Be Honest

How much longer will he last?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15209824
youtube.com/watch?v=pyTs6TqXoKY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

7 years

He will live to be 324 years old at which time the empire will fall.

>How much longer will he last?
Seven years.

fpbp

He's done, its over.
He didn't even put up a fight.
Pathetic.

user, it's going to be a lot longer than you imagined.

Pretty sure someone is going to shoot him this year.

Minimum 3 more years maximum 7

Probably 7.

Vote strawpoll.me/15209824

Unless his connections with Russia get undeniably proven or some shit, I don't think there's anything that will get trump impeached

He's gonna take a heart attack before impeach.

/thread

needs more flat

fpbp
How much longer will we have to put up with pathetic whining? I don't care which side it's from. From early in the election, and still today we're bombarded with these stupid spasms. "This is really it this time - Hillary / Trump is finished now!" Just shut up.

Probably seven, and that's if he and his supporters are feeling charitable.

7 years

All of the rest of this term and all of the next
>>Then President Nikki Haley, maybe.

At least 15 more

FPBP!!

This place is as hivemind as _eddit. Can't wait for the shit show here when he does get impeached (or worse).

fpbp

Sure thing pal.

What do you think will get him impeached though? He would need to get himself into some really serious crap

I can't wait to see how hard all u fucking retards dindu this cheeto bandito when he gets btfo. You will dindu him even harder than u dindu Bush

About 6 years and 10 months!

>Haley is smart enough to see how how Trump's right pivot has taken him run farther to the right than Trump, wins in landslide
>Pajeet in White House, one-party rule led by dark-hued American begins

fpbp

wait i take back 7 years, maybe until he dies, if jews dont fuck shit up

It's impossible to tell. Man is slippery like a piece of plastic wrap dipped in olive oil. Wasn't supposed to get the nomination or get elected or last a year. Yet here we are.

fpbp

Good presidents haven't existed since Jackson. Obama was also an absolute faggot who dropped the ball so often he could go to the Special Olympics and actually earn a medal for once, albeit only a participation medal.

7 years

There's 0 chance this "investigation" turns up nothing. He has a lot of enemies, they'll fabricate something if need be (or just pile all the seemingly small evidence so far and say that's enough to impeach with probable cause). If we make it up to reelection, expect violence at the polls. A false flag can end him easily as well, if need be.

Will Trump be allowed at future RNCs or will he be a pariah like Bush?

Either in the next few weeks or starting next year.

>He has a lot of enemies, they'll fabricate something if need be

TRUUU

Checked & keked

Hopefully a pariah. The neocons are almost as bad as progressives. Trump, and indeed all of us, would benefit if he got some distance from those bastards.

Your dreams arent real Paco.

Wrong, faggot. You don't get upboated or downboated here. You speak your mind for all to see. No manipulation. Plebbit suppresses wrongthink. Here, we just chastise and ridicule idiots. You still get to express it though, on equal footing as everyone else. It only seems like a hivemind to mental weaklings.

>the year is 2023
>"REEEEEEEEEEEE WHY ISNT TRUMP IMPEACHED YET!?"

Then you get to enjoy 8 glorious years of Mike Pence

He can fire Mueller at any time he wants... its his constitutional power

he's opened the stupid floodgates. there's a lot more popular tv stars than him who are gonna want to be potus now.

except in practice this place hardly attracts anyone except edgy teenage memelords acting like they unironically espouse fascism to feel badass, so even reddit generally has better discussion than Sup Forums

He'll at least make it through first term. He's a good punching bag for Democrats, and they'd rather have that than Mike Pence, who would basically be a rubber stamp for the most conservative elements of the Congress

And theyre all better than Hillary... even Kim Kardashian

So far, for the time wasted and money spent, all that it's turned up is low hanging fruit of things people did unattached to the main focus of the investigation.

It's a political ploy, to undermine him. It's been obvious for some time now. You don't even have to be a Trump supporter to see that.

There's no way he will be able to run for another term because of legal teams and legal fuckery he's done

fixed

you say that now, good luck when paris hilton makes it illegal to be over 100 lbs

Isn't that what Nixon did? It sure worked out for him, huh.

>he's never been to r/politics
Look, r*ddit leans heavily leftist because of the Authoritarian nature of the voting system. That doesn't exist here. It's a free for all. Leftists are free to participate but get shit on because they are weak.

Stop. He is going to run in 2020 and he will vanquish Joe Biden.

He won't be reelected (and probably won't seek reelection). He's gonna be the fall guy for all of the bullshit this country has done for the past few decades. I'd be shocked if he makes it to 2020.

What that he quit ? Yeah Trump is no cuck... Nixon would have quit with the pussy tape during the campaign.

Yet, here you are

couple weeks

7 years..... Then we get Ivanka as the first woman president

this
man has the body of Danny DeVito despite not drinking. Dick Cheney will outlive him at this rate

fpbp

/thread

>first jewish president
fify, have fun with that one
wew

Based President. He won me over, even as a democrat.

>reddit generally has better discussion

"Yeah, say goodbye to DACA"
mfw trump can't even accomplish a quality bowel movement

Imagine being a dem and wanting war with russia so hard that you try and force the issue even when you lose your rigged election. sad.

7 more years

Cheked

Lads, can you even imagine 7 more of Trump and then 8 of Pence?

>Pence
stiff-ass weirdo cracker puritan is eminently electable
>worked for Romney

When people keep saying Trump isn't the most fuckable guy in the US of A

>even reddit generally has better discussion than Sup Forums
hahahaha. upboated, edit: holy shit, obligatory thanks for the gold. rip pm.

Ok retard

THE ENTIRE LEFT said he wouldn't last three months then a year now its mueller anyday now. 1000 years mate

slide thread

>implying
Roosevelt?

one of the WASPiest MF to hold the presidency ever
>yeah, Eisenhower, Taft and Jackson were big jews too

This

>G6x3yvT

((you)) aren't wrong. but fuck off some of us are trying to meme

>100 years old
>blood KFC content .85
>Trump will lie in state under the capitol dome in a piano box sized to fit his lazy thicc ass before 2020
>those poor horses hauling his lard-ass up constitution ave

If all his opposition consists of unfounded allegations of racism and Russian collusion, then 3 years for sure.
If the democrats can't field a strong enough candidate to oppose him in 2020, which looks like a incredibly likely scenario, then he gets another four years.

through 2020.

quality retort

He will last to infinity and beyond. Eat shit faggot.

A man can be judged by those who criticize him. Trumps Critics are criminals, illegal aliens, communists, atheists, liberals, feminists, homosexuals, trannys and assorted rich degenerates. From where I am standing hes my guy 100%

>"Well, at least we only have to deal with his shit for 8 years."

Less than 1.5 years

>A man can be judged by those who support him

He'll last until 2024 as long as he keeps obeying his military (((advisors))). WW3 will likely begin long before that, however

he got AIDS from Russian hookers

youtube.com/watch?v=pyTs6TqXoKY