How shall the white south africans revolt?

I was thinking maybe that since the white south africans arent getting international support and since theyre gettig genocided, how about they start a race war in south africa and terorrize the niggers as much as possible?

If youre an Afrikaner, I suggest performing ISIS or al qaeda style jihadi attacks against everything black in south africa, except suicide attacks. Use illegal weapons, use chemical gasses, trigger the national guard and just kill everything black and rape anything black.

>lol why don't we lower our behavioural standards to sand nigger levels
How about we don't?

Terrorism is the future of all conflicts, convential armies are irrelevant anymore and only used to police failed states.

Infiltrate the army and take over power, sack the government funds and force them to give compensation for their lands before foreign powers intervene, force foreign countries to take you as refugees, leave Africa after having sacked enough money to compensate your property and go live in Australia or the Netherlands or something after killing some niggers...

>haha responding to violence with non violence is totally a winning strategy hahahaxdxdxd!

fucking retard. violence gets the final say.

>If youre an Afrikaner, I suggest performing ISIS or al qaeda style jihadi attacks against everything black in south africa
yeah because that won't elicit a united international "fuck me in the ass" military response

sage for being insane.

The united states could barely get rid of al qaeda, let alone isis, and took 10 years to find bin laden. The afrikaaners can certainly hold themselces out.

How about they just move back to Europe? Everybody is happy

>How about they just move back to Europe? Everybody is happy

I was thinking maybe the white south africans can do this to the negros

Obama & co. liked ISIS and al-quaeda though - it gave them a reason to fuck around in the MEAO and send swarms of """"refugees""" to "enrich" europe for their kike masters.

If you think anyone would hold back from erasing whites who chimp out, you're nuts.

i'm sending them guns

That pushes the problem down the road. In a hundred years Africa will still be Black. Will Europe still be White? Millions of Afrikaners returning to Europe would displace non-white refugees

How about you give back their technology and go back to being a bunch of nigger tribes killing each other? Also, get out of the cities that white people built way before your nigger brothers were even there, thanks.

Because the western world led by ZOGmerica will immediately band together to destroy the South Africans on behalf to destroy them on behalf of our jewish masters.

Trump would launch missiles at the white areas and send in the Golem troops while Jared rubs his hands in the background. Trudeau would join him. Merkel would join him. May would join him. Turnbull would join him. And they'll all be holding hands singing "we are the world" congratulating each other on destroying the bad goyim who are "pure evil and remind us of the NAZIS".

South Africa is a screwdriver's turn away from nukes though. If they can pull off a coup and set up nuclear capabilities immediately they will have a chance.

A group tied to do that in the early 2000s with a series of bombing, but they failed and all got sent to prison. Some groups tried to do that right after the fall of apartheid but also failed to ignite a war. Maybe 3rd time is the charm, but more than likely a couple radicals and a terrorists attack would just get themselves killed, and make the persecution of the white worse.

wow great PR strategy OP, suck a dick.

>In a hundred years Africa will still be Black.
In a hundred years, Africa is likely to be Chinese.

It was better off run by whites.

>not stopping food shipments to big cities, triggering riots
>not forcing the guvment to use its military to control the rioting instead of stealing land
>not eliminating ANC leadership with snipers
>not using that chaos to fortify your own areas, declare independence from SA, and then protect your new borders Crimea style

user, do you even...

Not sure what you’re getting at?

This still doesn't account for ZOGmerica coming in to (((liberate))) them like the Golems they are.

That's the problem tho. No country is accepting them back.

When they start a war I think that will change

Nah it will be Rwanda but with whites they'll be dead. The chinks will move in and totally fuck the niggers.

If no country will accept 4.5 million people, it is time for them to make their own country.

If whites are able to organize and stay in close proximity to each other for better defense then they may stand a chance.

>tfw want to be the great white hope but have shitty genetics
i'm white and useless
even my whiteness has failed me.
what do you do when all you have is your whiteness and it is inadequate

why dont blacks in the EU go back to africa first.

Would this be necessary? There are so many African war zones, I can imagine it isn't so hard to procure a plane load of small arms and mortars.

SA has a large boarder, I would think it would be easy to sneak a plane load of guns, landing on a dirt strip out in the bush.

Do what happened in Florida but in a black school

SA military has good equipment not something you can fight with rifles, not to mention they would be 11:1

Enjoy a JDAM up yer arsehole.

