Thoughts

What do we do about white passing Oscar winners?

God CNN is dumb...

I would nuke Hollywood if I could. I'd help terrorists nuke Hollywood. Fucking shithole

Are they fucking serious?

>White people won something in a country founded and built by white people
>This. Is. Not. Right.

(((White)))

I know what the leftists should do next time when the Oscars come around: boycott them. They’re probably make the most of the audience.

>"woke" in headline from supposedly serious, billion-dollar corporation that sets the standard for news reporting

The decline permeates every little facet of society, worse and worse.

also had the lowest rating ever, people dont fucking care about this liberal bullshit, stop televising the group dick sucking

The winners were all Mexican.

>The winners were all Mexican.

White when winning Oscars, oppressed POC when applying to college.

niggers

You know, what if all these baity bullshit stories are deep state leveraging to make people more accepting of the 1st Amendment being nullified?

What do these people think that "woke" even means?

They should add more black people, that'll get ratings back up.

>woke
is this another english word niggers have stolen and made mean something else?

why is a tradiational and mainstream news outlet like cnn unironically using the word woke? that is literally retarded fuck this gay earth

Atlanta is chock-full of blacks.
Half of the employees of CNN are probably black as tar.
That's why CNN is the Africa of news agencies.

>CNN
>sets the standard for news reporting

bahahahahahaha

Never pleased.

Mockingbird using ebonics for conspiracy theory while its medical operatives working for the Round Table steal Haitian kids. Really makes you think.

What I've noticed is that CNN is trying to pander to generation z.... They do so by focusing on headlines that would attract them such as when they made lil peeps death headline news.. and also Fredo Santana.. You really think they try and target old liberals? They are a lost cause

Of the 20 actors and actresses nominated for best actor and supporting actor, 4 were black. That’s 20 percent, or 7 percent higher than the population.
A spainiard won most of the awards, a black debut nominee won best original screenplay, and a Mexican movie won best animated feature. Last year a bunch of blacks won best picture for a movie about a gay black that gets jerked off by a Cuban. This #OscarsSoWhite controversy is based on none problems. Blacks are over represented in Hollywood as it is.
Frankly this year should be #OscarsSoBritish. Too many bongs won for my liking.

I appreciate the word 'woke'. It instantly lets you know when you're speaking to an ignorant jackass.

jewish is not white

Literally who cares about the jew award show were the jews award themselves and their bojangling minstrel niggers for making them shittons of shekels.

Can somebody translate this headline to English please?

Gene Seymour
@GeneSeymour
Writer, professional spectator, pop-culture maven

>PROFESSIONAL SPECTATOR
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA just fuck my shit up senpai

"Lots of niggers got awards from the jews at the (((oscars))), however, too many "whites" also received awards from the jews."

The Academy Awards are more socially aware on the topics of race, sexism, oppression, and systemic racism but white people are still winning too many awards.

do these fuckers realize germany awake was written on nazi coins?

In the US it usually just means you’re talking to a nigger.

goddamn look at that boy behind hilldawg, the soy is literally radiating off him

lel

a black rapist who plays basketball won an academy award and somehow it's still not enough

This is a good thing. Keep disenfranchising white people and maybe they’ll do something about it.

Next year I hope they only give awards to gay niggers so we can kickstart the next Civil War.

Always a black, white woman or a jew.

Always something to complain about. Never ending complaints.

Remake starring John Boyega, Daniel Kaluuya and Michael B Jordan when?

Gene Seymour racist shitskin nigger
brown shit nog beaner racist trash.