Dragon Ball Super has no blood

>Dragon Ball Super has no blood
>One Piece airs right afterwards

Also, why was the episode so good? Literally a song with vocals and decent animations. Should I pick it up again? Last time I watched the anime it was hot garbage.

They took the budget of two episodes and made two thirds of an episode from it
The anime's still shit

Why would they do this? Not even Ace or Whitebead got that treatment. And I remember they also did something nice for Big Mom a few weeks ago.

Maybe I check it out again.

>Why would they do this?
Is it not obvious?

one piece is unironically the edgier one of course it has blood

The New OP is also garbage.

He lost a tooth over this? What was this even about.

Sanji left the crew to deal with his family business, who basically blackmailed him into marrying Big Mam's daughter in exchange for the safety of the crew and the Baratie's crew. If he tries to run, cuffs placed on his hands will explode and destroy his dream of being a chef. Luffy shows up to get him back and because Sanji knows what's on the line he has to feign like this is what he wants and beat Luffy up for standing in the way.

the anime is hot garbage, so is DBS and any Toei product

How would you feel if Zoro showed up to slice the wave in half and used "i got lost" as an excuse to be there? Luffy needs Zoro to knock some sense into him again.

toei doesn't have to adapt a manga with blood in it so they can leave it out

No.

It isn't even good. Do people that watch One Piece seriously not have a single point of reference that isn't Super? If you check out any seasonal action anime, it will have better animation.

Whoever is in charge of the anime sound effects should be fired. They're so obnoxious and loud it feels I'm watching a slapstick parody of it.

It grew back after he had some milk.

whose milk?
Nami's?

>the animation in the OP hour long special is literally as bad as the mexican gohan edit

the hour long dragonball special is fucking doomed

Well Dragon Ball Super is gonna take One Piece's time slot next week with their special (Goku vs Jiren) so I'm guessing One Piece was "forced" to also do a double episode special this week to compensate.

I liked the special but after how the whole Cracker fight was handled I'm still angry at the anime.

Worst part is that as of late Super's "highs" (while few) have been better than One Piece's (for example Goku vs Frieza by Naotoshi Shida or Vegito vs Zamasu by Shida.. basically everything Shida involved).

I like One Piece's in general waay more than DBS because of the plot and characters but the quality of the anime of One Piece has dropped rock bottom with poor animation and horrible pacing.

Yes

Oda having power struggles with his editors

>why was the episode so good?

>decent animations

Man how low have our standards go down to?

>Gohan edit
>Bad