Wrong. With whites the usa and un will naplam churches and schools to stop tge boer. We lost to AQ cause we couldnt handle some collateral dmg. Dead white kids? Who cares the oscars is on!

>white people in south africa
DYM wiggers that had their chance to let niggers alone. suffer the consequences for mingling with the degenerates

Nigger, you think SA whites in the military will follow nigger orders? You're out of your fucking mind.

The leadership in the SA military is mostly white.

Terrorist groups in the middle east have massive funding for weapons and such from (((someone))).

SA is alone right now. If they strike first, they're gonna get Serb'd. They don't have military equipment.

The only way this works is if it's self-defense after shit hit the fan, and even then it seems like a pretty shitty situation.

I would imagine that blacks kill each other there in large amounts as well. If you can mimic their actions nobody will even know that it's the whites, and the blacks will further turn against themselves.

Ideally all move to western cape, declare independence, try hold.

Poison/landmine the crops so that even if you get killed they'll still starve/blow themselves to pieces

fpwp

Kill a traitor before and enemy.

>did shit the first time
what makes you think it'll be any different?

What if they systematically poisoned all of their farmland and then fled to Europe or the US

Just sharing a story:

I knew a legit Rhodesian. Super nice guy, would take the shirt off his back for you, had a bunch of stories I only half-understood the significance of. Told me about eating bush meat and the kind of creepy shit that makes noise in the dark in his homeland. Told me about helicoptering into "the shit" many times. Made me a traditional "medicine pouch" to keep me safe. Applied for asylum in the US and was denied multiple times. Finally got it but by this point had cancer. Didn't seek any treatment, just lived out his remaining days doing handyman/yardwork shit.

He was a great man that went thru unbelievable hardship. His name was Chris. God bless him and keep him. He's one of the men in my life I want to do proud.

They do siege tactics, drop some plague, poison, bombard all trade, isolate cities and towns, raid, conquer.

I don't think it'd be that simple. Social media would spread that shit everywhere. Massive sympathy for the whites in SA would explode.

If you isolate trade from foid sources to urban areas youll get mass riots and chaos

The real question here: Is that a manlet or a woman on the left there? I really can't decide, could believe either.

Then they should defect and help their white brothers win instead.

I think they'll be fine. They'll be getting enough of our NEETbucks to get by when the time comes

Sounds like a great lad. He legacy lives on in your thoughts user, God bless.

Please let it be known that Suidlanders in South Africa may pose as a humanitarian effort to allow safe exfil of the white farmers in the areas which are to be affected by the coming fight... but thats only a cover. Trust me when I say that they have the means, the heart, and the plans for another bush war.

Call me a Larp, but some day when this fight happens, you will see the connection of Suidlanders as an organization and the fighters for whites in SA.

they shouldnt at all. Africa belongs to the blacks

You mean your mom belongs to the blacks.

Violence is not the answer.

If you kill them, they win.

Thank you. He really was.

One peculiar thing to me was that he walked wherever he went. He'd have to go to the county courthouse from time to time to check on this or that (which was 30-45 minutes BY CAR) and was happy to do it. He'd hitchhike from time to find when he could but was just as happy walking. Can't picture many men of my age doing the same. He said he just enjoyed nature and enjoyed talking his time about things.

Different person different culture I suppose, depends how one is brought up. I like some obscure things and people might think that's a bit funny in doing so, it's what ever makes you happy which is the important thing in life.

You can win without firing a shot; salt the fields, half-saw crucial support beams in your buildings, pack it all in, and exit the country.

Their farms have been there since before south Africa as a country even existed, they have a right to their own land, their own towns, and their own language.

White terrorist groups dont work nowadays, sorry.

In all likelyhood its a larp or an agent.

Do the White South Africans actually have guns and shit?

this

I guess Germany belongs to the blacks and sand niggers cause you faggots are letting them in.

They want to. Nobody will take them. Everyone says that the whites being genocided, (which is a proven fact) is just anti black propaganda by white supremacists.

noice pic

Nah, we're too fat now. Can't draft us and we're already spread too thin with the Chads we have.

Yeah, because the current strategy is working so great

What I want to know is which nations (if any) would lend support to the Afrikaners?

You know the cucked west would have to do everything within its power to prevent the Boers from winning... As black pilled as I am, I still think that 100s of thousands of white-westerners would join the fight and it could very well be seen as white-Europeans fighting back after being backed into a corner..

amaright?

Civil War FUCKING WHEN

THIS

Scorched Earth is best policy here.