Yes, amen

that's literally a jew

>one of the only wholesome good men in your faggot movements nationwide
>hurrr durrr kick him usurp his movement
Dumb mutt negros
Have you ever even heard Matt talk?

this.

Oh shit Matt Jarbo is doing a vlog.

No. All Amerikaners of good character are welcome to join us in our struggle, you subversive fucking yid. I think you've gotten a little too comfortable telling other people how to run things while contributing nothing of value yourself, Shlomo.

Lmao.

THESE PEOPLE ARE CONTROLLED OPPOSITION

NSM here. We aren't controlled opposition. In fact, we regularly snoop around for information on members. If we find that they've infiltrated our movement on behalf of any other group, even the federal government, we strip them of their membership and very politely ask them to leave, or something like that.

>optics cuck
anyone who uses this unironically deserves the rope

Listen faggot. Nobody buys your bullshit. You are all controlled opposition kikes. There is no movement. You have no following. Richard Spencer, Mike Enoch, and every other retard is an israeli shill.

Yes. He needs to go back to Turkey.

Anglin just wrote about that, and I think he's right. LARPers have to go. And he uses as an example the best of us: Australians (flag not related).

dailystormer.name/stormer-volume-28-what-to-do-with-emotional-larpers/

when was that?

Pretty much this. From my following of post in recent months, you have this faggy sect of "alt-right" youtube spokespersons that shill seekingly suck non-the-wiser autists into their fanbase.

This board is international's ass blasting podium to trying to out jews.

Quote:
> People who dress up in funny outfits in the public square are fetishists. They are no different than furries. They think that having dress up playtime is more important than us getting an uprising of white men retaking their lands.
>
>People that think their fetishes are more important than winning are just another class of adversary. If you see someone playing out their costume fetish, call him a goddamned queer and bully him until he ceases his aberrant behavior. If you know guys that hang around with costumed freakshows, ask them why they are hanging around those goddamned queers

>These guys approach you and challenge you to a Tic Tac Toe tournament, what do you do?

Holy fuck this stupid retards all look like c-rate movie villains

>no more weird uniforms
>no more weird flags
>NO NAZI IMAGERY
>no shilling against capitalism
>fresh preppie haircut
>button up shirt
>try and stay thin
>AMERICAN IMAGERY
>AMERICAN FLAGS
>GEORGE WASHINGTON
>APPLE PIE

Nothing European or fashy looking. Only American imagery that fellow white normie Americans can relate to

Everything Anglin and Fuentes say about optics are 100% correct

How?

Heimbach is married and has children, even if he might have bad optics he's still less of a LARPer than Andrew
Spencer's MSU speech today

What do you mean how? Think about it Moshe. Richard Spencer his jew buddies and their controlled opposition psy op would be nothing without the jews in the media PURPOSEFULLY giving him a spotlight because his job is literally to be an easy target. On top of that there's jews like you shilling on Sup Forums nonstop and keeping up 24/7 bullshit alt-right threads.

post moar

>Heimbach is married and has children, even if he might have bad optics he's still less of a LARPer than Andrew

He is a LARPer, because he is LARPing. How many kids Andrew has is completely fucking irrelevant to what he writes.

Listen, shitdick. We're one of the only organic movements out there that actually cares about whites. This is why the media attacks us all the time with their bullshit lies. The mental gymnastics you must be jumping through in your head to convince yourself that we're CIA niggers is Olympic level. Maybe you've been living in clown world so long that you think that all opposition is controlled opposition. Lurk more and stop drinking the koolaid, you dumb cunt.

Anglin is fucking retarded when it comes to this stuff. There is nothing wrong with uniforms on special occasions and such. Even most of the NSM guys don't wear the full LARP uniform to our rallies and to other events, as they are discouraged from doing so already. I just wear my normal casual clothes and my jacket with an NSM patch. There is no optics issue, and I really don't care if some fatfuck in a helmet wants to tag along. The more the merrier.

That's pretty ironic coming from a guy who sounds like a shill. Off yourself, faggot.

