Jim's (Mister Metokur) girlfriend Jade has some interesting history from her old videos...

Jim's (Mister Metokur) girlfriend Jade has some interesting history from her old videos. Like her crying when she got ass blasted by feminists.

>Yes this is her
>This is all that is left but that is her picture

youtube.com/watch?v=bdi6zKqDE4E

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yQeHVUtxsds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mekotur is a faggot he reminds me of 90's Republicans

Kys nigger

cute

Jim gets beaten by his gf confirmed

Hi Carl

fuck off racemixing kikes

Savage high velocity interracial sexual violence confirmed?

im jealous

>AYY LMAO
>AYY LMAO
>AYY LMAO
>AYY LMAO

Dude Jim is literally /ourguy/.

He countersignal liberalist attacks on WNs at any chance he have.

He certainly open the minds of a lot normies for of our ideas.

He put the nail on the coffin of Kraut and wounded deeply the (((skeptic/liberalist))) faggots.

He NEVER deeply harmed, strawmanned, compared us to sjws or even criticized us, contrary to all his liberal/skeptic "friends".

He openly speaks out against the current trends of degeneracy that are currently under mainstream debate.

He gather a big audience for himself and he influence his viewers in our favor without being too obvious.

He part of /our/ cultural revolution.

I'm a little underwhelmed. IA should have settled for the top-tier Japan waifu asians, not the types that fish for cooking oil from sewers and get shredded alive by your own escelators. But you know what, each to their own.

>dude
>/ourguy/
>/our/
>all caps
>((( )))
>grammar
>meme creatura country

>reddit spacing
you know what to do

>Crying when she got assblasted
What do you expect? You aren't supposed to stick stuff in your ass user

That's the best kind

what did he mean by this?

Shes cute.

Metokur is the man. We Wuz will forever be one of the greatest stories ever told.

Sage fo my ninja

Jim claims that Jade is more racist than he is and that he would often wake up to find Jade watching "The Greatest Story Never Told"
faggot

>You aren't supposed to stick stuff in your ass user
wait, really?

A small portion of Asian QTs are allowed into the ethno state. East Asian genes would be of no detriment to the Aryans

I am watching that stream now lmao,good shit

holy shit, that's Jade?

Yup! She had a youtube channel for awhile and was a game streamer on TWITCH. Once she got with jim he had her destroy all traces left.

somebody post that pic with her cleavage

Lol you can still find all her cosplays online

That was a pic when he was 11 presumibly but knowing jim its false information and not true

Also her getting fingered by Jim on stream

Are we in 2014 again or something?

Actually I think I saved her entire youtube channel on accident so never fear anons it exists somewhere

Sauce

Given how Jim releases a new fake identity every couple of years I doubt that's really him.
He seems to be ultra paranoid.

are you guys serious? that's the scout from TF2

big if true

>Be Bottom-feeder troll
>Couldn't get a real GF

jim was doxxed (by moot) during gamergate, pretty sure that's a real pic of him

So what does metokur actually look like?

youtube.com/watch?v=yQeHVUtxsds
i think it's this one

>dating a chink

Carl, what are you doing here?

Things we know
-white
-late 20s
-blonde
-fit
-from Minnesota

>Late 20s
No, it’s more likely he’s in his mid 30s

he's mid/late 30s

>>fit
>knee deep in internet drama
>not 300+lbs.
i don't think so

Maybe she is the key to the Metokur, what's her irl name?

Lol someone’s moaning there

He has to go back.

I'm betting he has an autoimmune disorder

crohns, so possibly

who the fuck is this

Hiya, Jim.

This is a sex trigger to derail. Please scroll past if reading this reply.

It's AIDS

Why does a WN apologist have an asian gf? Literally about as credible as tradthot Lauren Southern.

Fuck off kike

"the greatest story never told" you say fucking niccccceeeeeee

(((you)))

that doesnt even make sense.

(((White nationalists)))

this entire website is a sex trigger

>East Asian genes would be of no detriment to the Aryans

Hot

That’s retarded. You can think people are right about some things without doing everything they want.

>You can think people are right about some things without doing everything they want.
Do you think Hollywood has any standing ground on speaking about sexual harassment when the whole industry was built on it?

Jim is a top notch fellow traveller. He and JF (and Warski to an extent) have done so much for our movement without actually being in it (JF is borderline)

>all that's left

someone doesn't know about Jim's secret discord

It's a shame he didn't do some nigger triggering this February.

Send the link

Jim is against discord and has said this nuemrous times. Nice try tho

everyone hates Metokur because he is a racist nazi, lets not forget he is also white which means he will get no sympathy from us on Sup Forums

This

I happen to be an expert on chinks and other subhumans, and I can tell you that's not the same person in OP's pic.

it definitely is, though. also, she's clearly a gook, so you're not much of an expert

Shills gonna shill but this is truth

>the canceraids nigger Metokur gets the succ from this

I'm actually jelly.

So fucking H O N O R A R Y.

Why? Does Jimbo got some nasty enemies?

Better not look deeper. If the guy wants to remain anonimous there might be a good reason.

>Ahh, a man of culture I see.

Jim believes in anonymity, alot like the wild west days of the internet when you can nake user accounts on websites and never fear having your identity at risk. There is nothing wrong with it. Im sure its because he has a life that he wants to be untouched by autism and doxxing. He can have a job, a life, so on untouched by crazy people. Truley a dual life.

>VISUAL HIGH SEXUAL IMPACT
>MUH DIK MUHFUGGA

>Godspeed you glorious bastardo!

Man, wish I could live like that. I already got a toxic cloud of internet shenanigans at the net. Wish I was more self aware and less autistic in high school.

So? Do you have a point? Go fuck yourself.