Why are Liberalists so violent?

Why are Liberalists so violent?

Other urls found in this thread:

thebackbencher.co.uk/exclusive-with-sargon-event-organiser-antifa-violence-shuts-down-event/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Enlightenment
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
ariwatch.com/WhosWho.htm#YaronBrook
twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/970753243771944960
youtube.com/watch?v=Y3RilH1oyrI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

total alpha

ok punch. needs to be a bit more accurate and turn into it more

>Total alpha
>Acting like a uncivilized nigger
Pick one faggot

They don't know how to actually hurt anyone so no one cares

The uncivilized niggers were the ones running into the room to shut down the event.

The man who threw the punch was the civilizing force.

WTF I love classical liberalism now!

This made me respect liberalists a little more.

"Quick! Everyone attack them as individuals"

The liberalist quotes locke as it strikes you

Say what you want -- this is based.

>antifa are niggers because they're the agressors, conservatives are just defending themselves!
>if a protestor is antifa it's completely legitimate to sucker punch him, after all conservatives are "the civilizing force".
the doublethink is real

the paper with chants was for this development protest. its from UCL A university in elephant and castle london.
We have a face
facebook com/events/675199322869410

antifa violated the NAP

Remember people on this board think non-violent protest should be illegal

related thebackbencher.co.uk/exclusive-with-sargon-event-organiser-antifa-violence-shuts-down-event/

By... talking?

That depends, did the owner of the property allow them entry?

It is by nature violent because it is violating the sanctity of the event.

fuck off communist faggot
Antifa are worse than niggers, they're fucking slaves of the kikes and/or kikes themselves.
Conservatism is a fucking meme.
>implying the antifa protestors aren't the agressors and give a good reason to get sucker punched.

>antifa crying about being sucker punched
>the doublethink is real

lmao get a load of this chopper

weak bait homie.

ENGLAND LIVES AND MARCHES ON!

>pointing out on of the numerous double standards of the right is the same as holding that double standard yourself.
*yawn* I have no problem with either party defending themselves against the other. Self-defence is an absolute right.

Nice work.

>You have reached a new level! One-Handed +1

This is how libertarians quickly turn into fascists.

>civilizing force

>"Quick! Everyone attack them as individuals"

10/10 Would meme

>Why are Liberalists so violent?
If you mean the by "liberalist" you mean "left"!

Okay, fine! This actually applies to anyone no matter what side of the political spectrum they identifies as.

Violence is usually born out of frustration from the inability to orally persuade/convince people to see there point of view. So it usually comes from the side lacking in well reasoned argument. They are signaling that they have lost the verbal arguments and are moving to cohesion thru the use of force.

Sorry but this is the best explaination I can come up with at the moment. (I'm not good at this kind of stuff, I'm just a leaf)

>homie
Senpai go back from whence you came

He acted like a man.
>Attending lecture
>Being dressed properly
>White nigger disrupts event
>White nigger gets taught what his place is

Lol yes all this violent loud talking has violated the sanctity of this event, better send in general pinochet to execute them on the spot

Commies deserve death. That being said, liberalists apparently don't care about principles.

Yes

Fucken saved

SEE this ---> Quit acting like a monkey you fucking commie.

By storming the stage and shutting down speech, you stupid pyrate faggot. One even assaulted Carl by trying to take his mic. srsly kys and everyone you love.

Defending non-violent protest makes me a communist now. The absolute state of this shit board.

This.

Aight, so if talking violates the NAP, then that means it's completely legitimate for leftists to violently defend themselves against people that like to talk about helicopters. Thanks for agreeing.

Nobody argues. People go to listen to those who they already agree with denounce the opposite side to feel better. The vast majority have already decided what side they're on and have no intention of changing their beliefs for any argument. This is why you get endless excuses for any data that contradicts their preferred worldview.

Liberalist is a stupid fucking word.

kek

This is a new low for you Sargon. Is there any meme you won't shit up?

