Capitalists take your work-value

They have to otherwise the manager of production can't make a profit off of hiring them. How can I make money off of someone when I'm paying them exactly what they make?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's workers the ones who are making a profit off of the manager. How can I make money off of someone when I'm getting from them exactly what they make?

Report all troll threads

"Capitalist" is not synonymous with business owner, stupid nigger. If your entire ideology requires emotional manipulation, you might be a faggot who didn't reason himself into his position.

So... now that workers are becoming obsolete, what are you gonna do with your marxism? In ten years every proletarian job will be replaced by machines.

Your labor is not worth any objective amount from any body else. Your labor is worth only what you are willing to sell it for, and what others are willing to buy it for.

Source?

It is the same thing with any other resource.

This is now a beaver thread.

We can love capitalism and still hate corporatism. Limit the size of corporations and encourage competition. We don't need communism to control everything

as i fully agree with this, at some point maybe the boss underpays a bit for the worth.
with the higher minimum wages though, in some point in time bosses are just going to buy robots to do all the work.

There is value it motivating labor as well.

>that feel when capital can make wealth without labor
Marxism is obsolete.

>communists
>people are good but society makes us evil
>we need a grand magistrate to make us good again!
>eventually the great magistrate with disappear once we are all good.

>believing In shit fairytales.

Communism takes all you value

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

Dumb motherfucker who is incapable of ever acomplishing anything besides flipping burgers detected.
Labor = 23%
Expenses = 73%
Corporate Proit $%
If i'm paying (you) -one of my workers- 35K per year, and I am making 6 million per year with my 4% profit, (you) can fuck off back to my assembly line, or pull your head out of your ass and go do the same thing I am. Once again, Fuck. Off. / Thread.

Kek

>It's workers the ones who are making a profit off of the manager. How can I make money off of someone when I'm getting from *him exactly what *he makes?
Kek. The same he says about workers can be said about "capitalists"

Commies BTFO

most low energy propaganda i've ever seen

Not a synonym. Because it's more than one word.

But literally is the definition.

Capitalists use robots now, what do?

What happened?

>be me
>take out small loan for a few thousand dollars
>start a business with it
>I am sole employee and proprietor
>grow the business via my own toil, pay off loans, continue growing business, revenue goes back into expanding the business and creating a larger and larger cash flow
>eventually making 80k per year net on a business I run completely by myself out of my house with zero employees, zero overhead, zero boss
>capitalist businessman success story
>could grow this thing over 100k and bigger over the next few years, could expand even more rapidly if I hired a few employees to do my legwork for me
>I'm literally satan to communists for some reason

You are assuming that the manager of production doesn't add any value themselves. The logistics of running a business are complicated. That is why even nationalized corporations hire people to run them.

It really isn't unprecedented. Corporate profits as a percentage of GDP are about the same as they were back in the 1950s.

why is this a problem if all parties agree with it?