Are you a FLUO-BRO?

Focus on the section Reproductive and Developmental Effects.

"In an ecological study of U.S. counties with drinking-water systems reporting fluoride concentrations of at least 3 mg/L (Freni 1994), a decreased fertility rate was associated with increasing fluoride concentrations."

"In highly exposed men with and without skeletal fluorosis (fluoride at 1.5-14.5 mg/L in the drinking water), serum testosterone concentrations were significantly lower than in a control cohort exposed to fluoride at less than 1.0 mg/L in drinking water (Susheela and Jethanandani 1996)."

www.nap.edu/catalog/11571/fluoride-in-drinking-water-a-scientific-review-of-epas-standards#toc

Other urls found in this thread:

nap.edu/catalog/11571/fluoride-in-drinking-water-a-scientific-review-of-epas-standards#toc
youtube.com/watch?v=IoWZEwedPkc
archive.org/details/foia_Goff_Kenneth-HQ-4
aquariusthewaterbearer.com/distilled-water-enhances-mineral-absorption/
jisppd.com/article.asp?issn=0970-4388;year=2008;volume=26;issue=1;spage=6;epage=11;aulast=Prabhakar
mywaterfilter.com.au/reverse-osmosis/
snapguide.com/guides/make-non-fluoride-toothpaste-for-sensitive-teeth/
pic.plover.com/Nevin/Nevin2007.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nap.edu/catalog/11571/fluoride-in-drinking-water-a-scientific-review-of-epas-standards#toc

Make a crude still and drink distilled water.

Fluoride ions should be left behind as sodium or calcium fluoride after you distill the water. It's basically desalination, except with fluoride compounds instead of salt.

Bump rat poison.

Big and True.

Are there negative effects of distillation?

CALCIUM Fluoride
SODIUM Fluoride

two different chemicals. Former is naturally occuring, safe in small doses(not ingested) but incredibly expensive to mine from the earth.
Latter is a man-made chemical waste product, causes serious adverse (neurological)effects in small doses but incredibly expensive to dispose of.
Therefore, Calcium Fluoride is expensive to use, whereas Sodium Fluoride pays YOU to use it.
Guess which one our wonderfully penny-pinching but absurdly stupid(it sez flooride, so must be ok at dat price!!) leaders prefer to use?

Both sodium fluoride and potassium fluoride can be used in the production of the neurotoxic gas sarin. Export licenses for sodium fluoride and potassium fluoride were granted in January 2012.

As far as I know, energy and time costs.

Are there any non - scam filtration systems that don't require dismantling your plumbing system. (For those of us leasing or living in parent's basement)

bump.
Get your Iodine on.

Both of them break down into fluoride F- ions in water. If that was true, you could offset the effects of sodium fluoride by adding more calcium in the water.

BUMP.

Good redpill OP.
I filter my water (make sure you get a filter specifically for fluoride, most dont)

I bought the Berkey water filters and a set of Fluoride filters back a few months ago, and made my own out of a couple large stainless steel pots and a spigot.
Works great and the water tastes great. I'm saving money and hassle over buying water. I also bought a shower filter which I will never do without now, did you know that more Fluoride is absorbed through the skin while bathing than one could ever consume?
Don't drink the tap water.

Consuming Distilled water will leach minerals from your body, if you have an unhealthy diet. Eat more vegetables.

You still absorb it thru your skin in the shower. This is the main mode of absorption. Not drinking water.

One study is supposed to prove this? I'm open to the idea but skeptical. Need more proofs

tfw been drinking well water all my life and ended up 6'2 , non obese and have a full head of hair.

I'd guess that you need a filter that reacts with the fluoride.

The more I learn about Kubrick, the less I can laugh at this scene.

I guess you'd have to shower with distilled water then.

It's a systematic review. They analyzed the toxicological results of all studies on the health effects of fluoride since the early 90s. Read it.

Whether it's a conspiracy or not, Marxists benefit from the emasculation of western men. Fluoridation of water needs to stop, and filtration of natural fluoride contamination needs to commence.

elaborate, user...

