Dragon Ball Super

Post yfw Goku vs Jiren is animated by Yuya Takahashi Naotoshi Shida Ken Otsuka and Tate with Shimanuki and Karasawa supervising

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mh4LJq3kGs0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thats a lot of people to make Goku look like a weak shit

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

The occasion calls for only the highest quality jobbing.

Who can possibly compete with Goku GOD Breaker?

Unironically with no mexican shitpost in my mind Gohan would look great with this form, as long as he has the bang

I'm not really caught up with the shows animators, are they good or terrible?

Gohan's ultimate form will acelerate his balding and make him lose all his hair.

So there is no episode until the special, right?

>His eyes from right after he transforms for the first time and looks up at Freeza… I based those off of Bruce Lee. Since that look of his where he glares right at you is paralyzing! That’s what I wanted to do in the Freeza arc… Once Goku gave that look, as far as I was concerned the story arc was over. I was like, “They have to start fighting now? What a pain!” My goal was just to get to that look.

Yes, it's probably why these threads have been extra terrible

Yuya Takahashi did the Vegeta vs Frieza fight in the movie.
Ken Otsuka worked on a bunch of mecha shows,the SAO movie and the Goku vs Hit fight
Naotoshi Shida made that one awesome with Goku vs Beerus Goku and Trunks vs Black and Zamasu and Vegeta vs Merged Zamasu
Tate made the first Trunks vs Black
Shimanuki made the original Goku vs Vegeta beam struggle.
Karasawa supervised the Frieza reintroduction and his transformation.

So it's confirmed that Goku can't use Genki Dama in SSJ/SSJB?

Jiren will absorb it and turn into Spiraay Lmao.

He transforms after he throws it, like with Buu

Why doesn't Jiren just dodge the Spirit Bomb?

So Jiren reflects Genki Dama and Goku absorbs it, right?

It's his style.

Yes, but there has to be something in the Spirit Bomb to make him go like that.
Or maybe he just pushes himself so hard he transforms.
He already talked in the fight against Toppo how he would show him how it would be when he broke his limits.

>there has to be something in the Spirit Bomb to make him go like that

Chadhan's energy

But why? Jiren is a good guy...

In other words... the biggest asspull in DB history.

Didn't Goku absorb a Genki Dama in a movie before?

>Not Trunks learning the Genki Dama and Mafuba out of nowhere and Zamasu becoming the universe

>yfw it's more recycled scenes from the intro

You have to realize you're replying to a brainlet who only watched a few episodes of the series and can't even understand what he's looking at. DB always had asspulls, even more so in Super when they just ditched the power level shit entirely and it's all about asspulls over asspulls.

Thank Toriyama, he came up with the new form, transformation and all.

>yfw this scene comes true

>Use ki energy from your allies for the ultimate attack
>ayylmao deflects it
>absorb it and restore your own stamina and ki
Is Goku a genius?

Buy my mixtape.
youtube.com/watch?v=Mh4LJq3kGs0

I never said that Dragon Ball never had asspulls... just that this is the biggest asspull of all times, IMO!

Yeah, Zamasu universe and Genkidama too... but I think the mafuba is less asspull because he practiced it, only 5 minutes but well... was what he expected, here Goku uses the genkidama, Jiren will return it and Goku will have seconds to think about something... I'm 100% sure that will be just luck, because he doesn't know that he can absorb that power in his body and the only antecedent that proves that is possible is a non-canon movie.

>ayylmao smile
ayy

so goku will be able to absorb the spirit bomb ki but couldn't control the hakai ki

frieza couldn't control the spirit bomb but he can control the hakai energy

really gets those neurons firing

They will never top Boogie Back

>I never said that Dragon Ball never had asspulls... just that this is the biggest asspull of all times, IMO!
Your preemptively calling something an asspull before it even happens. This is why the DB community is so hard to please.

almost seems hyper than Limit Break Survivor after we spent forever waiting for it

>frieza couldn't control the spirit bomb

You can only control Genki Dama if you have a pure heart

Episode when?

next week

The 8th, user.

>Goku attempts spirit bomb
>U7 eliminated fighters rise their hands
>Zeno gives them the frost treatment and erases them for interfering

Would that be better reason for Goku's new transformation?

fug

That would just ruin the tension of the erased universes maybe not being restored at the end because there's no way they'd let the U7 losers be gone forever.

i'd like to see you dodge a bomb

this arc is garbage

the number 1 ultimate battle for the multiverse is with a dude who hasnt said a word and doesnt evven have a character wtf

goku black was better

Maybe he'll roll 20 and get everyone on the benches to contribute.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that Jiren has a pure heart, if you cant use the spirit bomb without one I doubt it'll work on someone not evil

LOL

>not available in this country

KIERO

he's said like 8 words actually

So did Super get cancelled? They didn't air the ep tonight instead showed off some new show called Onepiece?

Yes

He's never once used in either form. He always transforms after like on Namek and Supreme Kai Planet

call the new form super saiyajin goddo smoke(ssgjs)

You're hired.