But my dude, fuck Weimerica.

anglin is a decent propagandist, but he is completely worthless as a thinker

no clue who this morbidly obese slob is. don't care. fuck off you jackass. no bump. kys.

Actually it is relevant. It means Anglin is not serious about "saving the white race" and just wants to be an edgy Nazi online as a hobby. His arguments have nothing to do with winning strategy and are motivated mostly by egotism and a desire for control.

the NSM and these other organizations have a history of infiltration. Most everyone now just calls themselves an American. Taking such a large step outside of that makes you vulnerable to RICO charges and infiltration. The feds have actually lead these groups in the past from the top. Some guy wrote a paper about this in the 90s called "leaderless resistance". If obe member goes to jail for anything they get an offer to share information. The Feds entrap people...

Like I said, we politely ask them to leave.

The frogs begin to realize how hot the water is.

>His arguments have nothing to do with winning strategy
this is false. where is the argument

Spencer is an easy target and the media is trying hard to discredit the right. That's why they go after him. But just because a guy is well known and occasionally make stupid statements doesn't make him controlled opposition. I don't find him particularly appealing, and clearly you don't either. He's been around for a while and until recently he was barely known to the kike-left. If Spencer is controlled opposition, actually redpilling people on race isn't a very good tactic on behalf of the Jews. Also, what about Enoch?

I'm not alt-right, nor do I shill for it. It's just that there have been so many shills trying to discredit almost everyone on the far-right as controlled opposition and but they rarely substantiate it. I think you're the Jew with his divide and conquer politics.
>there is no movement

SPENCER IS AN EASY TARGET ON PURPOSE FAGGOT. He literally has a fucking Israeli journalist who follows him around.

>There is nothing wrong with uniforms on special occasions and such
Matt has talked about this on multiple occasions. Their uniform is based on working-class uniforms. The helmets are for personal protection. Just because you wear a uniform doesn't make you a LARPer.
therightstuff.biz/2018/02/27/action-episode-8-the-clappening/

>He literally has a fucking Israeli journalist who follows him around.
He does? Fuck, I didn't know that.

But then what about Enoch?

Is that the Nazi version of Jason Unhrue?

We can make America into whatever we want it to be

We only need the consent of normies

I won't talk shit about people who put their bodies on the line regardless of how they may look. They will be the first in line to give us cover and I fucking respect that. Fuck you.

>We only need the consent of normies
no

Why can't they just take themselves a little more seriously. I can't bring myself to do anything in the open until I lose the weight and represent my race better.

ENOCH IS JEWISH TOO HIS WIFE IS A MOSSAD AGENT

yeah wouldn't really matter what he was wearing he just looks bad.

Enoch isn't Jewish. I think his wife is though but how do you know she works for Mossad?

fuck off. it's completely hypocritical to fight for tradition and strength and all that when you don't even have the willpower to control what your chubby ham fist shoves into your gaping maw. losing weight happens in the kitchen. he doesn't have to be zzyzz, but he shouldn't be a fucking dough boy.

Enoch is Jewish. youtube.com/watch?v=sJzkbQqEmOU

heimback is not either, you have to be white to have white kids....

He needs to loose weight and shave, but he speaks well. It would help us rally the working class with better figures, he should take the sacrifice and improve his image.

Only a complete faggot would defend capitalism, nazbol is the future

they're good because they're willing to engage in street fights, don't really care for their aesthetic but they have it where it matters

Antifa subversion thread? Antifa subversion thread thread

>that face
hory shet, i looked at it for a half second and there was no way i thought that was white. God ye blind

He's a fat retarded looking fuck that needs to stop hurting our efforts.

Matt Heimbach has beat up seven black boys. What have you done, cuck?

no one is fighting white genocide, anons. even drawing attention to "white genocide" is a jewish fucking trick. i wish you could all see what (((they))) are doing in the details.

Excessive (((Capitalism))) is actually the reason we're in this mess to begin with. I agree with you regarding everything else though.

he is useful idoit. He is a vote for our guy. use him to get in control then gas his fat ass

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

who is "our" guy fgt?

he is u

>>no shilling against capitalism
I agree with everything else you said except this. Capitalism is cancer and you should know better.