ITT: Post anime men will never understand

ITT: Post anime men will never understand.

Basically post really bad anime.

Its true, I wont ever understand how someone can feel good about having men, who they feel nothing for, pump their seed into them.

No one in this story really felt good though. Until towards the end.

I'm glad I will never understand the characters in this anime, because hopefully it means I'm not a completely unlikeable piece of scum unlike them.

Men can't understand it because no man would ever choose a stretched out whore like Akane over a maiden like Hanabi. One of the worst cases of a female writing male characters.

>maiden
>fools around with three different people
Moca is the pure maiden, Hanabicucks. Hanabi also doesn't know how to please men like Akane.

>fools around
>implying lesbian sex counts

The other guy was because she was foolishly trying to mimic Akane, but had to stop because she realized she was too pure. Akane is a blatant self-insert for author. In real life she would be fucked and discarded, and no one would have feelings for her if they knew her true self.

> she stopped because she realized she was too pure, not because she was BTFO by him
>Hanabi isn't author's self- insert but Akane is.
>Didn't fool around with Mugi while having feelings for male sensei
>Hanabi is pure.

>no man would ever choose Akane over a MAIDEN like Hanabi

Jesus Christ Glasslip

"Maiden" my ass. She's a whore and a bitch.

How?

Women want men to insert as that faggot onii-chan so they can feel free to cheat on men and get away it without feeling guilty. Women never feel guilty. They only want everyone to suffer.

Akane is an angel.

>angel

True

Why do people still don't understand this, Akane or no Akane, onii-chan was never going to choose Hanabi who he didn't view as a romantic choice.

Anime men don't understand?
You don't understand
I UNDERSTAND ALL ANIME
ALL OF IT