers to the company Kadokawa in addition to other affiliated companies.

For more information please visit the website.

Dude, they are accepting South Koreans on the discord. South Koreans. The same people who kept on laughing at them at the Fukushima and Tsunami tragedies

That's how desperate 2ch is.

How ironic

As long as they keep the dog friends away from the Koreans everything will be okay.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Kemono Friends. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewers head. There's also Serval's optimistic outlook, which is deftly woven into her characterisation- her personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Kemono Friends truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Serval's existential catchphrase "Tanoshii," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.
And yes, by the way, i DO have a Kemono Friends tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

Can't tell whether genius shitpost or genius regular post.

>Kemono Friends is the Rick and Morty of Sup Forums
I'd believe it.

It's a pasta, dumbass

It's a reddit & memey pasta, nothing genius about it.

Oh, I'm sorry; I didn't realize that you thought they were actually animals.

Oh, thanks for helping a newfriend out, guys!

Please stop talking

I was genuinely grateful, though. What's the problem?

No seriously. What part of this counts as a "little girl" for you? I didn't even have to go past the first episode for the strongest example.

Your ass will experience genuine pain soon.

>using the one animal that would be fat enough to have tits as proof that they aren't suppose to be little girls

Look, just admit that you're a pedophile and a furry. That's the demographic for this show.

Oh, stop it. I already have hemorrhoids and I wouldn't recommend it!

seriously stop

Moose, Jaguar, Lion, Elephant, Alpaca, Wolf, Giraffe, etc...

You're not funny. Lurk more

I wish america would prioritize politeness and upholding one's status as an outstanding citizen instead of this jiggaboo nigger wannabee stoner shithole mess we're in

Another episode 1 example. What part of this cat girl with decently-sized tits, modeled after a slim and agile animal, looks like a "little girl" for you?
>j-just admit it dude I'm right and you're wrong
At least I guess we came to a conclusion pretty quickly here.

To be fair the nip is visiting a foreign land, we're all sitting here as natives

Did listing that many mammals at once get you hard, user?

I'm sure you realize that KF is a gateway drug to either lolicon or yiffing; and I'm betting you're one Alpaca doujin away from becoming a frequenter of /trash/

Alright, I'll stop, but I am really fail to anything wrong with what I've written.
What do you mean by this?

This is an adult show. If you get hard, you are not mature enough

Everyone,
Thank you for your helping!
We started bublic twitter account of helping KF and Tatsuki.
If you don't mind,please follow us.

すっご〜い!

holy fuck both of you fags are autistic. if you see them as girls on any level you're equivalently flawed and watching the show only as an outlet for your masturbatory urges.

Yeah; we should all be running companies out of business for changing the management of a show no one will admit being fans of 2 years from now and threatening to kill pop stars for being within a mile's distance of another man.

Guess serval finally ran out of lives.

I don't give a fuck about your shitty CGI show that makes Beast Wars look like cutting animation.

They're Kemono Fags fans; what do you expect?

>if you see girls as girls you're wrong
What the fuck.

that actually would be an amazing problem to have. i can't even enjoy this kneeling NFL psyops news ironically. having something extremely autistic like this kemono friends drama is just what I want in my society

>salesfags are still so angry that they're shitposting this much
Somehow this will never get boring.

And Kemono fags are angrily falling for it.
Just another fucking day on Sup Forums.

Kemonofags are also salesfags. It's always funny to see things implode.

Not him, but - do you seriously not register that as a "little girl"?

Are you seriously this out of touch?

No user, pretending you're asexual won't make you look mature. All it does is prove that you're a kid trying to look mature.

Go get nuked a third time nip

>all characters look like teenagers or older
>all of them have tits
>even the smallest ones are A or B cups at most
>hurr little girl
You're either trolling, a retard, or an American who believes that every girl under 18 is a child.

man what has kemono friends discussions turn into?

You're the one out of touch if you can't even comprehend the warping effect of strange art styles.

i'll explain it a little more in-depth.

the fact that you're having an argument about whether or not the chars in the show depict either adult women or young women in itself makes your fanbase look so fucking unpleasant to an outsider.

people see that there's the happy and pleasant relaxing atmosphere in the show, but they don't really give a shit because it's not very flamboyant on its own. what they do start to associate with the show is seeing fags whine and bitch about how they should be perceiving the characters that they jack off to in the show.

i understand that a lot of people aren't really able to appreciate artwork outside of using their cumming devices or through other animalistic urges, but holy shit can you like fuck off and do it somewhere else?

I still want someone to try to scream this stupid ass defense in court.

"SHE HAS BREASTS, YOUR HONOR; THAT MEANS SHE'S A GROWN WOMAN!"

Wow Kemono Freinds is so shitty and lacking of original content to talk about we go into this pointless drivel. Is this a GATE THREAD?

It's not as good as the "If I can jerk off to shit, I can't be a pedophille"

We are talking to the Nick Bates of scoiety user.