This is just your daily reminder that at any one time...

This is just your daily reminder that at any one time, 30-70% of the threads on Sup Forums are shill threads designed to ether demoralize you, waste your time, or clog up board space with irrelevant bullshit.

Lot's of said shills will spam their own threads with posts in a coordinated effort to bump them while real topics of interest slip to the bottom.

You can fight back by using the catalog to pick out and post in genuine threads of interest.

Pic related is an example of what I mean. Suspected shill threads are circled in blue.

They want to dilute board culture and remove the fun out of posting so that new users become demoralized and/or lose interest.

Duh.

you missed a couple

Bump

Clear the board of shills, get back to the point

Found one.

Bump for real material.

Yeah, and this thread is one of them.

Remember to sage and report

Thank you.

It's called a slow news day newfag.

Bumping with more. Fuck the shills, look at the truths that are hidden from you

I've noticed too annon. Its gotten much worse here. Before Trump the Shill threads used to only be down at 20% at any given time. Its getting scarry annon i care barely still tell whats real and whats a shill thread. They have gotten better and there are more of them. However any Sup Forums tard sort of just knows when their fake.

Are you trying to say Jim Acosta is not a faggot?

I keep telling the new fags to stop replying to bait and just report b-tier threads.

Bump for newb edjumacation

More entry level red pills

Trump is in bed with the Russian mafia. Impeachment in 2019, your russian shill bots can't save him.

i just saved about 1/2 of your posts thanks.
already had the other half hah.

Thanks for this post. Bump.

Is anything related to giving back lost german territory a shill thread meant to stirr up drama, or could it really be that there is about one newfag per week who genuinely cares about this issue?

>However any Sup Forumstard sort of just knows when their fake.

This. Don't forget to post at least one good thread a day. Don't forget that the fact that they are donating so much effort and time towards trying to subvert us means we're doing something right. Just bear through it and ignore them.

A lot of us grew lazy around the election and our post quality began to deteriorate. The influx of Plebbiters didn't help much either as they have only know the turbo-shilled version of Sup Forums and thus never adapted the the board culture we had before.

Ask not what Sup Forums can do for you, but what you can do for Sup Forums. Be the change you wish to see in the world.

That's a good one, one of our regular turkish shitposters managed to get his thread bumped out and there was a lot of genuine butthurt. He gloated at the end, then I as a relative newfag looked up the turk/black supremacy meme and it turns out they've been causing white butthurt for over half a year now.

If anything we have to shill a thread raising awareness about how much the website gets shilled and what that even means at least once a day.

Shills are a lot less common than you think, they don't have the manpower for that level of operations.
Info on shills:
>Shareblue
Formally Correct The Record, they are the shills who work directly for the deep state. They're the most dangerous kind, and the only ones who actually get paid for their shilling. They can be found in threads discussing deep state corruption, spamming them with accusations of LARPing and 'boomers'.
Note: not all references to LARPing and boomers are indicative of shilling, shills use these terms because they know we already despise those things.
These shills come in small groups and coordinate with each other to more effectively shill. They will be seen spamming threads with an inordinate amount of replies, insisting that whatever is being discussed is a nothingburger. They can be sometimes seen changing persona mid thread to collaborate with another shill and affirm their narrative. EX: shill A insists that anyone talking about X event in government is a boomer, shill B starts by doing the same, but then switches to arguing with shill A, taking the opposing position, while posting like a stereotypical 'boomer'. Recently, references to 'Russian shills' on Sup Forums has cropped up, this is likely the work of Shareblue as well.

JIDF
Standing for 'Jewish Internet Defense Force', it's a shill group staffed by volunteers, primarily Jews, that has been trying to shift opinion on Sup Forums for years.
These shills will show up in Jew hating and Holocaust revisionist threads. Since they really believe the things they're posting, they'll be spamming their counterargument images and arguing with the other posters. Much like the Shareblue shills, they will post many, many times in the thread they're shilling, although they won't employ the dirty tactics of Shareblue, both because of their earnest belief in their own righteousness, and because of a lack of communication between shills.

It's instructive to sort by newest instead of bump order and watch people post identical threads over and over again

EVEN MORE entry level red pills

This board is thankfully in the process of being shilled out of existence. I do it for fun but If I could get that CTR money I'd be helping those alpha's out for the dough. Enjoy your shit "culture" being flooded and smashed by big money. Welcome to American democracy.

>/leftypol/
The least threatening and important of the shills. /leftypol/ is a wannabe rival to Sup Forums, and they'll sometimes raid Sup Forums, shilling for communism. Most instances of 'communist generals' come from here. There mostly harmless, ignore them.

Shills hang on day of the rope

How much of a conspiracy nut are you? 30-70%? LoL, who is paying them, how much, and where do I sign up? And for what reason are they out to get you? What's their end game?

some user should have a daily thread pointing this out. I would bump it everyday and link to good threads

It is also of note that, ever since the Republican dossier came out, the FBI has taken an interest in Sup Forums although I've seen no evidence that they employ shills like the aforementioned groups, they have made use of the absolute power over this website granted to them by moot, years ago, to deal with pedos. You might recall a time at which posting 'Bill Priestap' was an instant ban? That was them.