Agrees. And don't forget how nobody takes this tournament seriously even thought they're about to get erased from existence.

they skipped a week because next week episode is going to be double length, for the Goku vs Jiren fight.

Won't it be 1 hour long? That's triple lenght

>Some new show called One Piece

>merged Zamasu took a Kaioken x2 kick to the head and was knocked on his ass, his cuck halo shattering around him
>Jiren takes TWO kaioken x20 kicks to the head and isn't fazed in the slightest bit, probably didn't even feel them
>Zamazufags will still pretend that he's the strongest antagonist

Pretty sure the actual episode will be around 40 minutes long.

1hr slot shows are never actually 1 hr because of commercials, just like how the episodes we have now are more like ~20 minutes. It'll be 45 tops, probably.

I hope we get to see a bit more of Cabba and Vegeta interactions in the ToP. He's honestly the only U6 saiyan I care about.

Typical Jobhan

Who cares? If you like Jiren that much just enjoy the episode and stop being so autistic about it.

Link for proof or you're a lying ningen

The quality of these never ceases to amuse me.

Android movie

Shida's animation AND drawings are amazing.

Karasawa can do some really epic moments.

The rest are "solid" I wouldn't call them amazing as Shida and I cannot recall a non-fighting moment as hype as Frieza's transformation in chapter 94 which had Karasawa's touch from them.

My only worry is honestly Tate. I know a lot of people like to defend his animation but I honestly don't like his drawings and Tate's lows are REALLY REALLY LOW. He can do some really good moments like Vegeta vs Hit and his animation can be really good as Goku vs 17 but I just don't like his drawings, during the Goku vs 17 fight I honestly felt like "damn the animation, the movements are so fluid and great! I just wish this would be better drawn". I understand what's he's going for with the constant off model drawings but I don't feel like he has mastered that style yet.

In conclusion tho, it should honestly be an above average fight.

Yeah, Toei loves to rehash stuff from their non-canon movies and episodes. The "give one guy energy to defeat the big bad" shit has appeared in other shows.

But I mean that there's gotta be something more, seeing as how Goku didn't go limit breaker back then.

It wouldn't make sense to turn SS while making it.

You're supposed to be pouring all your energy and everyone's energy inside it so using energy to transform instead of just giving it straight to the Genki Dama is a waste.

Turning SS AFTER throwing it like at the end of the Buu saga to push it is a different thing.

That was before Zamasu powered up, after that he could take on Vegito Blue, who should easily be over 400x as strong as Goku blue, if not much more.

How will you guys react if Goku really loses to Jiren?

I'm pretty excited

Kaio literally says it can't be used with an angry heart (and rage is what fuels SSJ), which is why even for Boo, Goku had to be in normal state to form it.
After it's formed, it's free game and you can go SSJ just fine.

I'll be happy that someone else is going to get a kill. I don't care who it is as long as it's not Goku.

So, what are your thoughts and theories on Jiren's background?

Just like against Cell Goku has to lose so Gohan can shine.

>I'm sorry son all I could do was soften him up with god mode x20, good luck out there

"He" is actually a woman.

he always wanted to become rly strong xDD

ONE PUUUUUUNCH!

Im ok with that pic.

We both know that shit never happened and is Toei fanfic garbage.

>After Goku loses he throws a senzu bean to Jiren from the bench
>he says he had to do it even though it gets him erased
>no one is surprised but Beerus

He's so boring that I've honestly never thought about his background.

>Jiren's windpipe swells from an allergy and he dies
>U7 is erased for cheating

Foreshadow

He’s someone who forgives no evil, which includes the gods for carelessly erasing universes and has mortals forced into an arena to fight for their lives. He believes the gods are corrupt, which is why he isn’t a GoD himself despite being stronger than Toppo. Despite this, he trains mentally and physically to surpass even the Gods of Destruction.

Looks believable.

So beautiful that not even the vicked, cold-hearted emperor of the universe can resist him.

It'll actually be worse. Typically when they do this kind of stuff, they do a long ass flashback on the second half for those who missed it. Sometimes they'll replay the op.

is this the final arc ever or is platinum cell coming up next

I haven't really given it much thought until today. It entered my mind that he might be a former GoD, thought I doubt that will be true. So I'm thinking it's something like

It'll most likely continue for a while after.

>platinum
>not Duracell

There's literally no way to tell what his background is, since he doesn't have a character as of now. I wonder how they're gonna explain his strength though, since he's probably God of Destruction level, depending on how strong Goku's new form is and how well he does against it. My headcanon is that he's a survivor from an universe that Zeno deleted, and he hates the gods for failing his Universe, which is why he doesn't want to be a God of Destruction, and why he meditates and shit, since he's trying to suppress his anger. Dude seems like he's ready to pop at any second and go apeshit on someone, most likely Vegeta.

>Goku attempts spirit bomb
>U7 team gives him their energy
>Roshi is too exhausted to give anything
>Krillin unsure if it will work
>Desperate to redeem himself, Tien raises his hands
>Gets erased for interfering

Who will Vegeta job to?