Media permission
It's like Orwellian 'Hates'
Hate literally is a trigger word programmed into them by the media to make them violent

>TFW you try to seize the means of production only to end up trapped in the pain factory

Pretty true. Only thing that changes is how extreme you'll go.

Noice.

>joke: Classical Liberalism and Enlightenment ideas

>woke: Dark Enlightenment

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Enlightenment

Cool, gimme a Pinochet, since you're down with military dictatorships and death without trial.

This is the closest I've got.

The moment they were allowed entry to the building it was disrupted and the left won by taking away your platform.

You win by numbers, you win by having your guys at the door not some generic off-duty policeman who dgaf and is as likely to arrest your guys for defending themselves. No platform us easy, show up, be loud, light a stinkbomb, leave after everyone is pissed and cops are called so you don't get arrested. Do I right back to them.

This is literally a brown shirt tactic, and remember how instrumental the brown shirts were in the Nazi coming up?

as cringe as the liberalists are they btfo'ed antifa in this situation.

they're all still fags but they got a few points in my book

who supports anarcho capitalism?
genuinely curious about the sources you refer to

I'm not surprised that this is all you have. Go browse some AR memes and see if you can nigger jack and kill it.

>tfw Hoppe and Pinochet probably agree with me more than ancaps and liberalist who unironically use these

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

They're fags and cucks to the core, but commies are the goddamn worst.

I mean YEAH but it seems that this is more like a sports event then a political conference.

>implying I'm a liberalist or an ancap or agree with Pinochet or Hoppe

Gibz sauce

The decentralisers and freedom crowd become fascists by fighting back against totalitarians.

Your retard levels are rising.

>Let's go back to the middle ages, these were the times!

always wondered this myself. i think it has to do with having the mentality of a toddler

>Lol you thought I had a position, guess again

extremely rich people who would be the only benificiaries of such a system and the stooges they conned into thinking that they could be extremely rich too.

I have a position, you've just assumed it incorrectly and now that I've confirmed you're wrong, you've assumed I have no position.

Topkek my man

Did you even watch the entire video on the situation? They tried to violently take away their ability to speak by stealing the microphones.

See

>Liberalist is a stupid fucking word.
Noice comeback, you should be a roastmaster

We all know what this is, we've seen it hundreds of times. Its too late.

Sup Forums btfo

They broke the NAP

attacking communists is a good thing. The communist could sit in a chair and study quietly and he is still deserving of a beating.

The meme fits what you said, no need to point it out again.

just what i was thinking

Reject egalitarianism.

Cry about it. You have time until you're dangling off a lamppost, commie.

Kek. Good job user.

Better luck next time. I would suggest establishing what someone thinks before trying to lambaste them on their thoughts.

In case you don't know the man at the beginning of the video: ariwatch.com/WhosWho.htm#YaronBrook

>Edge for edges sake
You need Jordan Peterson

The dangers of Christianity without a god as displayed by this faggot with a meme flag.
You're not human you tamed faggot

I guess i should have said stone age.

no, its ok to sucker punch Antifa because they are legally a terrorist organization [at least in my state]

attacking fascists is a good thing. The fascist could sit in a chair and study quietly and he is still deserving of a beating.

cringey

uh okay, yes, please do send in pinochet to execute these retards. thank you.

>
but capitalism isn't the best system that's why its regulated. if it wasn't we'd be paying for clean air

Christ this has been a whirlwind couple of days for SJW retards. This, then Peterson at Queen's and Christina Hoff Summers. Is this just the weather getting warmer so all the do-nothings are actually willing to go outside and do shit?

for anyone interested in the above
twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/970753243771944960

and youtube.com/watch?v=Y3RilH1oyrI

Worth noting that I posted that because someone asked me for a Pinochet meme.

>tiger-motivational-cring.jpg
>tigers are endangered
>are also less successful then pack animals
>implying the strong don't rally the weak.
>implying you can preserve individuality from the hive mind alone
this fag