What's your honest unironic opinion on the_donald?

What's your honest unironic opinion on the_donald?

What the hell kind of raid is this? Who's doing this??

gay and nerdy

I don't necessarily like them but I don't dislike them because they have some viewpoints I agree with similar to many "alt-lite" people and groups. At the same time I wish they would stay there and not cross post. They don't belong here and neither does their ideology (like the based nigger sort of stuff.)

Not nearly as good as pol

I don't really care about them

Meme cucks who got emotionally attached to a meme.
Politicians deserve no loyalty
They produce results we desire or they can fuck off

They are cringey. But they’re also helped during the election. I don’t want to completely disown them because we will need them again in 2020. If there’s any left by then.

They're sorta... there. Not much of an opinion of them, actually.

What?

You should never stick with a politician regardless of what they do. If their values and policies align with yours you support them, if their values change or differ from yours you stop supporting them.

>raid

This board has been reddit for like 5 years now and you're just noticing? How embarassing

they are fucking trash, they are no better than liberals "I SUPPORT X, SO X CAN'T DO NOTHING WRONG. IF YOU SAY OTHER WISE YOU ARE A SHILL" they should stay in T_D and never come back.
you need to go back

Evangelicals are retarded but at least they’re retarding in kind of the right direction

I've never been to reddit. Never will. I don't give a shit.

HAPPENING
GET IN HERE!

Echo chamber full of sycophants. Shitty memes and lame jokes. Easy way for minorities to get karma just by wearing a MAGA hat

Israel is le based xD, only shills disagree xD.

They aight

They're useful idiots, but at least they're our useful idiots. And unlike the commies, we won't execute ours after we win

honest and true. however, you need discipline and structure to rule over spam. enthusiasm and heart are incredible, even if sometimes it makes you trip over your own feet. #MAGA 2020.

Pretty much this. If anything they’re like our very own controlled opposition.

I’d wish /ptg/ would fuck off back to r/the_donald

I'm glad they shit up reddit so I don't have to

People tell me it is the bad place that i should go back to.

Idk what to think....

I came in from there but now I fucking hate them. They were always cringe. I'm Indian and didn't sell out to them rofl.

Not that bad... it's not pol...
but if it was pol spez would have banned them... it's still being heavily censored..
The struggle is real and I think it does red pill folks.... =]

Saw that they were upvoting black people wearing maga hats to the top and calling them based.

Needless to say I never visited again and have never taken any interest in them apart from ridiculing.

these

t_d was the defacto 'cool' reddit after fat people hate got banned so it was good for the first 50k subscribers or so.

I don't think about reddit.

cancer.
just like this thread.

Somewhere in between useful idiots and annoying good-goys.

It started as a literal fucking joke about electing chaos lord Donald to the white house and once that laugh was had it transitioned into a daycare center for the emotionally stunted and intellectually retarded unironic Donald believer who has to be careful not to knock out their diabetes pump they had to buy for 3/4 their pay check uninsured when putting their open carry glock they bought at Walmart into its belt holster.

Cespool of Jew loving kike shill redditors and boomer schizophrenics. Both lack any real hard beliefs or principles so whatever Trump says is what they believe. A truly pathetic group of people.

>What's your honest unironic opinion on the_donald?
100% Cucked

you faggots loved them in 2016, i did. I'm sure i wouldn't be considered "kosher" for them anymore but for many of us it was a stepping stone. Only problem is their purpose is done. Just like kekistan and "it's ok to be white", it's a meme that's been played out and just like those memes, they continue parading the corpse in hopes of regaining what they lost. the only thing they can really do now is get unjustly banned and be a martyr.