I have to admit. This triggered me enough to delete my account

I have to admit. This triggered me enough to delete my account.

Wtf is bumble

A feminist's wet dream

this

You should have waited and posted gun photos

Sup Forums?

what the fuck is a bumble?

>being on the "feminist dating app"

I wrote them a snarky breakup letter. It's the only language they understand.

oh no

are those full semi automatics?

That Argentine FN49 made me erect.

I still don't know what bumble is. Are they one of those startups that has a 'killer app' that doesn't yet make any money, but they're pretty sure they're worth $3b?

Not gonna lie, I'm taking a new picture for my account tonight. Fuck them

It's tinder except the woman has to message matches first. They always just say hey or send a gif, so the guy still ends up having to say something of worth first

I was just thinking the same thing lad. Only problem being that bumble has the better looking grills, but the app itself is terrible and constantly has problems with loading

I have a special place in my heart for battle rifles, especially those with a classic box mag fed design like the M14 and SVT.

are you a fed?

Why the hell would banning guns from a dating app be an issue? And who the hell would even care? Jesus Christ these tech companies need to be reined in. They're collectively just turning the social environment of this country into a Marxist shithole. I work in tech, and every goddamn company I've worked for has pushed poz. Every single fucking one. And it serves no purpose whatsoever. It's just fat HR schoolmarms thinking that they're 'doing something positive'

Tinder where only women can send the first message. So you can imagine how many men actually get by on it

It's the dating app used by college-educated white women, AKA hot girls.

Everything on tinder where I am is Aztec slampiggies.

Just a concerned citizen surely

RELATED HAPPENING
GET THE FUCK IN HERE

of course not, feds dont hang out on mongolian figer painting boards

They are unironically oppressing us. I've seen plenty of chicks have a picture of them shooting on their profile, so how else am I supposed to know that now?

I get just as much luck with bumble as I do tinder, except bumble tends to be higher quality. More date material rather than just fucking. But the women message first thing is bullshit, they never say anything more substantial than just hey

It won't even make it out of committee.

They don't want right wingers reproducing. Next they'll ban MAGA hats

This guy's a fucking fed.

It's a good thing.

It means that when a woman has matches she has to actually do something to indicate her interest. Women don't message all their matches.

>mongolian finger painting
I have a degree in that.
Anyways, would you like to try the coffee of the day? It's Kopelani Blend, grown in the volcanic soil of Mauna Loa.
Mahalo.

>implying feds don't shitpost

wow you sure taught them a lesson they'll never forget
hardcore

Its pronounced "mongorian"

could be a great opportunity to drop some Monday night redpills on these roasties

chequed

Does that mean okcupid is the pol approved dating app? I realise just meeting someone is best but most girls I meet day to day are not really wife material.

Bumble is a dating app that only allows women to message. In theory it's supposed to be easier for women to date because they're not getting flooded with messages (despite what we all say on here we all know there's at least 30 messages a day of "hey wanna fuck").

It's not a terrible idea, it's a decent app to have on the side but I wouldn't check it more than once every 2-3 days. After this recent change you'd probably only find roasties on it anyways so it's probably pointless.

Tldr: use it as the grindr for roasties.

Is bumble only good if you're already a 8/10 or up?

someone start a bumble with guns. call it gumble or something, and make a policy banning photos of pink hair

I know someone who works at this company and they are just as much of an insufferable cunt as you could imagine.

The type of person who went to bed at 9pm on election night because she was celebrating Hillary's victory and posting #FUCKDRUMPFH on her Snapchat story.

I'm not surprised the employees are injecting their politics.

Duh.

Roasties are picky. You could pass with a 7/10 if you show that you have money in your pictures.

Tbh, this sort of site is perfect for nu-males. It's even run by the former founder (sort of she did "marketing") of tinder before she left after filing a sexual harassment lawsuit.
^to be frank the lawsuit somewhat looks legit. Tinder was founded by two iranian jews and generally that combo doesn't end well when it comes to treating women.

Generally they treat women the same way they treat a toilet after eating Taco Bell.

This godammit stiff people shill here is completely unknown to me

>AR-180
>VZ58
>FN-49
>VZ52
>MAS-56
>Hakeem/Ljugman
>Tigr/Dragunov

A true patrician

BAN ASSAULT PHOTOS

i guess the feminists on there want the most emasculated men possible

it's not ED i get a full semi