No one has taken an interest in this site because no one except people on here take it seriously.

Lurk more and see some of the obvious shill 1 post by this id threads and the guy who replies to himself as another person with the same id.

I read that statement a few times but am still confused. Could you learn how to properly construct a sentence?

Then why was posting the name of a critical figure in that whole FBI fiasco an instant ban? And don't try to deny that it was, everyone remembers.

So you are thinking the FBI was in control of Sup Forums and banning people for mentioning a name?

>30-70% of the threads on Sup Forums are shill threads

No, 99-100%. Every thread in that image is a shill thread. Sup Forums is a fucking shill BOARD. A lot of shilling is for the purpose of pushing agendas and social conditioning. You're a shill pretending not to be.

>mentioning a name
wat name?

>1 post by this id threads with baited question
> the guys who replies to himself pretending to be the same person while having the same id

at least it gives us /cpd/

Hey dude, you realize half the people come on here to shitpost and read shitposts for the lulz. That's not shilling. You need to be on medication if you think people are conspiring against you and being paid by some shadowy source to FUCKING POST DUMB SHIT that makes you butthurt. How important of a person to believe yourself to be? Why would anyone do that. What purpose does it serve? How would that be economically feasible? Jesus, fuck. You are out of your fucking mind.

It's a known fact that the FBI can control Sup Forums.
And yes, that's exactly what happened.
Bill Priestap

How much of a new fag are you? Be honest now. Even new fags should know that Sup Forums actually used to be good with actual discussion of topics. Now it's just trash and I'm questioning why I even bother here.

>be me
>come to Sup Forums
>end up hiding 90% of the shit threads
>monitor the board and nothing but reposts and bait threads trickle in
>keep hiding shit threads
>after half an hour doing this end up with maybe one or two threads a day

You are a paranoid and delusional.

Sup Forums isn't on an obscure and weird part of the internet anymore where forbidden knowledge can be dissemination

it's featured on television and news articles once a week at this point, it's a notch or two below Facebook when all said and done, in many ways it is perhaps even more accessible than Facebook because anyone can post

Are u jidf or a glow in the dark nigger

Nice way of dismissing him. But whatever at one point people were actually getting instant banned for saying his name. Luckily there is another more sophisticated Sup Forums and it was discussed there so that's how we know.

Unironically the best thing I've read on Sup Forums

>shill getting this irate at being called out

Cheers, m8. You're doing a public service. Godspeed.

Check'd and Kek'd

We need to flood Sup Forums with redpill threads or those white trad family threads that the Canadian and Australian were posting a few days ago
These scare the shills

this thread is a false flag.

saged

>not having 86 threads filtered right now
Are you even trying not to become blackpilled

bump

lmfao

I'm sick of the culture cancer shills pls go

WE ARE SHUTTING THIS THREAD DOWN UNTIL THE POSTERS OF Sup Forums ADRESSES THE FOLLOWING

We Want An Immediate End To Police Brutality And the Murder Of Black, Brown & All Oppressed People

Every 28 hours a black person in the United States is killed by someone employed or protected by the government of the United States. Other communities are also criminalized, targeted, attacked and brutalized. We want an immediate end to state sanctioned violence against our communities
We Want Full Employment For Our People

Every individual has the human right to employment and a living wage. Inability to access employment and fair pay continues to marginalize our communities, ready us for imprisonment, and deny us of our right to a life with dignity
We Want Decent Housing Fit For The Shelter Of Human Beings

Our communities have a human right to access quality housing that protects our families and allows for our children to be free from harm.
We Want an End to the School to Prison Pipeline & Quality Education for All

We want an end to policies that criminalize our young people as well as discriminatory discipline practices that bar access to quality education. Furthermore, we want all children to be able to access free, quality education. Including free or affordable public university.
We Want Freedom from Mass Incarceration and an End to the Prison Industrial Complex

We want an end to the over policing and surveillance of our communities. This will hasten an end to the criminalization of black and brown people and hyper incarceration everywhere. Policing in the United States has historically helped to enforce racist laws, policies and norms. The result is a massive prison industrial complex built on the warehousing of black people. We call for the cessation of mass incarceration and the eradication of the prison industrial complex all together. In its place we will address harm and conflict in our communities through community based, restorative solutions

fuck off nigger

>muhh shills
>muhh slide threads
>procceds to make yet another slide thread

well done OP you sucked more dick than ever today, well played

I'm with you user, pls join our own sekret board on 4cchans!
Protip: follow instructions in pic related to discuss the dismantling of/pol/!

yeah, well i want a ferrari

These are mac instructions for the enlightened, pls join the discussion and be civil! But if you're a Nazi we will btfo you with ban hammer lmfao 100%

Boomer posters aren't helping either as they usually respond to bait.

Also when you join you get sweet perks like special sweet insignia so we know each other incognito, it's the only way to tell who's who on anonymous forums!

NIGGER ARE NIGGERS

Filter tips?

But I like gun jesus, as a gun owner.