What group has always targeted the water supplies and the bread?
This is your answer.

FunFact:
If your water is fluoridated, boiling increases the concentration of fluoride. This should also be considered when distilling fluoridated water, at higher concentrations the resulting distilled water will be contaminated.

Replace your supply water after 25% is distilled from it to reduce the amount of fluoride in the distilled product.

this is a myth. all the minerals that are leached by distilled water are inorganic ones that you don't want in your body anyway (eg the calcium that builds up in your pineal gland).

distilled water is what you want

I'll just start with the fact despite being a jew he was quoted as saying "Hitler was right about pretty much everything"

The shining was an allegory about the Federal Reserve Bank and the gold standard youtube.com/watch?v=IoWZEwedPkc

He was personal friends with Wernher von Braun, the actual nazi rocket scientist, who helped him make 2001 (I still don't know exactly what the hell that movie is all about but its fascinating). Von Brahm's type character was played by Peter Sellers in Dr. Stangelove, and is the only character who wasn't a total buffoon.

Eyes wide shut is obviously about ritualistic human sacrifice and sex trafficking by 'elites.'

In short... the dude knew.

Your body needs minerals to work, and they exist in water. That said, I don't think it'd be a problem if you got enough minerals from other sources, like food.

False, but you do bring up a good point about bio-available calcium from living plants vs calcium in the form of death. Calcium supplements are really bad for you.

did you read what i wrote? there is a difference between the minerals the body uses to work (organic minerals) and the ones that the body can't absorb (inorganic minerals) which are flushed by distilled water

If fluoridation is increased by boiling water, why is distilled water better given you must boil it in the distillation process?

Would the fluoride be evaporating as hydrofluoric acid?

The body uses inorganic compounds to work. These are called minerals.

It's been about 10 years since I took general chemistry, but I'll give it a quick go:

1) when you boil water, the water is changing states, so water begins leaving in gas state ----> you have higher concentration of fluoride because you have less water

2) distillation is a process where you boil a liquid in a container, and cool the gas form in a tube back down into a liquid which deposits in another container, the principle is different boiling points for different compounds, so you will purify that base liquid since the impurities will be left behind and will not evaporate and deposit in the new container of liquid

Because the fluoride concentration is increased in the first container (container being boiled), not the second container with the distilled water.

no, the body uses organic mineral compounds to work
inorganic mineral compounds are unassimilable and therefore do nothing for the body.

Been using Pajeet fluoride free toothpaste and drinking out of glass jars for a while now. Are reverse osmosis filtration systems worth it and do they work? I think it was doctor Mercola who said we need a whole house reverse osmosis system since we take in a lot of fluoride when it evaporates in hot water as we shower.
What's the quickest, cheapest and easiest way to drink clean water daily.

Is iron an organic mineral?

distilled water comes from condensing the steam off of boiling water. As water is boiled off, minerals and fluoride remain in the water, increasing in concentration the longer you boil.

>organic mineral compounds

lol

How does the fluoride contaminate the distilled water when the first container gets to 25%?

Is fluoride treatment still okay for dental use?

>we take in a lot of fluoride from showering
Source? There's no way you absorb more than a glass of water from showering.

Ask Alex Jones.

Would also love a source on that. Maybe this is just an Alex Jones advertising thread.

Uh wat? Distilled water messes with electrolyte balance. Electrolyte balance gets messed and you’re dead before anyone knows something’s wrong.

>"I, Oliver Kenneth Goff, was a member of the Communist Party and the Young Communist League, from May 2, 1936, to October 9, 1939. During this period of time, I operated under the alias of John Keats and the number 18-B2. My testimony before the Government is incorporated in Volume 9 of the Un-American Activities Report for the year 1939."

