Let's get this straight

M5S is NOT nationalist. M5S is NOT based. M5S is a flag, sellouts who would do anything to get that extra vote.
The only reason why they're the largest party of the country is because people in the south, who count the highest unemployment rate, voted them for the vague promise on neetbucks.
Anyone saying otherwise is delusional and only finding excuses to justify their greed, people who vote M5S have no interest in the nation and aren't thinking about the future at all.
M5S started as movement that as slogan literally said "Fuck You" (Vaffanculo), before officially becoming M5S they did numerous public events called V Days where Grillo talked about corruption, banks and chemtrails (unironically).
The success of Grillo comes from these events, which made possible for him to gather a big politically active fanbase.
The vision of the first original Grillini was one where Italy and the safety of its people had highest priority, they hated the Euro currency, corruption and the European parliament who did nothing for Italy.
M5S success is entirely linked to their anti-Euro mindset, which they carried proudly until last year some radical changes happened that made M5S slowly back away from all their views.
On their official website, you could read many informative anti-Euro pages, there was even a custom domain they bought to host a website ENTIRELY dedicated to shitting on the Euro.

In late December 2017 few months before elections, those pages and that website disappeared:
fuoridalleuro.com
beppegrillo.it/fuoridalleuro

That page now redirects to... a blog post from 2014. This is just the tip of the ice(((berg))).
Candidates of M5S are directly involved in the immigration business, one plain example is Gedorem Andreatta who owned an accommodation center for immigrants.
He was distanced from M5S only recently before elections, after they got called out:
archive.fo/uQM1j

Other urls found in this thread:

opendemocracy.net/author/lorenzo-fioramonti
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenDemocracy
archive.fo/DGtnb#25%
asgi.it/
archive.fo/jlKqA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

One of the ministers proposed by M5S, Lorenzo Fioramonti for Ministery of Economic Development, is directly involved with OpenDemocracy, funded by George Soros:
opendemocracy.net/author/lorenzo-fioramonti
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenDemocracy

Roberto Fico of M5S, the chairman of Vigilanza Rai (which is basically supervision of our national anthemns, TV channels and websites, RAI), openly defended the NGOs who facilitate immigration from the African coasts:
archive.fo/DGtnb#25% (English)

Oh boi, look at this...
The lawyer Maurizio Veglio who wrote M5S's plan for asylum seekers, is member of ASGI: asgi.it/
Have you noticed anything? no? Look carefully to the bottom-right corner of the website... :^)
There is also another lawyer from ASGI that contributed to M5S's immigration plans, Guido Savio, who pretty much copy-pasted from OSF, too long to explain so if you want to know the details google it yourself, there're many pages featuring this.

To finish in bellezza: two months ago, Marianna Farese and Nicola Sguera of M5S condemned and sued, in perfectly antifa fashion, a priest who wanted to pay omage to Benito Mussolini's grave:
archive.fo/jlKqA

There you go, now you know that 1/3 of Italians are cancerous and ignorant people who only think with their wallets instead of their brains.

>The only reason why they're the largest party of the country is because people in the south, who count the highest unemployment rate, voted them for the vague promise on neetbucks.
No the reason is that they were tired of corrupt politicians using them for votes and then fucking their anus over and over again relentlessly.
Not saying M5S will be any better, but it's reasonable why they would want a clean slate.

>t. retard who didn't even read the thread
You are delusional, idiot.

(((thread)))
>(((thread)))
(((thread)))
>(((thread)))
(((thread)))
>(((thread)))
(((thread)))
>(((thread)))
(((thread)))
>(((thread)))
(((thread)))
>(((thread)))
(((thread)))
>(((thread)))
(((thread)))
>(((thread)))
(((thread)))
>(((thread)))
(((thread)))
>(((thread)))
(((thread)))
>(((thread)))
(((thread)))
>(((thread)))
(((thread)))
>(((thread)))
(((thread)))
>(((thread)))
(((thread)))
>(((thread)))
(((thread)))
>(((thread)))
(((thread)))
>(((thread)))
(((thread)))
>(((thread)))
(((thread)))
>(((thread)))
(((thread)))
>(((thread)))
(((thread)))
>(((thread)))
(((thread)))
>(((thread)))
(((thread)))
>(((thread)))
(((thread)))
>(((thread)))
(((thread)))
>(((thread)))
(((thread)))
>(((thread)))
(((thread)))
>(((thread)))
(((thread)))
>(((thread)))
(((thread)))
>(((thread)))
(((thread)))
>(((thread)))
(((thread)))
>(((thread)))
(((thread)))
>(((thread)))
(((thread)))

how does reading the whole thread invalidate the fact that what you claimed there as fact is actually just your opinion and not even grounded on anything but your prejudice for south italians?
Which you confirm in the last part of your rant:
>There you go, now you know that 1/3 of Italians are cancerous and ignorant people who only think with their wallets instead of their brains.

