Redpilled fashion

How can I wear redpilled clothing in public without looking like an incel loser? I bought some subtle graphic tees on redbubble but I don't want to look like some dumbass that got too carried away with memes. Does anybody have experience they can share? I'm a college student btw

graphic tees are automatically beta as fuck, no matter what

No. Dressing like a proper gentleman is red-pilled. You shouldn't be wearing t-shirts in public. You need to dress like a man with a mind. Let your mouth express your ideology, not your shirt.

t. wears a three-piece suit and fedora in the summer

Graphic tees aren't really beta, but they're for children. At best they're funny, at worst they're just advertisements.

There is no such thing as redpill fashion. you're a faggot just for asking.

Fucking checked

Incels are the core of our movement like it or not. It is the "angry losers" that are capable of making changes (either by politics or violence) like it or not. The ones who are "living the life" are nihilistic, hedonistic, soulless morons who like the status quo.

Red pilled clothing is wearing clothes that fit and dressing for success. How you look matters.

t-shirts are fine as long as you tuck them in if they're long and never wear one the same color as your pants

This. Even polos and shorts is unacceptable unless at a BBQ or casual event. Daily life requires a collar (long sleeve), socks, shoes/boot, and at worst untucked shirt.

So that's what people calling you a commie look like

Christ, what a fagot.

You're scared of incorrect fashion choices. You should be a worthy addition to the cause. Just go be Antifa. They give you correct clothing to wear.

If you're over 25 and wear a hat, lose the baseball/trucker style and get a casual flat cap. Pretty subtle but makes a big difference.

Fuckin dweeb

quints of truth

Mostly agree but accommodations should be made for the local climate. There's a reason why the British invented Bermuda shorts but they weren't acceptable dress back in Britain.

Get a load of this faggot

this

If you're over 18 you literally are trash if you wear slogan tshirts. Don't do that please. Don't do that ever. Even if the shirt is funny to a small subset of people it will ruin your life and everyone else will despise you.

My friend is 25 years old and has a tshirt that says "World FARTING Championship Champion" on it. He's a kissless, handholdless virgin and is the epitome of Sup Forums. I love him as a bro but god damn there's a reason society rejects you.

*Happily walks into thread before becoming confused*

>PANIC ATTACK

Quads +1 of truth

these faggots wear suits to check the mail

I could be wearing a clown suit and still steal your girl, faggot

They're all probably out of shape too.

>casual flat cap

Nah. I'll stick with my baseball cap thanks. Not the big flat brimmed goofy ones that cover your ears. Just an old school cap.

If I wore a casual flat cap, I would look like a homo, just like you do.

Sure.

I've NEVER seen good fashion advice come out of this board, makes sense though when you see what Richard Spencer seems to think dressing well looks like

Don't forget the fedora

>If I wore a casual flat cap, I would look like a homo, just like you do

Suit yourself, Cooter.

Fagggggot

Hide your power level you fucking aids-ridden cocksucker the fuck is wrong with you.

>hurr durr muh redpill

I really wish reddit would go back

A mix of Columbia, Vertx, LLBean and 5.11 is all you need. Be a gray man.

Iv never understood why people need written phrases on their t shirts.

FFS just have a picture of a helicopter and someone falling for it. The wording is not needed and those who understand right wing memes would instantly understand it.

>redpilled clothing thread
>redpilled music thread
>redpilled diet thread
>redpilled job thread
>redpilled college thread
Can't you /r9k/fugees make any choices on your own?

I can't think of anything more nu-male than the flat cap. Only people I've met that wear those fucking things are wimpy jazzfags and old irish men. I can just imagine you right now, working on your new novel in Brooklyn on a macbook at noon in a coffee shop where that mulatto girl you have a crush on but can never get the courage to ask out works.

?????? I see basically everyone wearing a "graphic t-shirt" specially in the summer.

You wear a fucking polo or dress shirt when it's above 80 degrees outside with khaki long pants?

Ik you're a troll though, replying for others so they don't have to reply to your un-fashionable desires.

T. Dis is the type of nigga to wear a dress shirt to bed so he don't get judged

>flat cap
Youll get your ass beat or at best made fun of for looking like a fucking newsie

Sup Forums is full of kids who need a leader or people who are too self conscious about wearing a t-shirt where nobody gives a fuck.

Nobody gives a shit what you wear unless it's a social event. These dumb shits think you need to dress like a dweeb to check the mail,shopping,getting gas,movies,mowing the grass

It's just stupid. This confirms Sup Forums is full of beets who never go outside or small kids following along.

Legit see every guy in t-shirts unless it's a social event and women just wear what they want.

God damn what dweebs we have here, glad I broke off from most of these Ass people who take life too seriously.

Any graphic T's are reddit-tier garbage. Patterns too.

dude just dress like a normal person. keep your political opinions to yourself until people shit talk yours or ask for yours. you're gonna be no different than these ugly ass demi fluid agender fucks

Keep memes on the internet first and foremost.

People like OP are the ones who just really don't get it

only graphic tee that pushes your ideas you should ever wear.

>Youll get your ass beat

That's why I always have my .32 on me. No worries there.

>only graphic tee that pushes your ideas you should ever wear

Yoda? Really?

a

honestly the only redpill clothing that looks cool is an American flag hoodie. red white and blue. Stars and stripes everywhere. god bless