>"While a member of the Communist Party I attended Communist underground training schools outside the city of New York; in the Bues Hall, and 113 East Wells Street, Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The East Wells Street School operated under the name of Eugene Debs School, here, under the tutoring of Eugene Dennis, M. Sparks, Morris Childs, Jack King and others, we were schooled in the art of revolutionary overthrow of the established Government."

>"We were trained on how to dismantle and assemble mimeographic machines, to use for propaganda purposes during the revolution; how to work on guide wires and fuel lines of airplanes so that they would either burst into flames or crash to the ground because of lack of control; how to work on ties and rails to wreck trains; and also the art of poisoning water supplies."

>"We discussed quite thoroughly the fluoridation of water supplies and how we were using it in Russia as a tranquilizer in the prison camps. The leaders of our school felt that if it could be induced (introduced) into the American water supply, it would bring about a spirit of lethargy in the nation; where it would keep the general public docile during a steady encroachment of Communism. We also discussed the fact that keeping a store of deadly fluoride near the water reservoir would be advantageous during the time of the revolution, as it would give us an opportunity to dump this poison into the water supply and either kill off the populace or threaten them with liquidation, so they would surrender to obtain fresh water."

FOIA: Goff, Kenneth-HQ-4
archive.org/details/foia_Goff_Kenneth-HQ-4

When water is sprayed from your shower head it is being released as nano particulates, thus easily absorbed through your skin as is all the chlorine etc.

Iron, copper, magnesium.....
when consumed from a plant, are different than
most other sources. Typically Iron supplements are Iron-oxide (rust) not good for you.

the iron that you get from eating spinach for example is. the iron filings that big companies put in breakfast cereal for example is not

shrooms decalcify your brain

lsd activates pineal gland

more powerful connection to God if decalcified

turmeric blocks fluoride and aluminum

nofap turns sperm into brain cells and stem cells to heal the body and grow muscle/hair.

Jesus is right next to you

aquariusthewaterbearer.com/distilled-water-enhances-mineral-absorption/
this is what i'm talking about

lsd was designed with the express purpose of turning people into communists, sorry friend.
watch the documentary "das netz" by lutz dammbeck

jisppd.com/article.asp?issn=0970-4388;year=2008;volume=26;issue=1;spage=6;epage=11;aulast=Prabhakar

so distillation, at least one-time distillaiton, doesn't remove all fluoride, but only about 20% of fluoride from tap water (starting at 0.2 ppm)

my guess is that the fluoride contaminates the distilled water, because the fluoride is an ion in aqueous solution, and the heat energy from boiling allows some fluoride ions to escape along with the water vapor (because they basically have enough kinetic energy to do so)

if you keep distilling the distilled water, you could reduce the fluoride quite a bit, probably 5 times would be good

he didn't even know that there are different forms of iron.

the arrogance of these fucking know nothing plebs is incredible.
but i guess when you don't know what you don't know, you don't fucking know anything at all.

Anyone know of any good filters to buy in Kiwiland?

Just come back from visiting me gran, drunk bottled water there because they had shit in their water a while ago, back home and can't drink from the tap because of how fucking horrible it tastes.

In his 1954 book, Hitler and the >Twentieth Century Hoax, which denied the Holocaust, Goff claimed that Hitler was a Communist agent and hinted he was Jewish and also that Hitler was still alive and would reappear to advance Communism.

Sounds legit

Pretty crazy theory, but I can see where he might have gotten it from.
>pic related

I'm just pointing out that "organic mineral compound" is not a very good grouping of terms. Minerals are inorganic by definition. I get that you might be referring to organic molecules that have some inorganic conjugates in them.

Fluoride in toothpaste...
If you read the label, it says go to the emergency room if ingested. A pea-sized amount of fluoride toothpaste is considered dangerous.

Sodium Fluoride is flat out, the green stuff in a box of rat poison.
In toothpaste, this poison is intended to kill bacteria on your teeth. There are better ways to accomplish this. Reduce your sugar consumption which feeds the bacteria in the first place.

In water, sodium fluoride reduces the number of rats in the sewers. Rats pose a danger of spreading disease.