>I'm against corruption!
>proceeds to vote for corrupt party
You are clinically retarded.

Ignore OP shill, sage and move away

Posting facts makes me a shill now? oh dear.
The one spamming the thread and not adding anything to discussion is the one who is more likely to be the shill, aka (You).
Show me your flag, cuckboy.

It's your exact flag, shill
My spam only saves people from your bullshit

Cool, quote parts of my thread that you consider bullshit.
I provided sources from official websites of the people I called out, you provide nothing to deny your claim that this is a shill thread. You are pathetic.

But M5S are not more corrupt than the traditional parties the southerners have decided to kick away, even if everything you posted in the OP is confirmed.
I didn't vote for them and I don't like their policies, my point though is that you are lying when you say southerners voted them for gibs. In fact, southerners voted for them to stop corruption, which is something northerners should appreciate by principle, even if the choice to do it reveals itself to be ineffective

Not going to argue with you
Not caring about the insults of a poor loser trying to spam bullshit at 3am

>defending m5s this hard
you are a shill

Can we frame the argument not in North-South, but on people who voted for M5S in general?
Friendly remember that a lot of people from the North too, voted for M5S.
In this way, maybe this thread will not be complete trash.

Do you think that free gibs did not had a weight in the vote?

>even if everything you posted in the OP is confirmed.
Are you being serious? I posted links directly to their very own website for fuck's sake.

>you are lying when you say southerners voted them for gibs
Why does the unemployment map perfectly match with the regions where M5S won with vast majority?

>southerners voted for them to stop corruption, which is something northerners should appreciate by principle
Yeah, there is nothing wrong with being against corruption but, M5S is honest only in words, it's a puppet party owned by rich donors, which means they aren't any less corrupt than the average Italian political party.

>Do you think that free gibs did not had a weight in the vote?
I think they did not, and if they did the weight of them was insignificant.

>Are you being serious? I posted links directly to their very own website for fuck's sake.
As I said, true or not does not matter for the sake of my argument
>Why does the unemployment map perfectly match with the regions where M5S won with vast majority?
The map matches perfectly with the commistione between politics and mafia, which seems to me to be much more likely. Also the centre-right program appealed to the other stereotype of southerners as "evasori fiscali" thanks to fiscal peace and flat tax. Would you have claimed all southerners are evasori if those votes went to Lega or FI? No, because you are biased and only interpret things through your own warped lenses instead of looking at them objectively. If the south does what you do they are good, otherwise they are bad, independently from the merits of their choices.
>M5S is honest only in words, it's a puppet party owned by rich donors, which means they aren't any less corrupt than the average Italian political party.
For a person that lives in the south and has to deal with corrupted politicians that shit you mentioned is literally nothing. The relative of a fanpage journalist got his shop burned down because the journalist uncovered traditional parties making money off trash and corruption. Which corruption do you think they care about more? This sort of corruption, or your ethereal international jew elites that they don't even know the name of? Get real you fucking brainlet.
Again, I didn't say they did the right choice, the whole point of my argument is that their choices were not based on gibs, so either give a counter to that or stop tip-toeing around the focus of my argument like a little slimy kike

*do what you want

You're only confirming that me calling them ignorant was spot on, of course I don't deny there is the mafia issue in the south and that many might be inclined to go for even the smallest chance to tackle the issue, M5S as I said it myself in OP started as a movement strongly dedicated against corruption, but it's not the same anymore, M5S from a couple years ago and today are two whole different parties, people who don't even bother to google the name of the candidate they're about to vote deserve no pity, they're ignorant and they get what they sign for.

>You're only confirming that me calling them ignorant was spot on
No it isn't, I'm actually telling you that you are the ignorant because you don't understand the motivations between their vote but you are too arrogant to see that.

*behind their vote

Actually m5s got lots of votes in center and north, mostly former PD.

>m5s is lying
Does that really matter? one third of the italians voted for them, if m5s doesn't keep their promises they're fucked, people won't just sit idly waiting for the term to end.