This is horrible, Sup Forums!

This is horrible, Sup Forums!

Those evil racists!

#diversityforisreal
#openbordersforisrael
#israelBLACKED
#jewsloveblackcock

WE WUZ MERCHANTZ

Israel will become a haven for the degenerate, the criminal, the murderous. Their own actions will be used to impose the Law and their words bind them like a spell. Hear me, O Israel, and know the hour of your recompense draws neigh.

Why isn't the media giving this more attention?

Jews getting high on their own supply is great.
>Metoo
>Open Borders
>Jews love black cock

niggers & jews

KeK Chadsrael

Africans for thee but not for me

>neigh

it's NIGH, NIGH. goddamn you idiot, NIGH.

I think he's just pretending to be a horse

It's spelt nought

oy

Thought /pol wanted to deport dreamers, no?

#Israelbringdownthewall
#openbordersforisrael
#diversityisstrength

this needs to be relentlessly memed into reality. Open borders for israel without fail.
Israel hasnt learned to be multicultural...

Remarking on the fact that (((they))) push open borders in the West...but when it comes to their own country, they go full-on deportations

>this needs to be relentlessly memed into reality. Open borders for israel without fail.
>Israel hasnt learned to be multicultural...
Surely this will be seen as being hypocritical, i.e. open borders for israel, a wall for the US.

>Remarking on the fact that (((they))) push open borders in the West...but when it comes to their own country, they go full-on deportations
But you're comparing people on opposite sides of the political spectrum - of course they have different views of immigration. Doesn't matter if US, israel, or europe.

What is the end result of being "seen as hypocritical."

Should Israel be "seen as hypocritical" for pushing open borders in the West but having a wall for Israel. Presumably you'll say yes. Okay, what now? Will Jews/Israel stop suddenly because you call them hypocritical? No, of course not. People have been doing that for years.

So what is your proposal exactly? Do we just accept that the USA will be flooded with people from the third world (usually at the behest of Jews in the West) while Israel retains strong borders? Oh, I forgot - we also get to say that we're not hypocritical!

Accepting the demise of our nation's future in order to avoid being called hypocritical, a label which clearly has no significant effect, as is evidenced by the Jews.

Anything else?

just ignore him he is either retarded or jewish

Can a small vulnerable nation like Israel really afford to lose all those scientists, doctors, and engineers?

Ah, I see. It's just "liberalism." Out of curiosity, how do you explain the good number of Jews who explicitly advocate for (1) liberal policies in America, while simultaneously advocating for (2) conservative policies in Israel. If individuals advocate for a particular policy based on their ideology, it makes no sense how someone could have two ideologies at once.

See, e.g., Bill Kristol or Jewish neo-conservatives in general.

Why does Sup Forums hate Israel? It's literally a containment zone for Jews. The globalist kikes who don't even live in Israel but places like NYC and London are the greater of evils.

>Out of curiosity, how do you explain the good number of Jews who explicitly advocate for (1) liberal policies in America, while simultaneously advocating for (2) conservative policies in Israel.
To be honest, I don't see many of these. Liberal jews are totally open borders in the US, and hate Israeli policies, e.g. plan to deport African migrants. I think Bill Kristol is pro-immigration everywhere, as long as its not people trying to bomb you (i.e. muslims).

>Should Israel be "seen as hypocritical" for pushing open borders in the West but having a wall for Israel.
Who in Israel pushes for open borders in the US but a wall for Israel? Of course that would be hypocritical.

What the fuck is with that *DREAMERS* Shit.

I guess the zoo can only hold so many monkey. he rest have to go back.

When push comes to shove, the Jews' default mode is full on tribal adhesion.
But they are also politically and philosophically diverse and there's a great deal of infighting which the dominant Jewish voices try to marginalize with the "self-hating Jew" trope.

People often confuse this with the "play both sides" strategy - and there is that aspect, of course. However, it's not the whole story and counter-semites need to exploit this particular Achille's heel to full advantage if they wish to get the upper hand.

>implying Israel cares about what western jews/leftists think
Why is Sup Forums full of brainlets?

What if the jews are played themselves, by something even more esotheric?

Wtf, I love Jews now

The hour draws neigh, Semites.

WAPO NO

>break into some rich guy's home
>eat his food, sleep in his bed, fuck his 12yo daughter
BUT I'M A DREAMER!

Sage

>these young "dreamers"

fucking hell I thought undocumented migrant was bad enough

And California dems got BDS back in the platform. The future is holocaust if the Jews ever let the left take power again in the US.

Lucky fucking kikes.

Wakandan’s would be a blessing to Israel!

based israel
goyim SEETHING

Jews together with niggers equals winners!

>Wakandan’s would be a blessing to Israel!
Well Jews created it.

those terrible terrible racists!!

Why does Israel push for multiculturalism in every country but there's? ANNNND, why should Jews get a "country" that's "there's" if white people can't have a country that's "theirs". Very obvious once you look at it for more than a second. Really look into this and you will see a pattern in what Israel says other people should do and what they do themselves and why that is.