>Susheela and Jethanandani
What kind of ebonics is that? But anyway, shit's fucked brehs, I see no other solution other than being as self reliant as possible. Move to the countryside and try to provide with your own hands as much as possible.

keep in mind OP's data is for 1.5-14.5(!!)mg/L but adding 1.0mg/L is considered heavy fluoridation with 0.5 being more typical

I've read that boiling water makes it slightly acidic. High concentrations of fluoride in acidic solutions can actually convert into hydrofluoric acid, which is toxic and reacts with glass and metals. Hydrogen fluoride is the pure form of this, and boils below room temperature. If hydrogen fluoride gas hits water, it might turn into concentrated hydrofluoric acid and react with the still. Following seems like a good idea.

that "article" makes it seem even more suspect to be honest

well i make no claim of being a chemist.

wait actually America generally favors 0.7 or 1.2mg/L but the latter amount is a lot

So in other words you're saying that he's /ourjew/......What about A Clockwork Orange?

The date is what I find most interesting. 1931 is pretty early in the game.

Like they couldn’t come up with (((food additives))) that do the same thing but ten times better

hexavalent chromium = bad

You breathe it in when it gets heated and vaporized as you shower. Like a NWO fluoride bong str9 to your dome sucka. Dr Mercola said so in his videos.
Now answer my other questions.

true indeed. the whole thing doesn't look right. what was he even doing in 1931? he wasn't the leader of anything at that time. smells like a fake or something.

mywaterfilter.com.au/reverse-osmosis/

i guess it depends how much big bottles of distilled water cost where you are and how quickly that would offset the price of a full house demineralization system

oh damn I better take cooler showers, thoug hI already only shower once a week or less nowadays

it's quite an epiphany isn't it? when you realize how much better demineralized water tastes. it's like it just flows down your throat so easily, while water that is saturated with particulate shit you actually have to force down your gullet.
greetings to kereone

Yeah the study concludes that for most affects of over fluoridation, the concentrations required are not present in the US for the most part. Can't hurt to check though

organic chemistry vs inorganic
organic food vs rocks

different meanings, only one applies to food.
organic refers to living plants
inorganic is not something you want to eat

most minerals are not found in a pure element form, they occur in compounds. Plants break down compounds in the soil, and convert them into food.

>and the heat energy from boiling allows some fluoride ions to escape along with the water vapor (because they basically have enough kinetic energy to do so)
That would explain why sites say most of the salt stays behind when salt water gets evaporated.

Zero water my potato nigga, been drinking that shit for years, at first because Alex Jones memes but now for taste.
Pro tip get a Britta pitcher and filter through that first, makes the Zerowater filter last longer by doing the heavy lifting of gunk removal, saving the zero filter for removing finer ions down to 000

if you use salt you're eating inorganic compounds every day

Just one example

Table salt is mined from rocks.

>paying for PLASTIC bottles of water
Plastics are petroleum products and they leech phytoestrogens into your body.

Will look into it, thanks

snapguide.com/guides/make-non-fluoride-toothpaste-for-sensitive-teeth/

Nope
>Farm master race
>Own deep well
>Reverse Osmosis just in case
>Only use fluoride free toothpaste

>if you use salt you're eating inorganic compounds every day

I shouldn't have to tell you that salt is bad
or that salt is a compound.. sodium-chloride
or that both pure sodium, and pure chlorine are highly toxic.

>duuuuuuh but salt
how is this relevant?
also, that doesn't mean it's good for you, what kind of argument is this? you're wrong, stop grasping.

don't let your bottles sit for years in the sun and you should be all right.

what about the link between lead polution and violence

pic.plover.com/Nevin/Nevin2007.pdf

Go to a river, grab large containers, bring the water back, filter it with paper from sediments, then boil the water to kill all micorganisms.

There.

>commielonian water technology

i like the low tech approach but it's not very effective

How so?
Boiling the water is same as cooking, kills all parasites and bacterias.

Actually, that's exactly how that works you fucking retard